SORT BY Relevancy
Sports talk and discussion with an attitude for the passionate and hard core fan. Today our special guest will be our Houston Texans correspondent Claire @theclairebear23 as we focus on all the big things that have happened and may potentially happen during the offseason for the Houston Texans as they lead up to Draft Day on May 8th holding the #1 overall selection. Find out what Claire thinks of their offseason arrivals and departures, as well as scuttlebutt on what might be in the mind of the organization and new head coach Bill O'Brien as they try to decide which way to go in the draft.
Sports talk and discussion with an atitude for the passionate and hard core fan. Tonight we welcome back Houstan Texans correspondent Clauire Tully to go over the off season for Houston in terms of free agency as well as its draft picks. Has the Texans Nation fully embraced Jadeveon Clowney as well as new head coach Bill O'Brien? What has the fallout been from passing over hometown hero Johnny Manziel and selecting a quarterback in the 4th round in Tom Savage? What are Claire's thoughts on the holdout of Andre Johnson and the naming of Ryan Fitzpatrick as the starting QB, and has HOuston done enough to challenge for the AFC South crown?
RAPPER T2 SON OF HOUSTON'S LEGENDARY LIL TROY OF SHORT STOP RECORDS IS HOME FROM 8 YEARS IN PRISON AND IS READY TO PICK UP WHERE HE LEFT OFF. T2 FEAT ON PLATINUM SELLING WANNA BE A BALLA AND HIT SINGLE GET YA HANDS UP FEAT. SLIM THUG. T2 GIVES MOCCA THE EXCLUSIVE ON HIS PLANS TO GET BACK IN THE MIX AND HOW HE HAS GROWN FROM A YOUNG BOY TO A GROWN MAN. SHORT STOP RECORDS-LIL TROY-T2
Rory McIlroy won his first British Open and third major championship Sunday, becoming just the third golfer to win three majors before age 26 (Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods). We're still learning what context to discuss Rory in, because it's kind of blurred right now.
Have we ever seen the three major sports GMs in Houston under the public scrutiny and criticism Daryl Morey, Jeff Luhnow & Rick Smith are dealing with this sumer?
We've got to be careful with this one, but we can talk some immigration. I mean, I am sort of right here in the middle of all of it.
It seems as though the respit from reality that is sports has been overrun with poitics, noise and misbehaving. But The Sports Narrative Radio Show will soldier on and face these issues with a mix of sobriety and humor. On this episode:
- Hour 1 of the show is always centered anround football so we start in college football including blowing the coin flip, the worst coach in the SEC and more!
- Transitioning to the NFL, topics include TIMEOUT, Cowboys good or Locker terrible, my NFL conspiracy theory and more
- Be sure to tune into to segment 3 as we bring back Sports NPR Style, this week discussing the politics in the sports world, from domestic violence to child abuse to racism and more. Has this ruined sports for you? Is this reflective for society or isolated? We also welcome your thoughts at (347) 308-8637
- Deep philosophical discussion should always be followed by the silliness we find at Mick's Pub. This week, Mick's Dr Who recap, thoughts on cars (probably) and the award-winning Ride The Lightning
- Baseball is reaching the home stretch with the A's barely hanging on, the O's clinching and the Rangers battlng for the #1 pick. Mr Feltman and Dustin lead the segment
- We finish up with news and notes including hockey on the horizon, Fedex cashing in, EPL and UEFA updates and whatecer else we have time to squeeze in
So keep your ears listening, tell 4 friends and tune all your devices to The Sports Narrative Radio Show LIVE Wed Sept 17th from 830p-1030p CDT or anytime after on Itunes/podcasts or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Jean Houston who is a bit of a cumulative vibration of the wisdom of Margaret Thatcher, the enveloping personality and enthusiasm of Julia Child and the all around strength in looks and character of Wonder woman/ Linda Carter.
The Wizard of Us, explains how to find ourselves in our paths, choices and inner strengths. We realize we never travel far from purpose, and we are only as needy as our own discomfort. Jean explores the obvious lurking withinh each of our souls, and yet she understands how that knowing within, is latent at times it is not always so apparent.
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (7 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- In the Pickle Barrel (4 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- US Media (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- AJAM (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- Bill Martinez Live (1 chatters)
- Evan Russell Real Estate Coach (1 chatters)
- SB Barber Morning Show (1 chatters)