SORT BY Relevancy
In light of the recent Church massacre/tragedy in Charleston SC, and now; all of the politically confused ranting about gun control. We need to discuss Domestic Terrorism & Home Grown Hate. This will be a hard hitting in your face discussion and will include who and what kills people, and IT AIN'T GUNS! Tune in, call, chat, tell a friend. More importantly please pray for those affected by this murderous mind and demonic devastation in Charleston.
Call in # 347-308-8988
How Did He Know? (HDHK) is a revolutionary app that delivers daily, customized tips to help men become better husbands and partners—and reap the rewards that come from happy, fulfilling relationships.
With the HDHK app, men receive daily tips on how they can best meet their wives’ needs. Using a proprietary algorithm and data you supply about your partner and your relationship, HDHK can anticipate your wife’s needs—before she even knows them! Daily, customized tips will help you understand your wife’s monthly changes—physically and emotionally—and provide you with insight to ‘wow’ her each and every day.
SHOW SPONSOR: In God I Trust (IGIT) Apparel
Check them out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/igitapparel or visit them on YouTube
RTW Veteran Center offers a home, food, and a family atmosphere to homeless veterans who have returned from war only to find that the family they had can no longer cope with them and the country they risked their lives to defend has forgotten them. Today we're working together to give special support to RTW - which stands for Remaking The World. So many famlies are in crisis, suffering the effects of the military veterans have come home still suffering from the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder of combat, and having nowhere to turn for counseling. How do you cope when your spouse is a war veteran? Could a sudden flashback cause them to pick up a weapon and do you bodily harm? Female veterans are suffering even greater issues, many having been survivors of rape by their fellow officers, and not able to report the incidences or seek justice, are still living with the trauma after they have returned home. Dr. Daniel Habeel and Arnetha Habeel discuss their struggle to provide a home and a place of healing for service men and women. Other guests join us to tell their shocking stories. We urge you to lend a helping hand today, by going to www.rtwvetcenter.org and hit "Donate"!
David P. Ingerson is an exciting communicator who has spoken to audiences around the world. During his twenty years as a U.S. Air Force officer and pilot he traveled extensively and lived abroad with his family. From the time he was ordained as a teacher and evangelist while serving in Okinawa, Japan, he has trained and led teams on short-term missions to the Philippines and Cambodia declaring the Good News with compelling, inspirational stories. As a corporate pilot he has traveled to nearly every country on five continents and takes with him great respect and appreciation for the myriad of cultures.Having suffered his own share of trials and setbacks as an entrepreneur, he encourages both employees and customers to rise above life’s difficulties and griefs.
Given his track record of overcoming challenges, David has credibility when he exhorts others that the path to success is found and walked with intentionality and hard work rather than glamour and ease. He is genuine and passionate as he encourages his listeners to honestly admit their life’s challenges and disappointments. Through his personal inspirational story of triumph through tragedy, he spurs others to rise above life’s frustrations and overcome in spite of intimidating obstacles—even as dreadful as facing congenital heart defects (CHD) and HIV and grieving the death of a child.
David and his wife, Kathleen, are the parents of five children and make their home in Shreveport, Louisiana.
F.F.I. GET IT HOW YOU LIVE IS :A RADIO BROADCASTS SHOW BYE/ON INTERNET. ...INTERNET PHONE. OR CALLING IN AT HOME & SELLER PHONE. INTERVIEWS, SPECIAL GUESTS,SPECIAL GUESTS HOSTED EVENTS LIVE,COMEDY STAND UP SHOW, COMEDY SKETCHES SHOW,CLEANING UP COMMUNITY THROUGH COMEDY.
John recounts how the Greek Tragedy has finally come to an end. Would you believe that John's website DollarCollapse.com is 10 years old? When he started it, he figured that the monetary unravelling would take just one year at most. When FSN started in 2011, we figured it would be at most 6 months. He we are four years later and there could be years to go. And now China and Puerto Rico and how many other countries must fail?
F.F.I. GET IT HOW YOU LIVE IS : RADIO SHOW BROADCAST ON YOU'RE SELLER PHONE, COMPUTER, COMEDY SKETCHES SHOW, STAND UP COMEDY, COMEDY TOUR, CLEANING UP COMMUNITY, YOU CAN CALL IN LET KNOW COMMUNITY NEEDS TO BE CLEAN UP WE HAVE TO IT FIRST-HAND TRUST PEOPLE GET INVOLVED UNTIL WE HAVE PRE-EVENTS COMEDY SHOW IT WILL START FOR YOU TO ENJOYING COMMUNITY THROUGH COMEDY & CLEANING IN AUGUST LIVE FOUR WEEKS THREE DAY WEEK THURSDAY, FRIDAY,SATURDAY... SO IF IT RAINING WE WILL MAKE A JUST MET IF NEED IT INFORMATION WILL BE GIVING BETWEEN TIME!...!! SHOW INFORMATION TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT UPCOMING SCHEDULE TIME LOCATION
How to Love a Male Pt. 2 "Spouse and Friends" Today at 6pm EST on "Its All About the Funny" with Mz. Trish and Friends. Featuring Relationship Specialist and Author Charmaine. Call in or listen live at 917-205-5568.
-What is your definition of a spouse?
-What is your roll in your relationship?
-Give Examples on how you love your spouse?
-Can you be successful being friends before benefits?
Be can be apart of the show. Leave your audio message on the Mz. Trish Hotline at 678-632-5541 - 24 hrs a day. Be funny, inspirational, give your opinion, or just say hi. If you're good, you may be selected for broadcast, live during the show.
MzTrishFunny on Twitter and Facebook
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Christian Survival Radio (9 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (9 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (5 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- The Advise Show (4 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Michigan United Broadcast (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)