SORT BY Relevancy
Join Christy Demetrakis and her special guest Kristie Notto for "How Tragedy Can Turn Into Triumph" Tuesday, February 2nd at 6:30 pm EST.
About Kristie Notto :
Kristie Notto is the leader for Entrepreneur Activists, founder of AwesomeSauceMarketing.com and host of the Be Legendary Podcast, a show dedicated to sharing the stories of entrepreneurs who went from zero to hero and now are giving back. Her work is transforming the way leading experts share their message with her proven AWESOME system, a series of 7 strategies that every thought leader needs to build a tribe, incite a movement, and spark massive change.
Facing cancer, abuse, and anxiety/depression were life-changing events, ones that prompted Kristie some soul-searching and a reevaluation of all that she held true. After reaching international success with her business, a string of devastating events left her nearly broken. But then a miracle in her life changed everything. God healed her of early stage cancer. From that moment on, instead of letting life happen, Kristie vowed to live intentionally and make a difference.
Since then, Kristie has lived a fully charged life, and she’s dedicated to helping inspired entrepreneurs to transform their lives and have great impact and influence. Kristie is a sought after advocate for socially conscious entrepreneurs worldwide. She has made it her life’s work to help others find their voice, step into their power, and make a difference.
Kristie has appeared on television and radio worldwide. Her business advice has been featured on the Dr. Laura show, CNN and the Entrepreneur magazine with her articles being featured in over 100 publications including Brand Channel, Home Business Magazine and others.
For Feb 3, 2016 Our Wed's Topic: How to deal with grief & a loss? Our guest speaker is Pat Fedina, the author of "No Time To Grieve - Give me my flowers while I yet Live" She is also the Owner of Care Managers of South Florida.
Call in @9pm 347.327.9515 & share your thoughts, opinions, ideas or comments.
Hear ya Later
The Opulent Network Team
When children leave the home, parents who successfullyt raised younger children are often at a loss as to how to handle their emotions and how to treat adult children. Michele Howe, author of numerous books, chats with Jeannie and Maxine about how to deal with grown children and their spouses. How can a parent keep from feeling purposeless? When should they offer advice? Don't miss this show!
1. DJ MISS C BROWN – RePPiN4U Intro
2. ILL-ITERACY – The Journey (Opening)
3. THE GAME – Ride Solo
5. BENEFIENCE F/ MASTA ACE – When The Sun Comes
6. D.I.T.C. F/ A.G./O.C./FAT JOE – Digging Number
7. KANYE WEST F/ KENDRICK LAMAR – No More Parties In L.A.
8. FREDDIE GIBBS – Cocaine Parties in L.A.
9. NICK GRANT F/ BIG K.R.I.T./KILLER MIKE – Royalty (Remix)
10. ILL-ITERACY – Kingdom
11. SKYBLEW – Nefelibata
12. ANDERSON PAAK F/ RAPSODY – Without You
13. TORAE – Override
14. MARTIN SHKRELI Vs GHOSTFACE KILLAH
15. RAN REED F/ M.O.P. – Gun Boy Interlude
16. HELL RAZAH F/ YOUNG NOBLE – Thug Tear Drops
17. RAKIM – The Saga Begins (Cylent Assassin Remix)
18. OTIS MENSAH – Day Dream
19. YOUR OLD DROOG – Forty Deuce (42)
20. MASTA ACE F/ AKD – Globetrotter
21. QB RAP P F/ TRAGEDY KHADAFI – No Time
22. TRICK TRICK F/ XZIBIT/WC – The Roof Is On Fire
23. SOLOMON CHILDS – Bilingual
24. DJ KAYSLAY F/ SHEEK LOUCH/MAINO/RAEKWON – Business Never Personal
25. RAS KASS F/ GUILTY SIMPSON – Human Dog Fight (Remix)
26. TRUTH F/ SEAN PRICE – New Type Of Something
27. D.I.T.C. F/ A.G./O.C./DIAMOND D – Brolic
28. LAZARUS F/ KXNG CROOKED – Fearless (Donald Trump Diss)
29. TORAE – R.E.A.L.
30. WAKE SELF F/ MILES BONNY/MA DUKES/DJ YOUNG NATIVE/EMILO SEMIHAZAH – I Still Love Her
31. RZA – Tragedy
32. J DILLA – Won’t Do Instrumental (Outro)
Wild animals are very dangerous. It's common sense to know NOT to bother these animals! But for some people, they think it's cute to own exotic animals as pets instead of letting them live in Nature. While these animals may be cute, they do not interact with humans in the wild and they can be totally unpredicatable I certainly would not to own a lion, or any dangerous animal as a pet.
Planned Tragedies for the show:
-Chimpanzee Attacks (Charla Nash,The Davises, and more)
--Killer Whale Attacks
And other Animal attacks
American Tragedy Hour is brought to you by In Your Face talk Show LIVE on American Variety Network
PLEASE LIKE OUR FAN PAGE ON FACEBOOK:
Fires are certainly something we all fear. I know I don't ever want my house to catch on fire or anyone of my listeners to ever have to experience a fire. Unfornately, fires happen everyday and some of them can turn out to be very tragic. On this episode of American Variety Network, I am going to tell you about some of the worst fires in United States history. My goal is to ensure you my listeners leave with a knowledge on fires and what they can cause. I'm also going to talk about what to do if you become trapped in a fire.
What will be discussed:
- Station Night Club Fire Rhode Island
-Hartford Circus Fire
-Cocoanut Grove Fire
-Iroquois Theater Fire
- The World Trade Center Fires
-PLUS WHAT TO DO IF YOU GET TRAPPED IN A FIRE
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Mary Jean Teachman. Author Mary Jean Teachman Will Discuss Healing After A Tragedy
Join us as we discuss how to survive disappointments in life and how author Sherry Meeks display this in her wonderful book, Finding Tambri. Synopsis: This is the story of Tambri, a woman who suffers the loss of her young son and the disintegration of her perfect marriage to her high school sweetheart, Daniel. Although Tambri retains her sense of humor, she struggles with feelings of loss and guilt, and not being good enough for this world. Tambri discovers one wrong man after another, and her only condition is that each man doesn't have children. "I will not go through that again." Follow Tambri on her journey to find herself. www.sherrylynnmeeks.com email@example.com
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (28 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (6 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Derek Felix (2 chatters)
- DMH0 (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Give Him Free (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (1 chatters)