SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join us to discuss 10 Ways to Enjoy the Holidays and Beat the Holiday Blues
The holiday season is already upon us! Do you love the holidays and go all out? Or does it give you heartburn because of all the obligations, money spent and stress? Or maybe this is a depressing time of year for you due to a loss or other views about holidays and family.
Here’s the good news: YOU can set yourself up for success this holiday season. Join 3 coaches who will walk you through our “Top Ten” ways to shift your attitude and behavior to navigate the holidays with grace, enjoy your family, and maybe not take as big a financial hit. Why wait until January 1 to make a shift? We will discuss holiday traditions and discuss changes you can make now that will carry you through 2015 and beyond.
Join coaches Trina Ramsey, Marvin Gulley and Kristin Young as they encourage us to reclaim our sanity and recapture the spirit of love this holiday season. Trina Ramsey is a career and life coach, specializing in total life transformations. Marvin Gulley is a personal trainer and self-empowerment coach – focusing on boosting your self- esteem and self-worth. Kristin Young is the “Marriage Enthusiast”, who will bring a great perspective on relationships and family. Meet our coaches:
Trina Ramsey, Perspectives Plus Coaching: www.trinaramsey.com
Kristin Young, Living the Vows: www.livingthevows.com
Marvin Gulley: http://instagram.com/marvin_toinspiregulley
3 Tips for managing stress and feeling confident and calm by Barb Schmidt author, THE PRACTICE
1. Meditation- The first tip I always suggest is meditation. Starting your day in stillness and peace is setting the tone for your whole day. In a five minute meditation you are training your mind by placing your attention on your breath, not engaging the thoughts, practicing being patient, and spending time with yourself, connecting with that deep place of calmness and strength. This time in the morning grounds you as you go into your day with the knowing you are carrying this peace with you. You’ve taken this precious time to be present with your breath; with yourself.
2. Breathe. Give yourself permission to Stop! Even in the most stressful or chaotic situations, I find that if I just take a small step back, close my eyes and focus on my breath, for just a minute, I find peace and relief. Many times we get caught up with the whirlwind of life and forget to breathe! Having this one small tip in your back pocket can bring so much clarity to your life.
3. Stay in the present moment. Do not allow your mind to wander back to what has already transpired or forward to the “what ifs” of the future. Gently bring your mind back to the present, with your breath, an affirmation or your sacred mantra, to what is right now, and tackle any problem you may be experiencing from there. You are in control of your own mind, produce thoughts that are beneficial for your life in this very moment
Dee Booth will share her top requested money tips! From Budgeting to Couponing, all money topics can be discussed within reason. Dee Booth is a Money Coach that schedules one on one slots and planning sessions with her clients. Using this time allows listeners to ask questions as a complimentary rate!
We will share what I believe are the 3 tips to remember when building your brand. 1. Cultivate and manage your relationships 2.Think First- life can change on a second and 3 How to manage social media. The series has been about living into your personal brand lens in and offline more authentically. If you missed the first part of this series , Personal Power Branding: A heart Journey listen here. Using Dr. Hubert Rampersad, 4 step model to create an authentic personal brand we will look at Shelley’s brand statement and how to use Rampersad model to create , build, and promote your brand. Personal Branding is about loving yourself, loving others, and loving what you do. Authentic Personal Branding is a journey towards a happier and more successful life. Your Personal Brand should emerge from your search for your identity and meaning in life, and it is about getting very clear on what you want, fixing it in your mind, giving it all your positive energy, doing what you love and develop yourself continuously. Your Personal Brand should always reflect your true character, and should be built on your values, strengths, uniqueness, and genius.” If you have yet to do this work you can go to our website and download The New and Reawakened You-A 7 Day Self- Guided Retreat. It’s free and once you finish it you can request your free life coaching session. Dr. Hubert Rampersad model helps you walk authentically in your own shoes and build a trusted image of yourself that you want to project in everything you do.We can help Today Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 847.428.6933.
