SORT BY Relevancy
Today award-winning television host, popular plant-based cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes the Simple Daily Recipes founder, Jill McKeever to talk about tips for cooking and serving the veggies and fruits of late summer! Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites, Laura Theodore’s newest cookbook, is now available wherever fine books are sold along with her popular book: Jazzy Vegetarian, Lively Vegan Cuisine That’s Easy and Delicious. Watch Jazzy Vegetarian on the CREATE Channel all across the country. After watching the life-changing documentary, "Forks Over Knives," Jill decided she didn’t want to grow old with poor health and living on prescription medications, so she he adopted a whole food, plant-based diet, dropped 30 pounds and gained energy. With her new, lifestyle, McKeever started a YouTube channel for recipe makeovers. Her newest venture is Whole Food Plant Geek, which includes interviews from plant-based nutrition experts and nationally known chefs to gain more insight on the benefits of eating plant-based.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety entertainment show, airing live from the Historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
- Writer, rancher, horseman, conservationist Richard C. Collins will discuss his book “Riding Behind the Padre: Horseback Views from Both Sides of the Border.”
- Rose Chat Radio hosts and rosarians Chris VanCleave & Teresa Byinton will tell us what it was like judging the Biltmore International Rose Trials.
- Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals will talk about the health benefits of Calendula.
- Lisa Grey, author of the Pink Kitchen Cookbook series will share healthy summer party recipes and tips.
- Pat Morgan will discuss her book “The Concrete Killing Fields: One Woman’s Battle to Break the Cycle of Homelessness.”
Have you ever thought of Dehydrated Foods as being your answer to delicious, healthy, easy to store, budget saving meals? Our guest for this week’s Family Food Experts Kitchen show, Chef Jenny Ross, author of Simply Dehydrated, owner and executive chef of the living-foods restaurants “118 Degrees” in CA, is a master of turning dehydrated fruits and vegetables into delectable wraps, breads, desserts recipes and so much more. She will share the need-to-know tips on choosing a dehydrator that best suits you. Plus she will address common questions about how to shop and prep produce, as well as dehydrate it for the perfect texture. From a breakfast Easy Granola, to a Coconut Crisp Bread and Strawberry Wrap, Chef Jenny Ross will fill you up with family-friendly, yummy, healthy recipes.
Tonight we will be discussing current events, sports, and entertainment. The week in review. Also those tasty holiday recipes ALL THINGS YUMMY! We will have a couple of ladies on our show who will share some of their down home goodness with our listeners. Don’t forget it’s the First Tuesday of the month which means its relationship Tuesday. I have a listener who is in crisis. Also is there ever a time in which we should be competing for our love interest? Hmmm all this and more. Tune in Tuesday Night @7:30pm EST to Real Talk All the Time. 100% Real unpolished and unrehearsed real talk for real people.
Are both your mind and body plant powered? Or, are you running on processed food? This week, be prepared to fall in love with plants and embrace a healthy, plant-based diet as the author or Plant-Powered for Life, Sharon Palmer, RDN will be in our Family Food Experts Kitchen to share her just-released cookbook. By the end of this show you will be eating your way to lasting health using Sharon’s 52 simple steps and over one hundred delicious recipes. From collecting a plant powered pantry arsenal to enjoying sweets when they’re worth it, hosts Carolina Jantac and Ellen Briggs, are looking forward to Sharon Palmer proving that whole plant foods will love us when we fall in love with them!
On It's Story Time on Red River Radio with JD Holiday: Curtis the Crab by Cindy Freland &The Ferocious Princess by Mark Wisher, read by Author Agy Wilson
Curtis the Crab ~ Curtis the Crab is off on an adventure to find four musicians who will play in a concert in Crab Alley Bay, Maryland, to help bring more crabs and oysters to the Chesapeake Bay. The adventure of fun and danger takes Curtis and his friends to Herring Bay, West River, Eastern Bay and Crab Alley Bay.
Cindy Freland's site: www.marylandsecretarial.com
In The Ferocious Princess ~ Only one thing stands in the way of the Ferocious Princess Pyronia, becoming the Butterfly Kingdoms new champion. The Black Knight.
