SORT BY Relevancy
This morning we’ll be talking about holiday party planning with a couple of experts from the New York
Yes, people, it’s that time of year!
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To Find Out More Your Host, Joe Terry visit
On Facebook at ...
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Bobbi DePorter, Co-founder of SuperCamp and President of Quantum Learning Network, shares tips and exercises to build stronger family relationships. Bobbi is the author of numerous books on education, and co-authored the new book ‘Excellence in Teaching & Learning: The Quantum Learning System’.
- Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ explains how to use the last week of the year to get organized for 2016. Regina is the author 10 books on organizing including New York Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ and her latest Rightsize! Right Now!’
Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith - publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio's Happy Hour variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the BIg Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Spy Secrets with Jason Hanson, author 'SPY SECRETS THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques To Keep You and Your Family Protected', and President & Founder of Spy Escape and Evasion - as seen on Shark Tank.
- Organizing for the Holidays with Regina Leeds 'The Zen Organizer', author of 10 organizing books including the NY Times best-seller 'One Year to an Organized Life' and her latest 'Rightsize! Right Now.'
- Casada - Isabel Comis Degenaars who wrote the forward and translated 'CASADA: A History of an Italian Village and Its People' written by Anna Comis.
- Pipe Spring - Writer Eva Eldridge talks about her visit to Pipe Spring National Monument in Fredonia, Arizona
Besides the summer the holidays do bring us the best in new movies. And I just realized there's more this season than just the new Star Wars :) Creed is another one on my list of must see movies. So tonight we're going to talk about what's coming up moviewise in the next few weeks. Best break from the shopping and the family.... 2 hours with a bucket of popcorn and some great film making. Can't wait for Star Wars? Or you need to hear about everything else that's out there? Join me tonight for the holiday movie preview.
If it is Monday Night....Sweet Tea With A Chaser is on - 9:00 p.m. est. This Monday night we welcome Literary Event Planner and Author Sharon Lucas at 9:15 p.m. Her newly released book is a blue print for planning events. Her more of her story at 9:15 p.m. Monday, November 23, 2015 call in number is 646-478-3527.
On Monday night at 10:00 p.m. "Black Money Matters", open discussion about how we can collaboratively make a difference in our neighborhoods, towns, cities, if we... pool our resources and use them.
10:30 - Open Mic - Would You Marry Again...and How Would It Be Different the Second Time Around.
Sweet Tea With A Chaser - Bryan Mac, Sweet Pea and Gemini... join us...646-478-3527.
Featuring Music by George Benson
The 2015 holiday shopping season is here, and video games are showing up on many people's gifts lists. Do parents need to worry about purchasing video games for children and grandchildren? Here to help us sort through questions and concerns that may arise about various types of games is Stetson University Psychology Professor Chris Ferguson, who has conducted extensive research on whether violent video games affect youth.
It's November, the time of year for many of us to look multiple Holidays in the face. Planning, cleaning, cooking, shopping, all kinds of events and "must-do" items on the list - how to navigate the next month or so with grace and serenity? Self-care can usually be found at the bottom of the "to do" list, but what happens if we actually put it nearer its rightful place, at the top? Click in to hear a few ways (herbal and otherwise!) to do just that. Perhaps we can consciously have a better season - any season - if we pay a little more attention to what our bodies and spirits truly need.
Holidays are comprise of many memories and emotions. Some bitter other sweet. Juggling different demands, personalities, responsibilities and personal injuries is quite demanding on anyone. By putting things in perspective and realizing there will be things which happen not in your control, one can move from holiday tears to cheers.
Lets talk about this today on Talking About You with ESTRA Radio.
Note Accurate On Air Time: Mondays 7:30 pm PST. Call host (718) 766-4385
Cynika Drake, of Lavish Lifestyles Concierge will be on today's show chatting up, "What exactly is a Travel Concierge Services and Who is it for and how does it tie into events planning?"
Here's a few deets on our guest today: Cynika Drake, is based in NYC, but provides event planning/travel services all over the country. She has over 14 years of event planning and hospitality experience.
Despite graduating from Syracuse University with a Bachelors Degree in Political Science, and briefly attending Harvard Law School, she ultimately decided becoming a lawyer was not for her. She packed her bags shortly after tragedy struck NYC, and in 2003 moved to Los Angeles. While in LA she tried her hand at acting, and also worked in sales and marketing for two four-star hotels. Over the years she was the go-to person among colleagues, family, and friends for everything from where to take clients to dinner to the newest boutique hotel to open in Capri, to tips on throwing fabulous dinner parties.
In 2007 after much positive feedback and encouragement from others she decided to turn her hobby of travel and event planning into a business. Cynika and her team have had the pleasure to provide services for: Time Warner Inc.,FreshDirect Online Grocery and Delivery, Good Day LA News Anchor Jillian Barberie, Danny Devito, Billy Bob Thornton, Actor Alimi Ballard, Victory Education Partners,The Make A Film Foundation, Dr. Clarence Coleman/Starlight Children's Foundation, The Lisa Raye Show, and many others.
Cynika is also a lifestyle contributor for the Harlem Times newspaper.
Also on today's broadcast, we'll bring you the latest events and fashion industry news and events and of course our Designer Feature of the day.
DESIGNER FEATURE: KC's everyday wear: The Taber Cuff by Brave Leather. It is made of soft Italian tanned leather with solid metal accents.
LESMA's special holiday edition. We are going to try to stay away from politics and negative stories, and instead talk about the upcoming holiday season and what it means to those who are so often forgotten- our law enforcement officers- and hopefully bringing a smile to your face while you're preparing for the crazy holiday season...
Call in to chat with us live! 11:30-1:00pm EST (347)850-8154
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (80 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (48 chatters)
- John Baptist (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- KAS1 (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- NatureofReality (5 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (1 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (0 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (0 chatters)