From Halloween to New Years some awesome trips, tricks and treats for single
Please join Health Educator & Life Coach, Erica Haray-Butcher, as she chats again with Coach & Teacher, Pam Ballo, and Rose & the Crew. Sue Glueck will also be joining us to help facilitate the call as well!
If you didn't catch our first show together from 5/28/14, you can listen to it in the archive here.
If you're not familiar, Rose & The Crew are very loving beings- some would call them masters and healers - who are able to communicate through Pam, and help facilitate healing for others. I've witnessed, in person, Pam's gifts, and it is amazing. During our 5/28 show, they helped me with my own healing.
(Update...) Pam came back on to take callers, and a lovely caller asked about managing mothering-related worry and anxiety. Rose & The Crew shared life changing tips.
To learn more about Erica, please visit www.CatchGoodHealth.com. To learn more about Pam, her website is www.Healergize.com.
Please don't forget- good health is contagious...pass it on!
For many the holidays mean sickness, stress, depression and lots of busyness. We've got 10 tips to help you stress less.
Fall kicks off the holiday season helping us transition to the busyness that can dominate this time of the year. Fall is a time to let go and clear out the clutter and negativity.
If you find yourself dreading the whrlwind of the last quarter, then tune in with us and learn how you can make the most of fall and the holiday season.
Our passion is to help you Get Real and bridge the gap to a joy-filled passionate life with good health and vitality.
Mark and Kally Efros
Indigo Mountain: Wellness, Toys & Gifts
Connect with on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
Photos curtesy of luigi diamanti, Stuart Miles, imagerymajestic, Feelart, anankkml, tiverylucky at Freedigitalphotos.net
Join Christy Demetrakis and her special guest, Pastor Genette Howard for "Fight Stress & Live Tuesday, October 21st at 6:30pm EST. If you're constantly feeling overwhelmed and stressed, don't miss this show.
About Genette Howard:
Genette Howard is an international speaker, author, and spiritual leader who empowers women to thrive in life, love and work. With over 20 years experience in women’s ministry, she has helped countless women breakthrough into happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives. Her message is Christ-centered and scientifically grounded, with heavy doses of motivation. Genette’s delivery style has been described as compassionate, relevant, life changing and dynamite!
Genette Howard is the author of “Fight Stress & Live! 5 Simple Commitments That Can Save Your Life.” Her book reveals her personal battle with chronic stress and the God-given strategy that dramatically restored her health and well-being. With a deep connection to the struggles of today’s women, she offers simple spiritual and practical tools that help women go from barely surviving to thriving in life.
She is the co-founder and executive pastor of Restoration Worship Centers International in Fayetteville, Arkansas, where she leads alongside her husband, Pastor Dexter Howard. Genette is the joyful mother of six daughters: Alexa, Bethany, Celeste, Destiny, Eden and Faith.
I am so excited as we continue our Neuroscience month, to bring this week's guest and author!
Don Joseph Goewey managed the department of psychiatry at Stanford Medical School, ran a regional emergency medical services system, and for twelve years headed an internationally recognized institute that pioneered an approach to catastrophic life events. He has worked with some of the most stressful situations on earth—with people facing terminal illness, parents struggling with the loss of a child, prisoners adjusting to a life sentence, and refugees of the genocidal war in Bosnia struggling with extreme post-traumatic stress. He spent six years directing a think tank aimed at integrating breakthroughs in neuroscience and psychology. From this work, he innovated a model for changing brain structure to extinguish stress reactions and amplify the higher brain function that enables a human being to flourish.
HIs new book is groundbreaking and can help anyone deal more effectively with stress.(order it here) Learn more about Don here.
There is so much pressure being put on people now a days, which is causing everyone a lot of stress. Stress isn't good for anyone, so it is important to know what causes stress and how to deal with it. Stress interfers with people's lives everyday, but it doesn't have to. Learn what triggers the stress and stop it from happening. Its important to not fill your mind with pain and panic.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (6 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (5 chatters)
- christianteacherbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (3 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Covenant Commission (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)
- Its My House (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (1 chatters)
- Purposed for Godliness (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- COFFEE WIT BANGAZ (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)