SORT BY Relevancy
Today's show. How to find a job! You have to become a business operator. You will operate your own business. You will become the customer. The one and only customer. You now wear two hats. Your are now the customer and the owner. Your job is to find jobs for the person who needs a job, Y O U. You now need to be the best business operator there is. Do what it takes to get your only customer a job. You need a job or you want a job. You are your very first customer. Here at Work for Life we have live and archived job readiness shows to help you prepare to get a job. With continued focus, at research and networking and attending job fairs, you will be closing your business in less than 30 days because you will find a job for your customer. This show explains what to do to get hired in the city where you live, or in another city.
in Self Help
Have you found yourself distracted, bored, job hopping, or felt trapped in a job with no idea how to identify the right path? Join Shell Mendelson and I for a discussion on finding a career that you are passionate about. Shell has worked with many people with ADD and will address why it is absolutely essential that ADDers love what they do for a living. Tune in to hear strategies that could change your life.
Free to call/email questions or comments you may have.
Justine Ruotolo, aka Miss ADD, has been an ADHD coach for over 20 years, helping people with ADHD embrace their gifts and overcome roadblocks.
Are you searching for ways to make your speaking more interesting and memorable? Wondering how to avoid discouragement when inquiries don't result in bookings? Do you want to be prepared so you'll be ready when the invitations come?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you'll want to listen in to Christian Communicators LIVE! October 16 at 1pm (ET) as professional speaker and writer Julie Morris addresses these concerns and more!
Julie Morris is an internationally recognized author of 12 books and a popular motivational speaker. Her passion is sharing the message she learned the hard way: God changes our weaknesses to strengths and our misery to ministry.
She loves sharing practical tips that help her readers and people who attend her conferences to overcome their weaknesses like she has--by relying on God's power--not will power. A former secretary at the Pentegon, Spanish teacher and Intensive Care R.N., Julie has been writing and speaking for over 20 years. You can learn more about Julie and her ministry at her websites: www.guidedbyhim.com www.stepforwarddiet.com www.worrytoworship.com www.worthlesstoworthy.com
Looking forward to having you join us on Wednesday, October 16 at 1pm ET. And if you're unable to listen in live on your computers, have no fear! Julie's interview will be right here in the archives for future listening.
This episode is being rebroadcast from Michele’s original radio show, “Your Life After Trauma.” It can be hard enough to decide to go to therapy, then add on top of it the challenge of finding a “good” one. You want someone you can trust, a person that makes you feel comfortable to share all of everything, and someone you know be listening. So, how do you find that person? On this episode, I am joined by the founder of GoodTherapy.org, Noah Rubinstein. Our conversation was packed with invaluable information that can help you make the right decision with regard to your choice of a therapist. Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit www.ChangeYouChoose.com.
Join host and leading business author and consultant David Goldsmith as he brings the best tips to create a block buster executive job search plan of action.
1. How to start you off with the go-getters in your community.
2. How to find the most productive networking events.
3. Why writing a monthly or weekly newsletter can help you land your next job. How to develop your list of high impact professionals.
4. How to pick the right organiztion that will fit your culture as an executive professional.
5. Making the most of your professional meetings.
in Self Help
How to find a Job in a Difficult Market: Mary Simmons, Human Resource and Training Professional and professional resource on www.timetoplay.com will join us to discuss this very important topic. We'll discuss how to set yourself apart, unusual places to look for jobs, learn a new approach to job search, how to networking your way into your next position, AND MORE! Join us each week when one of the professional resources on TimetoPlay discuss tips and words of wisdom to help us
Today's show covers how to suit up to land the job you want. Getting a Job begins in the thinking of the individual!
Thanks for stopping by for today's show. We know anyone can get a job in less than 30days in this land of opportunity. We broadcast 5:30PM Wednesdays, right here www.blogtalkradio.com/jobsearchworkshop
All shows are available in archived files 24/7. Follow us to to receive job search information every job searcher can use. Email us and let us know the city where you job search and we'll help you with information specific to your location.
Join us on www.twitter.com/jobsearchwrkshp
Our job search techniques will get you hired.
You follow our instructions!
You put in the work!
You get the paycheck!
To get a job you have to show yourself as ready to work. If you don't show yourself the perfect employee you won't get the job. You're not getting the job, right. Why not?
Thanks for stopping by for today's show. Today we will talk with you about things to do to keep yourself working hard to get hired.
Our shows are aired 5:30PM Wed www.blogtalkradio.com/jobsearchworkshop
All shows are available in archived files 24/7 Please follow us
Follow us on www.twitter.com/jobsearchwrkshp
Our job job search techniques will get you hired. We instruct, you do the work, you get the paycheck
Roy Masters talks about the reasons behind breakdown of society.
Callers: A lady has been helped by Roy over the years, and is now doing a lot better, but wants to know what to do next in life. Another lady wants to know how to give guidance to her teenage son.
For more information, and to find out about the Cure Stress Device and the accompanying book, visit http://www.fhu.com.
Roy Masters book The Adam and Eve Sindrome can be found HERE.
Originally aired: July 29, 2013 – Hour 1
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- TheThinkingAtheist (109 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (74 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- SHRAonair (41 chatters)
- in5d (27 chatters)
- Omega Man (22 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (19 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (18 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (14 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (12 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (11 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (10 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (10 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (8 chatters)
- K9 Sports Konnection (8 chatters)
- LibertyRules (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (7 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (6 chatters)
- Rick Moran (5 chatters)
- Objectively Speaking (5 chatters)
- EnriquePascal (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- The Real Time Music Network (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (4 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (4 chatters)
- Road to Redemption Ministries (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- JetNation Radio (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- CharHardin (3 chatters)
- The Nitelifer Circle of Sanity (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct Show (3 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (2 chatters)
- Taboo Fetish Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- DeMarco Real Talk (2 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- REALCOMBATMEDIA (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- MaxBoxing Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Ms Cyndi (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- SHM Radio (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (1 chatters)
- The Love Below (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (1 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Become The Source (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Vernon Moore (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (0 chatters)