SORT BY Relevancy
Hello and welcome back this week to our clips and tips segment!
Happy Thanksgiving, and we're so very close to celebrating one of our favorite times of the year! Tonight our show is back by popular demand, as we were a featured guest host for the Holiday Entertaining Radio Show by World Kitchen, on Oct. 2013. We talked about Holiday Craft Adornments and this year we'd like to amp up with secrets for holiday cooking, essential cooking techniques, and quick fun recipes in addition to creating beautiful crafts.
What a great time for eating, visiting, and sharing among family and friends our gifts of giving. We can create expressions of love, joy, with holiday crafts that will undoubtedly create happy times and memoirs. So join in with us tonight as we share great ideas to spruce up and make your holiday more fun and festive!
See ya there!
10:30 pm pst
What's your story? We want to know. You've heard us week after week here on Heart Secrets sharing the lessons we've learned from the stories we dare to share. Now we want to hear from you. Join this week's show by calling in to share your Heart Secrets. We would love to hear what you have to say and we are sure our listening audience would too. Iyanla Vanzant says, "when you stand and share your story in an empowering way, your story will heal you and your story will heals somebody else. Let's share our Heart Secrets, today.
Do you realize that there are secrets that God wants to reveal to us? Can you handle the secret? There is a level of maturity that is needed in this season and today we will talk about it.
1Corinthians 2:6 Now we do speak wisdom among the mature, but not a wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are perishing.7 Instead we speak the wisdom of God, hidden in a mystery, that God determined before the ages for our glory.8 None of the rulers of this age understood it. If they had known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
Join us and be Empowered
On this TWO HOUR episode of "Rendezvous with Kent"..."Holiday Dating", Kent is joined once again by Relationship Therapist Jennifer. They'll discuss ways to overcome holiday relationship stress and explore exciting ways to meet someone during the holiday season.
*UPDATE: Jessica from the ABC hit show "SHARK TANK" returns as Guest Co-Host tonight.
*UPDATE 2: Also joining us tonight is Christine(a teacher from the Silicon Valley). She'll share her experience at "OPRAH'S The Life You Want Weekend" in Downtown San Jose, CA. Christine will tell us what it's really like to be at an OPRAH event!!!
Whole Foods Market
In just one week and a day, we will officially kick off the holiday season with Thanksgiving (and Black Friday). There will be lots of food, football and, of course, family. We can’t do much about the football, but today’s show will focus on handling the food without packing on the pounds, and how to handle family, especially the ones that are hard to handle!
Laura Dion Jones is the author of Commit to Get Fit. She’ll be discussing how to work fitness into your already busy schedule – specifically how you can work a little fitness into your holiday season. The Holiday 10 doesn’t have to happen. Tune in to find out how to eliminate the holiday spread (unless it’s on the table).
Life coach Marie Dubuque specializes in solving perplexing problems and tricky social situations. She's the perfect guest to discuss holiday survival and handling some dicey situations.
Hang on, your holiday help is here!
Love the holiday season but can do without the social, economical and personal pressures to satisfy everyone? RNTR is having a real talk about real pressures people face during the holiday and how to celebrate without pressure.
#blackfriday #Thanksgiving #Christmas #Holiday #RNTR #blogtalkradio
Singles, it is that time of year again! The HOLIDAYS! Most people do love the holiday season....BUT it also brings on depression and loneliness for some. Join me as I interview Avalaura Gaither Beharry, MSW, LGSW, as we chat about holiday blues, depression and how to overcome it.
Avalaura is the founder and owner of Avalaura’s Healing Center, a holistic wellness center in College Park, MD. She combines her formal education, intuitive wisdom and life experiences to help people in the DC area and around the world to heal and transform their lives.
Her goal is to assist, inspire and empower individuals to discover their true selves and divine potential to live the lives they were born to live. Many of her clients are women who feel lost, unbalanced, unfulfilled and in search of change, purpose and direction. They love her grounded, passionate approach, sage advice and guidance. She provides one on one, in-person and phone/Skype sessions, and offers workshops and speaking engagements on dream interpretation, living your purpose, manifesting your dreams and more!
Avalaura is a Licensed Graduate Social Worker who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and a Master’s Degree in Social Work from Howard University in Washington, DC. For more information about her, visit her website at www.avalaura.com. Get the Intro to her new book "Power" and daily words of inspiration by joining her mailing list on her website.
Emotions tend to run high during Holidays. Car Accident worries compound sensitivities. Ways to have happier holiday seasons begin with recognizing states of mind, addressing problems which can be resolved, and choosing how to deal with emotional states when communicating with people. Have an impact on perceptions by joing me, ESTRA in a discussion in making happy holiday season memories while dealing with a car collision.
Certified Integrated Transformational Life Coaches Vicy Wilkinson and Ingrid Sthare talk with listeners about Holiday Ups and Downs in this 6-episode series. Tonight, we talk about Thanksgiving and Ingrid shares why Thanksgiving has become her favorite holiday, even though it is terribly bittersweet. One of the “ups” of Thanksgiving is it’s a day of family (by birth and/or choice) with no gifts; one of the “downs” is that it can be tough to get through after the death of someone in that special group of family.
You can find more about Ingrid and Vicy, and Complete Life Coaching's programs and services, including a group course for thriving after losing a loved one or going through a divorce. Empowered Recovery: Losing Someone Else and Finding YourSELF is our signature course. Learn more at our website: www.CompleteLifeCoaching.com.
Thank you for being here.
DISCLAIMER: Complete Life Coaching, Ingrid Sthare, and Vicy Wilkinson offer coaching services and help with long-term recovery, change, and goal setting. No person affiliated with this organization is a physician or mental health provider, and should not be used, substituted, or consulted as such.
Don't head for the mall or log in online before you listen to Kyle James here On The Dean's List.
Kyle is founder of the website http://www.rather-be-shopping.com. He is the consumer's best friend, and has plenty of ideas to help us gift smarter with out breaking the bank. He will join us for BlackFriday/Cyber Monday ideas, including sharing his many tips to maximize savings, such as:
- Smart and “Not Smart” Black Friday purchases.
- Which Black Friday Ads offer the most savings.
- Cyber Monday Hacks. I have about 8 tips that aren’t readily reported anywhere else.
- “Cracking the Price Tag Code” for Holiday Savings
Join us and learn how to walk out of the store or log off the site and have more money in your pocket.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (64 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (28 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (10 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)