SORT BY Relevancy
We discuss the occupy movement, of which our guest, Bobby Cuomo and I both participated in, and in particular, the homeless problem in the movement, Bobby was a advocate of the homeless which caused him a lot of problems in the movement, and I was homeless at the time as a member in the movement as described in my book.
Black Families Seven Times More Likely To Be Homeless Than Whites!
More people are living doubled up with family and friends than a few years ago.
The foreclosure crisis also hit minorities particularly hard. Lenders have been accused of sterring black and hispanics into exspensive subprime loans during the housing boom. As a result, many neighborhoods of color have been affected. Watch Video! > http://youtu.be/gdd2qUOEPVM
This Report Is According To The Huffington Post
in Self Help
A Look At Reality: Homeless In America
The Goodness of Springfield was shown with parents teaching children the value of volunteering and community involvement during the Resurrection Center's cleanup of the Connecticut Riverfront on the morning of Saturday, August 31. All kinds of trash was picked up from cans, bottles, cardboard, and other waste. When finished a feeling of accomplishment for the City of Homes could be felt by all volunteers. The event was reported locally on television on ABC, Fox, and NBC. WWLP, Channel 22 News had brought in a satellite truck for three LIVE on-the-air interviews for their morning broadcasts. However, the real story behind the story is the people we met there. Pastor Jose met with the homeless who live along the riverfront.
An interview with Jonathan Hall, President of the Elf Society, an organization that provides food and aid to the homeless in Dallas, Houston, and Galveston, Texas.
The homeless situation is pretty pathetic in our country and of course those that are transgender have it even worse. The 72nd Prism Radio show will talk about some specific situations that involve the TG population and probably other aspects of becoming homeless or being homeless such as our US veterans. Join us at 7pm Eastern on Prism Radio and feel free to call in. More about this show and other Prism Radio Shows at www.prismradio.com.
House Make Home is blessed to understand the situations of most homeless, houseless, working-poor, church/group-poor, and the list can go on. We have tools to use to prevent homeless, working-poor through a Stability Program.
Please join us to get all the information to learn how to prevent homelessness...this is needed for everyone to have - STABILITY!
Dr. Harris Dr. Kennedy Will Talk About Fresno Homeless.. Question: 1. Why would the City of Fresno put homeless people in a dog house with no water no heat and no bathroom. 2. Why do dog and cats get better treatment then homeless people. 3. Why do Fresno pastor allow this to go on in there city.
ATHEISTS HELPING THE HOMELESS, WITH JOE ZAMECKI (about 15 minutes into the show).
Joe Zamecki joins us from Austin to give us an update on the Atheists Helping the Homeless (AHH) program. Back in September 2009, Joe and two of his colleagues started a giveaway program for the homeless in Austin, Texas. Atheists Helping the Homeless has now grown to include regular giveways in Austin, Dallas-Ft. Worth … and maybe more.
IS IT TIME TO TAX THE CHURCHES? OR RETHINK PARSONAGE EXEMPTIONS? Insight from Robert Baty, Retired IRS Appeals Officer (About 30 Minutes Into the Show)
A retired IRS Appeals Officer, Robert received a special citation from the Office of Area Director Appeals, for his “commitment to excellence, devotion to duty, and hard work which so significantly contributed to Appeals Area 7 being recognized as the most Outstanding Area in the Nation.”
Cited in Forbes, Baty is a Christian activist who supports the effort to repeal Internal Revenue Code § 107, as presently codified and administered, that allows only "ministers" to receive income tax free income as long as it is spent on housing, Baty argues against young earth “creation science,” demonstrating why it fails in its scientific pretentions and legal challenges. He’s been particularly interested in creationist Kent and Jo Hovinand’s tax cases.
Due to space limitations here on BlogTalk, please visit GodDiscussion.net for more information about our guests and the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (15 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Reader Tash (9 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (9 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (8 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (7 chatters)
- King Noble Black Supremacy (7 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Secret Windows (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- MMWHP Productions LLC (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Truth Education (3 chatters)
- Faith Works (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Israeli Stone (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- WorstShowOnTheWeb (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (1 chatters)
- Enter 907 Live (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)