SORT BY Relevancy
Part 1 of 3: Originally Aired March 31, 2013
Dianne Linderman talks about the hospitality that you’ll find in Texas, unlike anywhere else in the United States. Texans are self-reliant and resilient, and Texas is a great state to do business in. In contrast, which states are the worst at welcoming travelers?
Dianne also discusses the problems with government education.
Learn more about Dianne on her website at http://www.everythingthatmattersradio.com/
On Renewable Now this week! Join Peter Arpin and co host Jack Gregg as they will be exploring sustainability in the tourism and hospitality industries . Tedd Saunders is the chief sustainability officer at Saunders Hotel group.He will be joining in on this discussion . Tedd Saunders also is president of ecological solutions and Co owner of the Lennox hotel,comfort inn and suites . This show will make you look at your travel and hotel accommodations in a different way . Be sure to visit ecological-solutions.net to learn more about Tedd's work and what ecological solutions might do for you .
Remember to be sure to listen to Renewable Now Radio in it's new time slot 1pm to 2pm Wednesdays both on 1320warlradio.com and blogtalkradio.com on the renewable Now channel . Renewable Now is all about the business side of Green!
Join MyCity4HerRadio host Monyka Berrocosa as she talks with Jean Wade Mayer, a successful enterpreneur (Co-Owner of Boutique Events) and the Co-Chair of Baltimore NACE's (National Association of Catering Executives) upcoming "Uncorked - Baltimore Rocks!" fundraiser (to be held 3-18-2013). We'll talk about challenges facing women in the hospitality industry and how NACE helps women in business succeed. We'll discuss the basics of success
My guest will be Anil Melwani. Anil is President of Armel Tax & Accounting Services. Prior to founding the firm in 2008, Anil saw business from both the inside and out. He served as Vice President at Armel Enterprises Inc., an importer & distributor of home furnishings, where he oversaw the finances and operations of a successful small business for five years. His duties included budgeting, forecasting, and inventory control, meeting with merchandise managers of major retailers, and traveling to Asia to develop and source new products. Prior to that, Anil, a graduate of Babson College, worked for the accounting firms Deloitte & Touche and Weiser LLP. During that time he was an integral part of the audit engagement team for several clients including Forever 21, India Abroad & Rediff.com, LensCrafters, Merrill Lynch, and the Rockefeller Investment Group.
My guest will be Andrew Rigie. Andrew is the Executive Director of the New York City Hospitality Alliance, a trade association formed in 2012 to foster the growth and vitality of the industry that has made New York City the hospitality capital of the world. Growing up working at his family’s fourth generation bakery & cafe in Queens, NY, Andrew was destined for a career in the hospitality industry. He later “got his apron dirty” by working multiple positions w
Join us while we discuss some of topics circulating the world wide web and some you may not be privy to.
The call-in number is 310-982-4273. You can also Skype into the show by clicking the big, blue S during the broadcast. You can also set a reminder for yourself by clicking the link, clicking reminder and set for a time most convenient for you. Time: 5PM PST/7PM CST/8PM EST.
Tune into our show featuring Profesor Percival Darby. He's an expert in the restaurant and hospitality industry who has built his career on starting up hotels and restaurants. He was there when DisneyWorld was launched in Orlando, and also acted as General Manager for the opening of two major hotels in China.
Now, he also lectures at FIU and Miami-Dade Communit ycollege, combining both an academic approach and practical experience into a fascinating package that's still active, well past retirement age.
Join us at CaribHRForum.com for an interesting discussion on another interesting H.R. topic here in the Caribbean.
Occupations you can prepare for in less than 1 year. If you have been unemployed 6 months or more, and work is something you need right now more than want. You need to listen to this show.
The hospitality industry is a wonderful world of variety and adventures. Many jobs in the hospitality industry are on the job careers. Those that require training usually is less than 1 year.
The hospitality industry is about your abilities, appearance, attitude, and how you present yourself on that application and resume.
Refrigeration technician - AC units
Information Technology - Administration,computers upkeep
Event Planner - meetings, recreational events, programs, presentations
Jason Wells left his day job to pursue his passion and he has not looked back yet. With the release of his second album, Inside, Jason is gaining new fans every day. We will chat with Jason and find out about his life and career and listen to the music from Inside. Selwyn Birchwood might still be walking on air after he and his band won the 2013 IBC with an electrifying final set. Selwyn will join me to discuss this great win, how his career and life will be changing due to the win
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (65 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- OCG (8 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (8 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (7 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (7 chatters)
- Redneck Herps (6 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (6 chatters)
- 63504 (6 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Obvious Potomos Taunt Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- BigDawg Music Radio (5 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (5 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- Reader Tash (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (4 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (3 chatters)
- Outcry Radio (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- Daddy G (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (2 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Prison Wives United (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Lady of the Circle in the Oaks (1 chatters)
- LadyRose (1 chatters)
- Charlotte Howard (1 chatters)
- The Prodigal Project (1 chatters)
- Taboo Talks and EIB (1 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)