SORT BY Relevancy
ENVISION THIS: The beating heart of Terra Nova is the sacred alliance of all living beings.
“All beings are organs within the body of the great family of life,” writes Dieter Duhm in his book, Terra Nova: Global Revolution and the Healing of Love. Our guests, Martin Winiecki, Naila von Mendelssohn, and Dara Silverman, are here in the United States from their home at Tamara in Portugal to celebrate the publication of the English version of this great book.
Terra Nova means the “New Earth” these folks propose to foster upon the collapse of globalized corporate domination. They currently live at Tamara, the first “healing biotope” that is currently serving as a “greenhouse of trust” for the coming new era.
Terra Nova foresees a coming apocalypse brought on by the global idiocy and spread of fascism that is currently threatening to engulf our economy, ecology, politics, and culture. It also projects the arising of “The Universal Human Being” who will function as the “eyes of evolution” in consort with all living beings to co-create the New Earth.
Celebrated Hollywood author Laurie Jacobson visits Movie Addict Headquarters to discuss Hollywood Haunted, her acclaimed book that covers more than 100 years of ghostly goings-on in filmland. Spooky tales about haunted houses, hotels, studios and theaters abound in this entertaining exploration of Hollywood hot spots and famous ghost sightings, including such stars as Bela Lugosi, Lucille Ball, Marilyn Monroe, Montgomery Clift and Errol Flynn. A reformed stand-up comic, Laurie worked out in Harvey Lembeck's Comedy Improv Workshop for years with classmates Robin Williams, John Larroquette and John Ritter. While performing with improv groups, Laurie immersed herself in the history of those who came before her. The stories she uncovered during this period became the basis for her debut, archetype book, Hollywood Heartbreak, a 75-year history of Hollywood told through the lives and deaths of 31 people. Following its publication, Laurie emerged as a leading Hollywood historian. Her other books include Dishing Hollywood and Timmy’s in the Well – The Jon Provost Story. Laurie has also written and produced documentaries, television series and specials, including: 20th Anniversary of the Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Museum of Television and Radio’s Salute to Funny Women of Television, The Warner Bros. Studio Rededication Party, The Suzanne Somers Show, Photoplay and Hollywood Chronicles. She worked with Jack Haley, Jr. for nine years as head of development.
On this episode of Teal Gray Worldwide Radio, join us for: Scott Michaels (found of Dearly Departed Tours) followed by the Mark Elliott Fults in the second half.
More info: Questions? Comments? Connect with show hosts: Teal Gray & Tui Snider. Be sure to follow @TGWWradio on Twitter!
Scott Michaels: Founder of Hollywood’s Dearly Departed Tours, Scott Michaels is a true authority on the “dark side” of celebrities’ demises and death memorabilia. He has been featured on E! Show Hollywood Death Trip, CNN, and his tour was paid tribute on FX’s American Horror Story. Scott also founded the popular website Findadeath.com, chronicling the last days of celebrities’ lives and deaths.
More info: http://dearlydepartedtours.com/ and http://www.findadeath.com/
Mark Elliott Fults: So many people called the show for psychic readings when Mark joined us for the 8/18/2015 show, that he didn't get a chance to tell us about his unique artwork & his book, Chattanooga Chills. So we are making up for that by bringing him on in the second half of the show & giving him a chance to speak about his projects.
Some actors have the ability to bring you into the characters they portray on the screen; Paul Walker had that type of presence. His films may not have lived up to Hollywood's "litmus test" for best picture, but that didn't take away the fact that no matter what film he was starring in, it was better because he was in it. Paul Walker's death was untimely, and he is truly missed by family, friends and fans alike. The "Movie Maven", Ms. Karen D and I (Greg Morgan the "Reel Movie Guy") will be discussing two of Paul Walker's Movies; "Running Scared" and "Takers" on this weeks episode of "A Reel Point Of View".
Join us tonight as we talk with our hollywood insider about secret societies and the occult in the entertainment industry. Tonight we will dig deep into the dark world that so many embrace as popular culture.
Here is the link to the listen live & archive page. It contains the Live stream links at the top of the page and then the archives below.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamKNEIN/featured link to the youtube channel
https://soundcloud.com/hagmann-hagmann-report link to the soundcloud page
Melissa Silverstein (@melsil), writer, activist, and leading expert in gender parity in Hollywood (founder of www.womenandfilm.com and the Athena Film Festival talks with us about the facts of gender inequality in entertainment and how the disparity impacts our lives more than we think! After, T&A chat with eachother about how we, as women, grapple with erasing a history of silencing women in the public sphere.
- Academic statistics on women in film & tv industry
- Hollywood Stereotypes & Myths holding women back
- Is there a demand for female-driven stories?
- How does a story differ if told through her perspective?
- Stories told by men are given more value than stories told by women
- The silencing effect on women as creators
- How YOU can change the stories that are told if you're not part of the industry
- The Suffragette, A's blog on a film made by women & featuring a woman's narrative (http://www.pbwithta.com/suffragette/)
- A historical narrative of female oppression ingrained in our DNA
- How women can monitor our self-silencing and banish shame
- 50% of Amazon's new pilots created by women, Viola Davis' Emmy speech, Nahnatchka Khan (Fresh Off the Boat creator)
How many popular movies have been changed to accommodate Sharia law? Why are Hollywood producers and directors cowering to Muslim Brotherhood front groups? Learn what you can do to help stop the spread of Sharia law.
Stand UP America -- Take Our Country Back!!!
Our Mission: To promote the Judeo/Christian perspective, political commentary, patriotism, family, U.S. Constitution, respect for life and liberty, freedom of speech, freedom OF religion, right to bear arms, and respect for life. To engage the public in discussions regarding threats to our way of life and our freedoms that were fought for by our Founding Fathers, our brave and courageous military, and by every day Patriots.
EMAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CHECK OUT:
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Arts of Tulare County - Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce & Sequoia Tourism Council, artist Shirley Keller, and Erin Olm-Shipman of the Fox Theatre and Arts Consortium in Visalia discuss The Arts of California’s Sequoia region.
- Organizing for Fall with Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ and author of 10 books on organizing including NY Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ and the newest release ‘Rightsize! Right Now!’
- Tucson Modernism Week with organizer Demion Clinco and Lance Laber of DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun.
- Hollywood History of The Gong Show with Steve Schneickert!
Join Host Live Chats
- New Way Power Hour (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Paranormal Static (4 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (2 chatters)
- Twelve Music (2 chatters)
- The Relationship Whisperer (1 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- GEORGIA JONHSON (1 chatters)
- Inside The Investigation (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (0 chatters)