SORT BY Relevancy
From fixing Sandy’s damage to leaving the world better than you found it, it’s time to take action.
Superstorm Sandy’s devastation along the Eastern seaboard—especially New Jersey and New York—has changed millions of lives.
We talk with Ty Pennington who, along with Sears and K-Mart, has been on the ground in Seaside Heights, NJ to help get much-needed supplies from generators to toys where they need to go. And Ty gives us a peek at Extreme Makeover: Home Edition’s four holiday episodes.
And we talk about Project Rebuild and Recover's efforts and Socks for Sandy bloggers in the Hometalk community to get crucial supplies—yes, socks, clothes, diapers and more—to effected areas as soon as possible.
From bloggers to boardrooms, America steps up to rescue, recover and rebuild.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (42 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (28 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (9 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (7 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (4 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- Military Mamas (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Inspectah Ant (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)