SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Are you looking for some quick tips to make your home look festive and not cluttered? Want ideas to decorate your small space this holiday season? Join me and guest expert Felicia Wallace Benton as she shares quick and holiday organizing and decorating tips
Felicia’s firm Designing Your Vision is a full service Interior Design Firm that provides “One of a Kind” interiors for residential and commercial spaces. Her team feels your home or business is more than just a space – it is a reflection of you. Designing Your Vision helps you to see the full potential and the most effective use of your space.
Want a FREE audio book? Go to Audible.com and you can get one. Listen to today’s podcast to find out which book I recommend for you.
Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith - publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio's Happy Hour variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the BIg Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Spy Secrets with Jason Hanson, author 'SPY SECRETS THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques To Keep You and Your Family Protected', and President & Founder of Spy Escape and Evasion - as seen on Shark Tank.
- Organizing for the Holidays with Regina Leeds 'The Zen Organizer', author of 10 organizing books including the NY Times best-seller 'One Year to an Organized Life' and her latest 'Rightsize! Right Now.'
- Casada - Isabel Comis Degenaars who wrote the forward and translated 'CASADA: A History of an Italian Village and Its People' written by Anna Comis.
- Pipe Spring - Writer Eva Eldridge talks about her visit to Pipe Spring National Monument in Fredonia, Arizona
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Bobbi DePorter, Co-founder of SuperCamp and President of Quantum Learning Network, shares tips and exercises to build stronger family relationships. Bobbi is the author of numerous books on education, and co-authored the new book ‘Excellence in Teaching & Learning: The Quantum Learning System’.
- Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ explains how to use the last week of the year to get organized for 2016. Regina is the author 10 books on organizing including New York Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ and her latest Rightsize! Right Now!’
Besides the summer the holidays do bring us the best in new movies. And I just realized there's more this season than just the new Star Wars :) Creed is another one on my list of must see movies. So tonight we're going to talk about what's coming up moviewise in the next few weeks. Best break from the shopping and the family.... 2 hours with a bucket of popcorn and some great film making. Can't wait for Star Wars? Or you need to hear about everything else that's out there? Join me tonight for the holiday movie preview.
Hey EVERYONE thanks as always for tuning into your girls Bambie and Dusty.Today we will be taking about Thanksgiving, some Thanksgiving Drama,and Holiday Shopping! Are you really getting the best deals this holiday season?
It's the holiday season and No Tea wants to celebrate with you. Join Chrita and Cryss as we talk about the origins of holiday traditions, the evolution via new generations, and where we're headed. We'll also talk about managing holiday stress.
Whether it be Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or New Year's, let us know what your favorite memories are, and what you're doing this year.
Join us, (646) 668-2620 -7-9:00 p.m., or live chat here on blogtalk, w/ Chrita on Twitter, or Cryss on Facebook. We'll be waiting!
The 2015 holiday shopping season is here, and video games are showing up on many people's gifts lists. Do parents need to worry about purchasing video games for children and grandchildren? Here to help us sort through questions and concerns that may arise about various types of games is Stetson University Psychology Professor Chris Ferguson, who has conducted extensive research on whether violent video games affect youth.
Hello and welcome back this week to our clips and tips segment!
Happy Thanksgiving, and we're so very close to celebrating one of our favorite times of the year! Tonight our show is back by popular demand, as we were a featured guest host for the Holiday Entertaining Radio Show by World Kitchen in 2013. We talked about Holiday Craft Adornments and this year we'd like to amp up with secrets for holiday cooking, essential cooking techniques, and quick fun recipes in addition to creating beautiful crafts.
What a great time for eating, visiting, and sharing among family and friends our gifts of giving. We can create expressions of love, joy, with holiday crafts that will undoubtedly create happy times and memoirs. So join in with us tonight as we share great ideas to spruce up and make your holiday more fun and festive!
See ya there!
10:30 pm pst
Holidays are comprise of many memories and emotions. Some bitter other sweet. Juggling different demands, personalities, responsibilities and personal injuries is quite demanding on anyone. By putting things in perspective and realizing there will be things which happen not in your control, one can move from holiday tears to cheers.
Lets talk about this today on Talking About You with ESTRA Radio.
Note Accurate On Air Time: Mondays 7:30 pm PST. Call host (718) 766-4385
The holidays can be filled with great joy or great stress. You may not be able to choose all your circumstances this holiday season but you can choose how to respond and even pre-plan to deal with the stresses that inevitably come up. Today we're talking about ten strategies to help you have a better holiday season, some you have never have even heard of before.
With the upcoming holiday's I thought it would be a great to discuss first holiday meet and greets when you are in a new relationship. How do you prepare to meet your new mates family for the first time? Not only that, but the first time is during the holiday season?
How do you prepare your kids? Do you tell them where your going and who you are meeting?
What if they don't like you or you don't like them?
Do you take something to kind of break the ice?... Liquor?
There could be so many different outcomes to this scenerio. But let's have a REAL discussion on how things could go.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (98 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- BeverlyD (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- CACTN (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Queen Size Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (4 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (2 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Soul Of America Radio (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- One Designer Two Ideas (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- CoachAndrew (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- cyntrob (1 chatters)
- D-Dash (1 chatters)
- Beyond Reality Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)