SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
We will discuss proper etiquette when it comes to interacting with individuals who have special challenges. Our panel of experts include:
Lin Petkovich, Just Like Home, LLC in Ohio
Sandee Winkelman, National Advocate and Autism expert.
Natosha Czuba, Teacher certified in moderate to intensive disabilities, Cleveland Ohio Metropolitan School District.
Michelle Mcquire, Attorney
Lonise Popa will be our special guest co-host.
in Self Help
What does Thanksgiving mean to you? What on earth are you thankful for? We will discuss how to be thankful in all things. Let us know what you are grateful for. You may join us live by calling 347-324-3295. Our special guest co-host is Evangelist Lynn Gordon.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- Out and About Town (5 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (4 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (3 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- Open Mike Program (2 chatters)
- Patriot Nation (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk with Benson (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Transition Radio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Your Dunamas Life (0 chatters)