SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode, our guests will be:
Mary Elizabeth Bullock - Retired Federal Civil Rights Judge, Author, and Professor
Donna Caravella-Colucci - Author, Political Assistant, and a volunteer for many causes
Justin Mainhart - Writer and Comedian
The Following will be on our Foster Topic Panel, discussing the holidays:
Dr. Greg Manning
Crystal Rose Schaefer
Please follow Mag Blog Radio @ www.facebook.com/MagBlogRadio
Join us as we celebrate the release of Christopher's first-ever book, Holidays in Heaven.
Do you ever wonder what our loved ones on The Other Side are doing during the holidays? Do they celebrate the holidays? Do they come to visit us as we gather together with family to welcome the season? All those questions and more are answered in Christopher Reburn's 'Holidays in Heaven'. This book explores The Other Side during one of the most spiritual and festive times of the year -- Thanksgiving & Christmas. 'Holidays in Heaven' also includes an exercise on how you can connect with loved ones on The Other Side, as well as a healing meditation for those who have lost loved ones during the holidays and other special times of the year. This is a very special book dedicated to Christopher's beloved Grandfather -- who crossed over on Christmas morning 2008.
Get your copy of "Holidays in Heaven" on Amazon now for $2.99!
Here's the link http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NAGQ4U6
Are you one those people who will spend the hoildays alone? Step right up and Take a lone-lines ticket for there are thousnads who will spend the holidays without spouses, families, lovers and friends. So what do you do ? How do you get through the holidays alone? The Dr. Love will talk about how to find happiness any day of your life. She will discuss giving the best gift to your self and that is the gift of love. She will give you wonderful ways to spend the holidays alone; No matter if you are a senior citizen, homeless, bedridden,or over seas fighting in the gulf war, love is in the air. She will share the unniversal truths that laughter is the best medicine for a lone-lines. We want to hear from you about unique ways people can spend the hoildays without the one they love. So what are you doing New Years Eve? The love lines are open Tue,Nov, 26 2013 9: pm. est. 714 242 5155 blogtalkradio.com
Moving furniture. Blinking lights. Special sounds. While we all embrace the holidays like a feast for the senses, they can all be overwhelming for a child on the Autism Spectrum. Sensory overload is everywhere for the special needs child and can mean challenges far greater than the everyday routine. Join me as we explore ways to minimize the meltdowns and let your children with Autism enjoy the holidays as well.
in Self Help
Holidays can be great. A vacation can be wonderful. But then there is "the after".
In the case of the holidays, it's a matter of packing up decorations and putting away presents. After a vacation, you have to unpack plus go through snail mail (and sometimes email).
In this episode, Master Organizer, Janice Russell discusses ways to organize in "the after." Join her and discover some hints to make re-entry just a little bit easier.
The holidays aren't always so happy for everyone.
Do you dread attending parties and gatherings alone? Do past memories of a loved one who is no longer around make you feel sad and depressed? Maybe you just don't feel like singing carols, hanging decorations, or shopping for gifts. Maybe it's just all too overwhelming.
For many, the holidays only intensify the grief and pain inside, and it can be difficult to be around others or to connect with the joy of the season.
If that's you today, tune in as we talk to Greif Counselor/Educator, Tonya Cunningham, Founder of Tonya Cunningham Ministries. Hear her story of grief, loss, and finally, redemption. It will give you hope!
Call in, 646-716-6910 or chat with us LIVE during the show in our Javammunity chat room.
Dr. Cathy Reimers, Ph.D., psychologist in New Jersey, and co-host Jennifer Russello, parent in New Jersey, discuss how anger can manifest around the crazy holidays, causing family drama, over-indulgence and other "not so joyous" scenarios. Holidays force family members to interact with each other, sometimes re-igniting lifetime dynamics and painful issues. It’s as if many of the feelings we have about family dynamics and relationships lie dormant until the holidays burst into our lives and begin stirring up the family storms that have been brewing over the years. Many reports show that shortly after the holidays, there is an increase in the number of people seeking therapy for anger management. Why is this? Why do so many people have an emotional hangover after family visits? Join us to discuss ways to manage anger around the holidays so that your time with friends and family is peaceful and enjoyable rather than hurtful and stormy.
Do you want to eat healthy for the holidays but you're concerned about how to do so? How to cook healthier? How to eat and drink healthier? How to avoid temptations? How to be around others eating all that you cannot? Listen to this radio show to help you with all those concerns!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- DHead Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (3 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (0 chatters)
- Fancalls (0 chatters)