SORT BY Relevancy
Besides the summer the holidays do bring us the best in new movies. And I just realized there's more this season than just the new Star Wars :) Creed is another one on my list of must see movies. So tonight we're going to talk about what's coming up moviewise in the next few weeks. Best break from the shopping and the family.... 2 hours with a bucket of popcorn and some great film making. Can't wait for Star Wars? Or you need to hear about everything else that's out there? Join me tonight for the holiday movie preview.
Hey EVERYONE thanks as always for tuning into your girls Bambie and Dusty.Today we will be taking about Thanksgiving, some Thanksgiving Drama,and Holiday Shopping! Are you really getting the best deals this holiday season?
It's the holiday season and No Tea wants to celebrate with you. Join Chrita and Cryss as we talk about the origins of holiday traditions, the evolution via new generations, and where we're headed. We'll also talk about managing holiday stress.
Whether it be Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or New Year's, let us know what your favorite memories are, and what you're doing this year.
Join us, (646) 668-2620 -7-9:00 p.m., or live chat here on blogtalk, w/ Chrita on Twitter, or Cryss on Facebook. We'll be waiting!
The 2015 holiday shopping season is here, and video games are showing up on many people's gifts lists. Do parents need to worry about purchasing video games for children and grandchildren? Here to help us sort through questions and concerns that may arise about various types of games is Stetson University Psychology Professor Chris Ferguson, who has conducted extensive research on whether violent video games affect youth.
Hello and welcome back this week to our clips and tips segment!
Happy Thanksgiving, and we're so very close to celebrating one of our favorite times of the year! Tonight our show is back by popular demand, as we were a featured guest host for the Holiday Entertaining Radio Show by World Kitchen in 2013. We talked about Holiday Craft Adornments and this year we'd like to amp up with secrets for holiday cooking, essential cooking techniques, and quick fun recipes in addition to creating beautiful crafts.
What a great time for eating, visiting, and sharing among family and friends our gifts of giving. We can create expressions of love, joy, with holiday crafts that will undoubtedly create happy times and memoirs. So join in with us tonight as we share great ideas to spruce up and make your holiday more fun and festive!
See ya there!
10:30 pm pst
Holidays are comprise of many memories and emotions. Some bitter other sweet. Juggling different demands, personalities, responsibilities and personal injuries is quite demanding on anyone. By putting things in perspective and realizing there will be things which happen not in your control, one can move from holiday tears to cheers.
Lets talk about this today on Talking About You with ESTRA Radio.
Note Accurate On Air Time: Mondays 7:30 pm PST. Call host (718) 766-4385
The holidays can be filled with great joy or great stress. You may not be able to choose all your circumstances this holiday season but you can choose how to respond and even pre-plan to deal with the stresses that inevitably come up. Today we're talking about ten strategies to help you have a better holiday season, some you have never have even heard of before.
With the upcoming holiday's I thought it would be a great to discuss first holiday meet and greets when you are in a new relationship. How do you prepare to meet your new mates family for the first time? Not only that, but the first time is during the holiday season?
How do you prepare your kids? Do you tell them where your going and who you are meeting?
What if they don't like you or you don't like them?
Do you take something to kind of break the ice?... Liquor?
There could be so many different outcomes to this scenerio. But let's have a REAL discussion on how things could go.
Hello Folks and welcome back this week for our exciting segment of Coastal Holiday Decorations as we're in holiday swing and what a great time to prepare for it festively!
Ok we can do that by starting in with our beautifully decorated wreaths and garland just to kind of bring our spirits out alittle more, and then the closer it becomes we can add those gorgeous adornments we've been saving all year to add sparkle and help spruce up our holiday season. And, what better way of giving and sharing with our loved ones, family and friends than celebrating! Perfecto for the season, so come join us tonight as we share and brainstorm ideas with holiday decoration..
See Ya There!
The space dilemma can be extremely frustrating when entertaining family and friends during the holidays.
Is your extended family growing and your house is still the same size? Yeah, we have that challenge, too.
We've invited Kim Lewis, the powerfully creative lead designer behind more than 120 homes for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and is the designer for FYI's 'Tiny House Nation.'
When The Washington Post asked Kim how to max storage in a small space, Kim answered:
"Storage can come in all shapes and sizes. I say let's get creative with your furniture. You can use things like vintage suitcases stacked as your side tables...Each suitcase is a storage space. Storage ottomans work well as a linen closet! For food storage, I suggest a butcher cart in the kitchen, with bins below -- I have a tiny kitchen, and this is what I do! Also acts as a great island when you're prepping food. For outdoor gear, I have suspended a wood pallet from the ceiling with eye hooks."
Theresa challenged Kim's holiday entertaining creativity with a 1-cubic-foot box challenge. What would you pack in a 1-cubic foot box that are your holiday entertaining essentials?
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Holiday Wines – Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ shares her Lucky 7 Holiday Wine Picks for 2015.
- Education – Bobbi DePorter, Co-founder of SuperCamp and President of Quantum Learning Network, discusses the future of Education and Academic Achievement.
- Bird Watching – Birding expert Mark Paxton talks about bird watching in San Benito County, California. Plus, Park Ranger Alacia Welch talks about the California Condor Recovery Program at Pinnacles National Park.
- Turkey Tips – Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’ and owner of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA discusses Turkey for Thanksgiving and the Holidays.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (38 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (20 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (20 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (6 chatters)
- SpirituallyGuidedTruths (6 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Motherland Media Network (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Manhood Academy (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Carmen Amoros (2 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Perfectly Unreasonable Podcast (1 chatters)
- Sixth Sense Sisters (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (1 chatters)