SORT BY Relevancy
Our eternal GOD offered HIS Son JESUS CHRIST as the eternal sacrifice for our sin forever. After that, JESUS sat down at the FATHER'S right hand waiting till all HIS enemies have become HIS footstool. In the mean time throught this one offering, we are being sanctified, made whole set apart for HIS eternal glory. You may be going through a difficult place at the moment but may GOD help you to see beyond the present moment of suffering. Join us for live prayer today at 6:00 AM and Mon.-Fri. Dial 714.459.3963.
Ephesians 4: 4-6
The Lord's Supper Or Communion is defined as simply Felowship which if you would look into this matter it was originally called Passover & still today is Passover. We as former Gentiles ar not required to celebrate this ordinance because it was an ordinance that was given tro the Jews by way of Moses God's Prophet, unless you are a proselyte, you dont have to keep Passover. Colosians 2: 2-19 uses the word blott, which means to wipe out, erase or obliterate, it simply tells us that we are not under obligation to keep these things please read the scripture. I have made mistakes following this doctrine in the past but now God has opened my eyes to this deception. Ephesians 2: 11-22 My prayers are for the people who still are mislead by Church Leaders who are not willing to except the truth. I ask forgiveness for their Soul & myself, may God keep You & Bless Your Soul.
The Holy Spirit is definitely the most confusing person of the Trinity. While most people have an idea of the role of The Father and the Son, the Holy Spirit often remains a mystery. Join Catholic speaker and author Gary Zimak as he continues his walk through the Catechism of the Catholic Church by discussing the Holy Spirit. Beginning on this episode and continuing over the next two days, we will talk about the Holy Spirit in depth. You don't want to miss this episode of The Gary Zimak Show!
Pistis, Faith is firm presuation based on the hearing of the Word Of God that Hupostasis(substance) us under the Foundation of Jesus Christ as Sons of God. Eipizo(hoped) expecting with desire to have Elegchos(evidence) proof or conviction of the Epangelia(promise) promises of God according to His will or Covenant. 1 John 2: 25 is the ultimate in which most Christian talk about when they are taqlking about what God has promised His believers. He is not promising worldly gifts like cars, houses and money but whats in the agreement in the Word of God. Do not believe this prosperity message it is a message from Hell!
Living in and from the Kingdom of God requires yielding to God in every area of life. How and why should we yield to God in order to live victoriously in this life? Join us on Wednesdays at 10:00 am.
Reading and teaching from her book, Daddy’s Little Girl, Hila show you that ‘life’ happens to everyone, but it’s how you overcome obstacles while living from victory that really matters.
Hila’s book Daddy’s Little Girl is available at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and from my websites – hesters-daddyslittlegirl.com and hilaesters.org. For more information about our ministry, go to www.hilaesters.org.
Jesus is Lord! Join your host Talisha Miller and a special guest as they have non-traditional conversations about Marriage!
From 6:00 PM-7:30 PM EST, my special guest for tonight is you!
Dial at 602-753-1830 to listen in or to share your lessons learned in marriage this year. Your marriage can be transformed through the Word of God!
Jesus Christ and the Tithe: Part 2 - Tithing in the New Covenant
A tithe by many definitions is defined as: A tenth part of one's annual income contributed voluntarily or due as a tax, especially for the support of the clergy or church.
But, what is a tithe according to the Holy Bible and what is it's relevance in the Christian church today? Join us for part one of a two part series on tithing, as we not only explore its history and purpose, but also seek to determine where, if at all, does it fit in the body of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, which is the church.
Repentance is the Key: Jesus Christ and the Tithe - Part 1 Tithing and the Levites: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thebocc/2015/01/24/repentance-is-the-key-jesus-christ-and-the-tithe--part-1-the-history
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thur 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
- Read Matt 27: 32 - 44 Jesus on the Cross.
- There was one man that was selected to carry Jesus cross. This was a memorial that will never be erased.
- V35 Prophecy being fulfilled again in Ps 22 ( this book was written by David by he wrote about Jesus before he was born) He was stripped of his clothing which means he was naked on the cross and this is of very humiliating. Exposed before everyone shamed
- V39 – All of this was already written in Ps 22. So we must always remember that the new compliments to old. So we have to embrace the whole bible not just part of it. Let turn over to Ps 22: 6-8
- Read Matt 27: 45 – 56 Jesus Dies on the Cross
- V46 - Ps 22:1
- V51 – the veil was torn from top to bottom
- V 52 – the graves were open of the saints
- This proved who Jesus was and that HE WAS, IS AND ALWAYS THE SON OF GOD
- V54 – the un believers had to bear witness that Jesus is truly the Son of God
- Read Matt 27: 57 - 61 Jesus buried in Joseph tomb
- Jesus was given the correct burial. Women was still there supporting him even unto death.
- Read Matt 27:62 – 66 Pilate sets a Guard
- V 62 – events of the second day occurred with them having guards put in place to protect the tomb from his body being stolen by his disciples
- They wanted to prove that Jesus was not the Son of God but really set it up to have witnesses who would account what really happen with the tomb.
Ephesians 4: 4-6
Christians, the Bible lets us know that there are one body, one Spirit, one hope, one Lord, one baptism; One God & one Father of all, who is o0ver all and in all. Woo!, what a amazing text that explain this in plain language that everyone could understand, except for baptism(baptismo) which comes from bapto & means to dip with a dye or coloring. It is refering to the blood of Christ which covered our sins on the cross. 2 corinthians 3: 16-18
I THINK WE HAVE LOST OUR WAY IN THIS GREAT NATION CALL AMERICA , WHO ARE WE REALLY , ARE WE REALLY JEWS OR GENTILES , OR ARE WE KINGS AND QUEENS LETS TALK .