SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
1 Hour Reiki Session $100.00 Discounted to $75 Reiki sessions usually last about an hour during which time a Reiki practitioner simply acts as a conduit for Reiki, allowing the Universal Energy to flow out through his/her hands in order to remove any energy blocks present in the client. At times, due to illness, stress or fatigue, there can be blocks in one's energy system that, if left untreated, can lead to physical and/or emotional illness. Reiki treatments release these blocks and allow one’s body to return to a healthy balance so that healing and relaxation can occur naturally. Reiki Sessions are available at a distance also with Pre-Pay, PayPal or Credit. Please inquire. Please state your intention for session and fill out this intake form if you are a new client.
Reiki 1st Degree Practitioner Class, Attunement and Certification 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Saturdays $150.00 Discounted to $125
Introduction to Hands-on Healing. Weekly. The background and history of Reiki, the hands-on healing positions for self-treatment and treatment of others. You will receive traditional instructions and certificate of completion.
Reiki II: Transcending Time and Space Offered monthly.
10:00am - 2:00 pm Regularly $250.00 Discounted $225
With the foundation of Level 1 the Reiki student will be able to increase the flow of energy, address mental and emotional issues requiring traditional Reiki symbols Reiki III: Reiki Master Teacher Training with 3rd Degree Symbols added to Reiki II 10: 00 am to 3:00 pm $350 Discounted to $300 Training on how to teach 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Reiki Classes and how to Attune in each Degree. Internship if desired with Daya Devi-Doolin for 1 yr. Interns bring students to the sanctuary for guidance and follow through with clients on each class that they arrange.
Shawna Gallagher, new trainer and owner of Pet Coach to the Rescue comes on The Dog Show to ask Julie, dog training and behavior expert, some of her biggest questions about working with dogs, the industry, and more. Great discussion that brings up a lot of big topics like “All Positive” trainers vs. “balanced” trainers, what impact has nutrition had on working with dogs, and the difference between working with dog training vs. dog behavior.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (42 chatters)
- MarlyBird (19 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (9 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (9 chatters)
- Patriot Voices Radio (6 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (4 chatters)
- tlbethel (3 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- cres oneal (1 chatters)
- BOTTLED BUSINESS SENSE SHOW (1 chatters)
- Energy Upstream (1 chatters)
- Heart to Heart with Anna (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Alan and Mike Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical Showcase (1 chatters)
- Minister Patricia Dokes (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (0 chatters)