SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Have you ever wondered how can a person with a college degree or any advanced educational degree can end up homeless ?
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but the banks and public school systems (including many univesities) appeared to have partnered up to "create" a homeless class of people.
This program is for anyone who lives in a shelter, facing eviction, forclosure, or might be living in their vehicle. In addtion to those people this program is for squatters and House Hijackers who are attempting or have attempted to steal someone elses home.
In this installment of "It's My House" we shall discuss the most fundamental Life Skill on the planet that should be taught in school, but is not taught in school and that is: HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN HOUSE.
150 years ago the average man or even family unit had the "basic skill set" of building your own house ! It is one of the first Laws Of Nature. The first thing that ants, birds, lions, fish, and anything living on the planet is preprogramed to do is "build their own house".
Even slaves built their own homes and they did it without bank finacing.
The simple solution to ending homelessness is to learn how to build your own house.
It’s not always easy to identify youth on the streets through typical counts of unsheltered people experiencing homelessness. Homeless youth are less likely to spend time in the same places as homeless people who are in an older age range. They are often less willing to disclose that they’re experiencing homelessness or may not even identify as homeless. They also may work harder to try to blend in with peers who aren’t homeless. For the first time in 2013, the Department of Housing and Urban Development called for communities to conduct a youth-inclusive count that would include unaccompanied homeless youth, up to 24-years-old. That year in January, 46,924 unaccompanied homeless children and youth were counted. Given the difficulty of counting homeless youth, that estimate is likely an undercount. The Alliance estimates that during a year there are approximately 550,000 unaccompanied, single youth and young adults up to age 24 who experience a homelessness episode of longer than one week. Approximately 380,000 of those youth are under the age of 18. While these are rough estimate made using imperfect information, it is a good starting point from which communities and the federal government can begin to scale resources and interventions. We have a change in time for our show only for this Friday night Aug 22nd to 9:30pm CT so I could have my special guest speaker, the beautiful young lady who is lately being called "Miss Tennessee Teen USA ~ Alexis Mihalinec who will be addressing the topic of homelessness with me. Join us as we discuss the staggering statistics of our young ones that roam the streets. Tune in at www.blogtalkradio.com/ritahodges and/or call live only to 646-929-0421. My audience is what makes my show. See you there!!! Ciao bella...
Awareness Night on GrindHard Radio Hosted by: Virginia Slim, Dangerous Tactics and Jit Chronicles. Join us as we raise awareness for "Homelessness in America" So join the cause by Call-in Live @ 323-693-3043 and press "1" to speak to the hosts. Random calls will be taken and music will be played.
SIS.WANDA WILL BE SPEAKING WITH SIS.ANGELA X, AS SHE SHARES HER JOURNEY FROM HOMELESSNESS TO HER RIGHTFUL PLACE AS A QUEEN. SHE'S AN MGT IN THE NATON OF ISLAM AND A MOTHER OF FOUR.... HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ??????????? TUNE IN TO THE BEGINNING OF AN INCREDIBLE STORY ....
My homeless friend Matt is back to update us on his situation.
Since we last talked to Matt (when he was in New Orleans via Florida), he was arrested for trespassing and locked in the county jail in Pecos County, Texas in Fort Stockton.
Bram & Barbara tried their best to get him out, but before they could, Matt was released on time served.
We'll talk with Matt about his further experiences. We'll find out how he views the world at this point.
Along the way, we'll talk about Homelessness in America: What causes it? What can be done? How close are we all to it?
Let's get the conversation going...
On this episode we will interview Ben Burton., Executive Director of Sacramento Steps Forward.The mission of Sacramento Steps Forward, a private public partnership, is to assist individuals and families experiencing homelessness and at risk of homelessness to obtain housing, economic stability, and an enhanced quality of life through comprehensive services.
November 14-24 is designated as National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week. Teen hosts Drew, Amelia, and Yanira discuss the issues of youth hunger and homelessness including myths and stereotypes as well as ways young people can help. Our guest is Rachel Tarr, Coordinator of the Onondaga County Helpline.
D'Anne Burley is joined with Bob Jones, we talk about the issue of homelessness in America and tent cities while we are imbracing more and more imigrants into the US without looking into the fact that our nation is going down due to failed ecomony,
We talk about the issues that impact on your life and cover the news stories not shared in the mainstream about issues such as politics religion entertainment justice system dating in the movies developing business and more
Poverty & Homelessness is real and over the past few years countless families got to experience it first hand. Join us as we hear stories of survival.
Catch us every Wednesday @ 9:30pm est.
Follow us on Twitter... @SheIsIncredible, @TheBlack_DrPhil, @AOITalkShow.
For Questions, Comments or Show Ideas Contact Us at TheArtOfIntimacyShow@gmail.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (95 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (11 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- John Baptist (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (0 chatters)