SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know that color affects every aspect of our lives, from the clothes we wear to the paint in the rooms of our home? Did you also know that restaurants use color to make more money? these secrets will be shared including how to pick the right colors of clothing to augment your personality, what color will raise your high blood pressure etc.
Holiday is a unique season to appreciate people you love but it can also be costly. During the holiday, consumers' spending rises as people go beyond their budget of buying gifts for their family, friends, and loved ones. Learn on the show the meaningful gifts to buy for people that will not break your budget. Also ways to avoid credit card debt over the holidays
Guests on the show: (1) Jeanette Chasworth, ASID. Certified Interior Designer; http://www.thecolorwhisperer.com(2) Judith McGee, award winning financial adviser, Ceo of McGee Wealth Management; http://www.McGeeWm.com
Time: 5pm-5:30pm ET. Live on WOLB 1010AM; Online on blogtalkradio.com/gfem-radio; phone: 347-989-1700. Follow and twit us http://www.twitter.com/gfemradio
Thinking about adding a DIY fire feature to your backyard, but low on budget? We got this covered with help from Ahmed Hassan.
From easy low-budget DIY fire pits to mega-amazing fire features, we're talking with DIY Network's original 'Yard Crashers' host Ahmed Hassan about his favorite ways to bring fire features into the backyard.
Ahmed is a California licensed Landscape Contractor (C-27), and PLANET Certified Landscape Maintenance Technician. In addition to hosting 'Yard Crashers,' Ahmed also has contributed to numerous DIY Network shows including, “The Dirt On…,” “Green Me Up,” and “Blog Cabin.”
Travel expenses can really add up if you’re not planning ahead. Creating a Travel Budget for your entire trip can add up to big savings and a happy return. Tune in with Ja'Vonne & Bonnie for tips and essentials for “Creating a Travel Budget” and enjoy your vacation.
Many people today are living from pay check to pay check. It is important to have goals and aim towards that goal when it comes to finaces. The key is setting a budget. Therefore, you must have a Plan, Patience, to fulfill your purpose in budgeting. this lesson will teach you how to properly plan and keep a budget to be successful in finances.
Candi Fox and Randy Slovacek you to save money this holiday season, without skimping on the fun or sacrificing tradition. “If you get a gift in a big box wrapped in really nice paper, you can reuse that same paper to wrap a gift you’re giving someone else. You’ll also be helping save the environment, and you’ll save yourself time,” says Randy, co-host of The Candi and Randy Show. “If you go shopping for Christmas cards or decorations that day after Christmas, you can save like 75 percent—for next year. So it takes some planning, but it’s worth it. But be sure to remember where you put it,” he adds. “Decorations can also be expsensive. But you can get pine cones throughout the year and spraypaint them gold or silver, put them in a clear vase and add some of those pinpoint Christmas tree lights. That’s a really cute way of making a room look festive without having to spend hundreds of dollars all around the house.”
Jo Rushton of the Energy Coaching Institue - a best-selling author, TV Presenter and CHEK Faculty member - joins us to discuss her chart-topping book "Rocket Fuel On A Budget" as well as a SNEAK PREVIEW of her upcoming ebook "All Things Coconut".
In this episode we discuss the ins and outs of personalised nutrition and how to find the best quality food for the most affordable prices, investigate the fat myth and misconceptions around the benefits of food quality, the dos and don'ts of cooking, as well as some of the most common mistakes that people beginning their wellness journey make and how to avoid them.
Listen to #LunchAndLearn show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lunchandlearn/
How to Build A Virtual Team on A Shoestring Budget
The hottest trend in team-building today is to combine the talent of industry experts by
assembling them in a virtual environment. Even new entrepreneurs can capitalize on the
skills and gifts of others without establishing a brick and mortar storefront or office.
While convenient and often powerful, such arrangements can pose unique challenges
JOIN us this Thursday for #LunchAndLearn with DeKesha and Ke'Aundra.
Dial in - 646-478-3033
How to Stay Strong & Focus During the Storm w/ Chief Activator, Lucinda Cross
Business Building BootCamp, Richmond, VA
August 15, 2015 - 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Are you tired of wasting valuable time on calls & events that promise to transform your business but you never get anything in return?
Do you hate marketing and don’t know what to do to sell your products in your business?
This week on #PotStockRadio Eric @EbizDizzle Ry @ryanmgodfrey and Trace @supergravy will talk about Weed Stock Conference and Eric's trip to Denver with @yezzpls & @WolfOfWeedST along with Dr. Fuller of Budget Weed to talk about how he hopes to change they way people locate their MMJ. We appreciate the support and any questions or feedback about the show can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE- if you enjoy this show share it with friends! The only way this show grows is with the support of it's listeners! The guys at PotStockRadio know this and appreciate those who help us spread the word!
PotStockRadio does not condone or promote the use of any illegal substance. Also, PotStockRadio is for educational and entertainment purposes only! Nothing they say is solicitation to buy or sell any security. Do your own research...didn't you already read they are douchebags :)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (14 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- reactionariez (13 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- drkate (11 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (6 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Raw Sex (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (5 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Justice Lab (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Forecast Radio (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)