SORT BY Relevancy
New numbers Pinterest released recently point that traffic has shifted to mobile in a big way. According to Pinterest 4/5 of Pinterest's traffic now comes from Mobile, and 2/3 of the content people pin is from a business website. Please join host Melissa Birnie on Jan 30th @3 P.M with Karen Horrigan, a Social Media Strategiest from Kareismatic, when they discuss the importance and the growth of mobile device in social media, specifically Pinterest, and how business can capitalize on that growth.
The evolution of communicating; verbal, print, email, instant messaging – to current video messaging apps like Snapchat, Instagram – there’s a new kid in town … Periscope! Periscope is a mobile app that lets users share their experiences live through streaming HD video. Learn more about this mobile app and how it can help businesses achieve their marketing strategies by engaging with clientele and building brand recognition.
Doug Kliewer, founder of Online Marketing 2 Success, joins host Melissa Birnie to share his knowledge of the Periscope app and how businesses can utilize this mobile app as an effective marketing tool.
Doug is an Amazon International Best Selling Author and Business Consultant/Coach that helps businesses tell a better story; From Creation to Implementation in many media forms: speech, video, book. One of the early adopters of this live streaming app, Doug was recently nominated for best educator in the upcoming PeriAwards
Standing out against over millions of other apps is tough and they say the devil is in the details. Effective apps begin with a specific goal and a clear vision as well as cohesive and functional app design.
Please join Melissa Birnie on Jan 22nd @3:00-3:30 P.M when friends since the 1st grade, Gabe Kwakyi and Gregory Klein, Co-Founders of Incipia join as our guests. With a mobile app and marketing company headquartered in Detroit Michigan, Incipia's owners share their experiences as a start-up and their passion for technology as they strive to build a portfolio of high-quality mobile products that provide utility and enjoyment to people in their lives and businesses.
Telamon, a 46 year-old company, brings human services to people and communities in twelve states, doing business in two of them as Transition Resources Corporation. Chartered as a non-profit organization, Telamon's purpose is to improve the lives of those in need. They do this through the operation of a diverse array of programs for farmworkers, children from low-income families, and other groups with special needs.
We invite you to join Michigan Mobile Musings host Melissa Birnie and Don Kuchnicki, State Director of Telamon and 2015 Recipient of the Cesar E. Chavez Social Justice leadership Award by the Southwest Michigan Ceasar E. Chavez Commitee on Feb 8th at 3:30 P.M when they expolore the opportunities technology brings to the agricultural industry.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (42 chatters)
- Yada (38 chatters)
- The Appearance (30 chatters)
- John Baptist (23 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- ericalukes (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- 67939 (6 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (6 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (6 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (6 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (5 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Coffee With the Dead (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)