SORT BY Relevancy
We will share what I believe are the 3 tips to remember when building your brand. 1. Cultivate and manage your relationships 2.Think First- life can change on a second and 3 How to manage social media. The series has been about living into your personal brand lens in and offline more authentically. If you missed the first part of this series , Personal Power Branding: A heart Journey listen here. Using Dr. Hubert Rampersad, 4 step model to create an authentic personal brand we will look at Shelley’s brand statement and how to use Rampersad model to create , build, and promote your brand. Personal Branding is about loving yourself, loving others, and loving what you do. Authentic Personal Branding is a journey towards a happier and more successful life. Your Personal Brand should emerge from your search for your identity and meaning in life, and it is about getting very clear on what you want, fixing it in your mind, giving it all your positive energy, doing what you love and develop yourself continuously. Your Personal Brand should always reflect your true character, and should be built on your values, strengths, uniqueness, and genius.” If you have yet to do this work you can go to our website and download The New and Reawakened You-A 7 Day Self- Guided Retreat. It’s free and once you finish it you can request your free life coaching session. Dr. Hubert Rampersad model helps you walk authentically in your own shoes and build a trusted image of yourself that you want to project in everything you do.We can help Today Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 847.428.6933.
We're in the home stretch for the holiday season when we realize the list is long and time is short. Today we'll talk about how to maintain your calm through this very busy time with practical and simple things you can do to help yourself maintain your sanity and maybe even enjoy this time of the giant to do lists.
If you'll be taking to the skies this holiday season, you won't want to miss this episode of Road Trip Radio. We'll give easy-to-follow tips to help you find your way through the long lines, potentially bad weather, flight delays, and stringent security measures that you're likely to find when traveling during peak periods.
Plus, this week we celebrate the Season Finale of Road Trip Radio. Join us for a brief look back over our first year on the air, plus a look forward to some changes and enhancements to our show when we return for our second season in January.
This week's episode will delve into the world of holiday travel. What do you do for the holidays, visit family, go on vacation, stay home, visit someplace local?
We will look at holiday options, when is the best time to book your travel, the best places to go for the holidays.
Trends for the week-statistics on what people do for the holidays, where do they go, what are some of the hot destinations for holiday travel
Travel News: What are the airlines doing this year during the holidays, how best to maneuver your travel for the holidays.
20 Holiday travel Tips from Industry Insiders
The advantages and disadvantages of traveling during the holidays
Vacation Packages for the holidays.
Update on the Texas Jazz Jam Cruise in October.
Traveling to Austin for the Holidays by Yolanda
Travel Fun Facts
“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. Many people spend more time planning their vacation than their life.Your life plan should cover your vision and your personal, professional, and self-development priorities and goals. It doesn’t matter whether you are 20 or 65 a life plan is key to living your best life now with intention and purpose. Regard your life plan as a work in process. Don’t shoot for perfect—that day will never come. it is a living document. You will revise it as necessary, always fine-tuning, always tweaking. Realign your priorities as needed. Earlier in my life, my children were a high priority. Friends were a lower priority. Community service wasn’t even on the list. Now that has changed. This is natural. You have to adjust your priorities as circumstances change. Be flexible—while remaining true to your values. Review your life often. It is not a document you finish and then file away. The key to implementation is visibility. You must review your life plan on a regular basis. Revise your life plan quarterly. Plans are only useful if they are relevant. Your circumstances can change quickly. Your action plans must shift accordingly. That’s why I recommend getting away for a half-day to day-and-a-half on a quarterly basis. Use part of this time to review your life plan and revise it. We refer to this as the Reflect and Refine Stage of the 4r program. Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 888.848.7406.
Episode 44: Join us as we discuss some critical tips on spending during these upcoming holidays. Are there some good deals out there that you don't wanna miss? Why spend more than you have to? What do you need to know before Black Friday? Does it matter where you shop?
Hosts: Adia Sanders with Ministers J.R. Dunlap and Warren Feaster ... and YOU!!!
Please "LIKE" us and join the discussion on Facebook at Possessions.Resources.Finances
We provide simple, soul-delicious ideas, techniques, and solutions that will awaken your life,guide and resource your path to transformation, have you unstuck, resistance free, moving forward in the creation of your best life now.
Life stuck on autopilot or just stuck we can help with strategic life planning, eliminating limiting beliefs, personal branding.If well and just need support and accountability assistance we can deliver. If grieving or in recovery we can help you move forward with proven results.Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 888.848.7406.
What will you average weight gain be this holiday season? Most Americans gain a particular average between Thanksgiving and Christmas. But, if you're one to go all out with no room on the table but for the food only, then these tips are going to help you and your mid-section.
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (105 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- Channel Panel (60 chatters)
- in5d (49 chatters)
- John Baptist (47 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (23 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (6 chatters)
- Angel Amy (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- AlimBey (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- KCIII (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- MMA Jam (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Off the Bat (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- HME Network (0 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (0 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (0 chatters)