SORT BY Relevancy
Awareness Night on GrindHard Radio Hosted by: Virginia Slim, Dangerous Tactics and Jit Chronicles. Join us as we raise awareness for "Homelessness in America" So join the cause by Call-in Live @ 323-693-3043 and press "1" to speak to the hosts. Random calls will be taken and music will be played.
SIS.WANDA WILL BE SPEAKING WITH SIS.ANGELA X, AS SHE SHARES HER JOURNEY FROM HOMELESSNESS TO HER RIGHTFUL PLACE AS A QUEEN. SHE'S AN MGT IN THE NATON OF ISLAM AND A MOTHER OF FOUR.... HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ??????????? TUNE IN TO THE BEGINNING OF AN INCREDIBLE STORY ....
November 14-24 is designated as National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week. Teen hosts Drew, Amelia, and Yanira discuss the issues of youth hunger and homelessness including myths and stereotypes as well as ways young people can help. Our guest is Rachel Tarr, Coordinator of the Onondaga County Helpline.
On this episode we will interview Ben Burton., Executive Director of Sacramento Steps Forward.The mission of Sacramento Steps Forward, a private public partnership, is to assist individuals and families experiencing homelessness and at risk of homelessness to obtain housing, economic stability, and an enhanced quality of life through comprehensive services.
Poverty & Homelessness is real and over the past few years countless families got to experience it first hand. Join us as we hear stories of survival.
Catch us every Wednesday @ 9:30pm est.
Follow us on Twitter... @SheIsIncredible, @TheBlack_DrPhil, @AOITalkShow.
For Questions, Comments or Show Ideas Contact Us at TheArtOfIntimacyShow@gmail.com
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety entertainment show, airing live from the Historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
- Writer, rancher, horseman, conservationist Richard C. Collins will discuss his book “Riding Behind the Padre: Horseback Views from Both Sides of the Border.”
- Rose Chat Radio hosts and rosarians Chris VanCleave & Teresa Byinton will tell us what it was like judging the Biltmore International Rose Trials.
- Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals will talk about the health benefits of Calendula.
- Lisa Grey, author of the Pink Kitchen Cookbook series will share healthy summer party recipes and tips.
- Pat Morgan will discuss her book “The Concrete Killing Fields: One Woman’s Battle to Break the Cycle of Homelessness.”
in Self Help
How does domestic violence push the statistics of "homelessness?" Do you know that victims of domestic abuse and domestic violence become homeless? What are some of the resources for them available in your city or state?
Let's talk about it......we will also have a special guest tonight Ms. Kathy Prince sharing her story of survival from a very abusive relationship.
Her recent project has been featured on Comcast cable public television, which highlighted her own personal calamity and how she reclaimed her life to help others prevail. Kathy’s best selling book, “Turning Points", which detailed a journey of triumph over adversity.
REWIND: LGBTQ Homelessness in Chicago ft. Project Fierce & Honoring Vernita Gray with Anna DeShawn & the QCrew
This week on Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson, Stephanie takes on the challenging issue of homelessness in our society. Here, in 2013, how many Americans are living without homes? What are the implications and costs of this dilemma for our society, our families, and our children? Who is at fault? And what is being done, if anything, to remedy this situation?
Joining us to address some of these challenging questions is Michelle Botus, a Massachusetts-based policy advocate once homeless herself; Mercedes Tompkins of Brookview House, a non-profit serving the homeless; and Eric Hauser of The Hauser Group, an organization committed to the public interest. Together we will take a close look at this serious issue, its current state and its impact while discussing ways of helping struggling families move beyond. It is time to gather at the Roundtable as Stephanie Robinson delivers hot topics, deep talk and a little bit of uplift. Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson...pull up a chair.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (31 chatters)
- Linda West (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (2 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (2 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Coach Rea (1 chatters)
- 18th Dynasty Generation (1 chatters)
- BITCH BOY RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)