SORT BY Relevancy
Awareness Night on GrindHard Radio Hosted by: Virginia Slim, Dangerous Tactics and Jit Chronicles. Join us as we raise awareness for "Homelessness in America" So join the cause by Call-in Live @ 323-693-3043 and press "1" to speak to the hosts. Random calls will be taken and music will be played.
November 14-24 is designated as National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week. Teen hosts Drew, Amelia, and Yanira discuss the issues of youth hunger and homelessness including myths and stereotypes as well as ways young people can help. Our guest is Rachel Tarr, Coordinator of the Onondaga County Helpline.
On this episode we will interview Ben Burton., Executive Director of Sacramento Steps Forward.The mission of Sacramento Steps Forward, a private public partnership, is to assist individuals and families experiencing homelessness and at risk of homelessness to obtain housing, economic stability, and an enhanced quality of life through comprehensive services.
SIS.WANDA WILL BE SPEAKING WITH SIS.ANGELA X, AS SHE SHARES HER JOURNEY FROM HOMELESSNESS TO HER RIGHTFUL PLACE AS A QUEEN. SHE'S AN MGT IN THE NATON OF ISLAM AND A MOTHER OF FOUR.... HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ??????????? TUNE IN TO THE BEGINNING OF AN INCREDIBLE STORY ....
REWIND: LGBTQ Homelessness in Chicago ft. Project Fierce & Honoring Vernita Gray with Anna DeShawn & the QCrew
in Self Help
How does domestic violence push the statistics of "homelessness?" Do you know that victims of domestic abuse and domestic violence become homeless? What are some of the resources for them available in your city or state? Let's talk about it......we will also have a special guest tonight Ms. Kathy Prince sharing her story of survival from a very abusive relationship. Her recent project has been featured on Comcast cable public television, which highlighted her own pers
Poverty & Homelessness is real and over the past few years countless families got to experience it first hand. Join us as we hear stories of survival. Catch us every Wednesday @ 9:30pm est. Follow us on Twitter... @SheIsIncredible, @TheBlack_DrPhil, @AOITalkShow. For Questions, Comments or Show Ideas Contact Us at TheArtOfIntimacyShow@gmail.com
This week on Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson, Stephanie takes on the challenging issue of homelessness in our society. Here, in 2013, how many Americans are living without homes? What are the implications and costs of this dilemma for our society, our families, and our children? Who is at fault? And what is being done, if anything, to remedy this situation? Joining us to address some of these challenging questions is Michelle Botus, a Massachusetts-based policy advocate
Roman Barnes lives among the homeless and next to the fortunate, at the edge of hope. Among Pigeons is his journey from rags to revelation. His story exposes dueling societies that share more than they are willing to admit. In a weak economy many people are struggling to remain afloat, just as Roman, and many are one decision from living among pigeons.
Join Us with Doctor Lawrence A. Wood is a 26 year veteran of the United States Navy. He retired at the rank of Captain and has been in the business of caring and compassion for more than thirty years, as a Physical Therapist, Ophthalmologist, and Writer.
He is the author of numerous poems, screenplays and short stories. Hi...s stage play, No Marks Just Memories, performed to sold-out audiences in Japan.
In writing Among Pigeons, Doctor Wood, remembers his childhood treatment of a neighborhood homeless man, dubbed John-the-Bum. He recalls: "We treated him with contempt and hatred and I never looked him in the eye to see his equality with me. I never looked beyond his dirty face or smell to see his heart. I deliberately made every effort to remain far enough as to not touch him. It is clear that decades later, it was he who touched me."
Doctor Wood believes Among Pigeons, will right a wrong, raise awareness about the homeless and lift humanity.
Doctor Wood lives with his wife Vanessa Wood and youngest son Seth in San Marcos, California.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (464 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (111 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (19 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (18 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- reactionariez (13 chatters)
- MediaBlvd (13 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Straitway (11 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- nXphase Records (5 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- House of YisraEL of Atlanta (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- 63616 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- swakradio (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)