SORT BY Relevancy
Sarae is joined by Chad Otto to discuss what you need to know about homeowners' insurance, including how liability coverage works and the extent to which your personal belongings are covered. Mr. Otto is a Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) and an experienced insurance salesman with Liberty Mutual Insurance.
in Real Estate
Reshawna Leaven interviews Cedric Syle, Insurance Agent with Liberty Mutual. He is licensed in auto, home and life in DC, Maryland and Virginia. Learn the basics of homeowners and renters insurance as well as other products that he offers. Have a question? Speak with us live by calling in to (347) 838-8821 during the show. www.libertymutual.com/cedricslye Request a quote - click here
Today we’re talking about tomorrow. The world as it is and as it’s going to be - the world of opportunity for those prepared – the change architects. Our guest is Michael Jans. He is the founder and CEO of Agency Revolution. He’s been defined in the industry press as an “Insurance Marketing Maven” and a “marketing genius.” Clients have described him as a “Millionaire Maker.” His history includes serving as the Executive VP for the Professional Insurance Agents in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska - the fastest growing affiliate of the Certified Insurance Counselors' (CIC) program - for seven years.
Today’s guest is Paul Carroll, CEO and Editor in Chief of Insurance Thought Leadership.
Paul is the co-author of The New Killer Apps: How Large Companies Can Out-Innovate Start-Ups and Billion Dollar Lessons: What You Can Learn From the Most Inexcusable Business Failures of the Last 25 Years and the author of Big Blues: The Unmaking of IBM, a major best-seller published in 1993. Paul spent 17 years at the Wall Street Journal as an editor and reporter. The paper nominated him twice for Pulitzer Prizes. In 1996, he founded Context, a thought-leadership magazine on the strategic importance of information technology that was a finalist for the National Magazine Award for General Excellence. He is a co-founder of the Devil’s Advocate Group consulting firm.
Are you ready to slash your home energy costs while dramatically reducing your carbon footprint? In The Homeowners Guide To Renewable Energy, Achieving Energy Independence Through Solar, Wind, Biomass and Hydropower by Dan Chiras you will find the most practical and affordable methods to significantly improve your homes energy efficiency. Focusing on the latest technological advances (and never losing sight of the economic bottom line), this comprehensive manual demystifies: Solar hot water and solar hot air systems Space heat: Passive and active solar retrofits and heat pumps Wood heat Passive Cooling Electricity from solar, wind and mirohydro. This well-illustrated and accessible guide is an essential resource for those wanting to enter the renewable energy field. Packed with practical tips and guidelines, it gives readers sufficient knowledge to hire and communicate effectively with contractors and is a must-read for anyone interested in saving money and achieving energy independence. If you are ready to save tens of thousands of dollars over the coming decades, this is one show you dont want to miss! In this segment of The Clean Energy View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer talks to Dan Chiras, who is a respected educator and the author of 29 books on residential renewable energy and green building including Power from the Sun and Power from the Wind. He has studied and worked with renewable energy and energy efficiency for over 30 years. Dan is the director of and lead instructor at The Evergreen Institutes Center for Renewable Energy and Green Building, where he teaches workshops on energy efficiency, solar electricity, solar hot water, small wind energy, green building, natural plasters, and natural building. Stay tuned!
Even the most casual observer of the risk and insurance industries can easily see the “fingerprints” of government on the process and results. Legislation, litigation and regulation are much of the process. The change that is the ACA is just one large example. Even the most casual observer of government can easily see the “fingerprints” of politics and grassroots on the process and hence the outcomes.
In the past two decades, Brian Feldman has lived and worked at the intersection of healthcare, grassroots and politics. As a founder of the Edison Group and now as a Senior Partner with Allison Partners – Brian will provide us with insight into the past, present, and future of the art of politics and the people and groups that determine the outcome.
Beyond Insurance's Mike Manes sits down with Sound Marketing's Jack Burke as they cover technology, the global economy and the new power players that could affect the insurance industry.
George Nordhaus, Chairman of Agencies Online, sits down with Beyond Insurance's Mike Manes to speak about the 5 most significant Innovations seen in the last 60 years of the business. Then, George projects what he thinks will be the game changers in the next 6 years.
Issue: Many of you do not know this about me, but last week I went to the emergency room. I am lucky to be covered. Who's to Blame?
Listen in and I will tell you why. Since last week, I have actually been taking advantage of my health insurance that gives me privilege in the medical word. I will tell you all about my experiences among the insured and some observations I made. I will also take your calls about being insured or uninsued.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT INSURANCE SUBROGATION
Insurance Subrogation Lawyer Carl Guerrieri discusses an overview of insurance subrogation law. Here are a few of the questions that we intend to cover.
1. What is Insurance Subrogation?
2. What is the difference between insurance subrogation and indemnification?
3. What must an insurance carriers lawyer establish to prove up a claim for insurance subrogation?
4. What are the typical types of damages that arise in a subro case?
5. Explain the basic process of initiating an insurance suborgation claim from beginning to end?
6. What are the common types of water damage cases?
7. What are the common types of fire damage cases?
8. Explain a typical products defect insurance subrogation case.
9. What types of damages are recoverable to an insurance carrier in an insurance subro case?
10. Explain the importance of retaining the right insurance subrogation expert.
These are some of the basic topics we will cover. Attorney Steve discusses this important legal topic every lawyer, law student, and insurance carrier should have a basic working knowledge of. The time you spend on this educational video will be well worth it. Do we charge you to listen to our legal knowledge updates? Nope. This is Vondran Legal, and this is not your daddy's law firm.
Our firm handles insurance subrogation cases in California and Arizona. We have offices in Phoenix, San Diego, Newport Beach, Beverly Hills and San Francisco. Contact us at (877) 276-5084 or visit VondranLegal.
What happens when you have an injury that ends your career? If you aren’t covered by the proper disability insurance you could have drastic ramifications to your income. Some disability insurance will protect you whether the injury is work related or not. Shirley Gutkowski, Host of Cross Link Radio, speaks with Craig Gussin and Jean Rockwell about different types of disability insurance.
Craig Gussin attended Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, where he received his degree in Business Administration. Craig also holds an advanced degree, Charter Life Underwriter from Bryn Mawr College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. He is a Certified Health Care Reform Specialist and a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, along with the National Association of Health Underwriters and The International Disability Insurance Society. He has written articles, conducted seminars, been interviewed on TV, Radio, in the newspaper and magazines, including the June 2011 issue of Money Magazine.
Jean Rockwell was a full time RDH for 29 years, when she was forced to retire due to a disability. Luckily, she had disability insurance, allowing her to maintain the lifestyle she had while working as an RDH. She lives in San Diego, California, and is currently working part time as an insurance agent with Auerbach & Gussin Insurance, promoting disability insurance to RDH’s. She is a co-author of an article in RDH Magazine where she examines the features of a comprehensive disability insurance policy. She also co-monitors an online group, specifically designed for disabled or injured RDH’s. She is a member of ADHA and CDHA. Jean attended Pensacola Junior College in Pensacola, Florida and obtained her Associate of Science degree in Dental Hygiene.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- Channel Panel (76 chatters)
- in5d (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (7 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Chillz33 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (0 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (0 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (0 chatters)