SORT BY Relevancy
Seal your precious heart with God’s Gift of Trust. While trusting God, He will guide you through what He has designed for you to do, His Will, His Purpose. In this, God will promise that He will not give you an assignment without giving you His Power to bring His Purpose to the future.
Elation Magazine is excited about spreading the Good News Of the Gospel of our LORD and Savior. Our prayer is for God to continue to refresh our minds with His WORD as we focus on Him and His Purpose; same mind/ the mind of Christ and the same purpose/God’s Purpose. God prepares us for His assignment by “calling”. God trains us in a variety of ways that will prepare us for His Mission Our preparation for our assignment could be a long journey if we tend to do our own planed purpose and not God’s. Therefore, to do something different than what God designed for us will cause us to be placed in a desert lifestyle, lasting until we place Christ as center and empty our hearts of “my way” and do His Purpose.
This living arrangement caused from ourselves will develop a dwelling place that seems scattered. Nonetheless this falls under Gods perfect plan for our lifestyle in Him. He creates a blue print on our behalf allowing growth and development in Him as we go through diverse situations in life.
Desert dwellings appear to be barren, unproductive, and unwelcoming.
Desert dwellings are one of the best places to prepare for what God has ordained through you.
Desert is a place to become skilled.
What variety of assignment is God preparing for you? Are you in a barren place for preparation?
Uplifting Souls Worldwide
D. Woods was born in Anaheim California, relocating to in Springfield Massachusetts, where she grew up. D. first developed her love for the arts while performing in dance and regional theater productions. As a teenager she relocated to Atlanta, GA where she attended the renowned Tri-Cities High School for Visual and Performing Arts.
There she studied modern contemporary dance, ballet, West African and Hip- Hop dance styles. While still in high school she performed with the Freddie Hendricks Youth Ensemble of Atlanta with whom she performed across the U.S and overseas including West and South Africa. Her education also included the prestigious Alvin Ailey School and New York University where she studied abroad in Havana, Cuba.
the new podcast covering curretly set to cover NANBF, OCB and IFPA is launching tonight as co-host Showbiz liz kampschroeder interviews current co-ifpa President Fred Rowlett.
Fundamentamentals for Emerging Contractors: Financial Statements, Invoicing, and What the Surety wants to see.
BRIAN A. WOLF is a partner in the Fort Lauderdale office of Smith, Currie & Hancock LLP. He is Board Certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar and AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Brian’s practice is concentrated in the defense and prosecution of complex construction and design claims involving both public and private projects. His practice includes all facets of construction law, including representation of construction managers, contractors, design professionals, sureties, subcontractors, owners, material suppliers and others, in State and Federal Court, arbitration and mediation.
Brian is the author of chapters Four and Fourteen of Florida Construction Law & Practice, published by the Florida Bar. Brian is a contributing editor of Common Sense Construction Law and the author of Florida Lienlaw Online, Construction Publications, Inc.
Honors & Awards
Awarded Daily Business Review's Most Effective Lawyer, Construction & Real Estate, 2008
Board Certified Specialist in Construction Law by the Florida Bar
AV Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Florida Construction SuperLawyer 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (85 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (16 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (3 chatters)
- Indigenousity (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HMS Radio (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (0 chatters)