Mark Wisher's site & info on buying at: www.mw13.webs.com
Illustrator Trevor Clarke's site: www.freelanced.com/trevorclarke
Agy Wilson is the author and illustrator of Nana's Gift, Duke Day for Annie and Room Wars. Her site: www.agywilson.com/
JD and show site: jdholiday.blogspot.com
On Halo Kids Tales: LOVE by Jessica Maliepaard & Spirit Storybooks: Three Traditional Tales from Around the World by author Aaron Zarah and read today by the illustrator,Della Burford.
LOVE~ Follow a Mama bird, some horses, goats, even an angry ocean, and more. Inspiring words coupled with delightful and colorful illustrations. The first of its kind, this book promises to entertain, teach, and direct children to love and appreciate life as honorable people. LOVE, will encourage its readers to love themselves and others. BUY: www.amazon.com/Love-David-Perez-Jupin/dp/1937504670
Jessica Maliepaard's site: www.bibleversebooks.vpweb.com/
Spirit Storybooks: Three Traditional Tales from Around the World ~ In Spirit Storybooks, they’ll make friends with everyone from Bamapama, the Aboriginal Australian hero who chased a kangaroo and discovered the sunrise, to Jesus as a boy, Buddha, and many others who have walked the path of spirit come alive in Spirit Storybooks, too. In Spirit Storybooks, children will see the world -- and themselves - in a wholly new light! Buy: www.amazon.com/Spirit-Storybooks-Three-Traditional-Around/dp/0992055342
Aaron Zarah's site: www.atozspirit.com/
Della Burford's site: www.dellaburford.com
JD and show site: jdholiday.blogspot.com
Show's site: halokidstales.blogspot.com/2014/07/love-by-jessica-maliepaard-spirit.html
It’s fresh berry season, a favorite time of year! Most of us love to sink our teeth into strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. Berries are a rich in antioxidants and phytochemicals which makes them a power food! When pondering how to serve them, some standard favorite recipes come to mind: strawberry shortcake, blueberry muffins, pancakes and pie. Yet, there are so many more mouth-watering berry good recipes! How about Fireworks Parfait, Simple Berry Sangria or 10 Ways to Stuff Strawberries? With our guest, Kyla Oberman from Naturipe, co-host Carolina Jantac, RDN (Kid Kritics Approved) and I are going to shower you with our top picks of new and out of the box ways to serve your family and friends the best berry palate pleasers. Get ready to be filled up for some berry good fun!
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian will welcome YummyPlants.com founder, Rebecca Gilbert to share how you can easily entertain in “plant-based style” this July 4th weekend and to talk about her fabulous new book: It's Easy to Start Eating Vegan! YUMMY PLANTS 101. Rebecca Gilbert is a former competitive figure skater whose switch to a vegan diet healed her chronic joint pain. She founded the Yummy Plants vegan community to help provide support and comraderie for people transitioning to a vegan diet. She is known for her talk The Yummy Plants 101: Easy Transition Tips to a Vegan Diet. Her presentation includes information on easy egg and dairy substitutions, ideas for stocking a vegan pantry, and suggestions for making a vegan diet workable in our lives both inside and outside of the house. Rebecca has been a featured speaker at Vegfest events including the NYC Vegetarian Food Festival, Vegetarian Summerfest, Paris Vegan Day, and universities.
in Self Help
Join me each weekday morning at The Grumpy Gator Café for a shot of inspirational espresso with a side of quirky wit and satire
Today, Bob discusses the ups and downs, trials and traumas of a holiday weekend. It is an emotional ringer for most of us. Parties, people, food, drauma, crowds, anger, anxiety and much more.
I am is a fiery and outspoken humorist who combines his E-True Hollywood life story, improvisational theatre and playwriting talents, psychological and theological education and counseling profession into an action packed show of ideas, commentary and insights that hopefully inspire people to improve the quality of their lives through better behavioral health.
Each weekday morning I discuss concepts, ideas and suggestions that are berthed from the industries of self help, psychology, theology and religion. I lampoon some, a support some and we have a ton of fun. Join the conversation during the live broadcasts on BlogTalkRadio’s chat room or tweet, email and post to my face book during podcast listening.
I teach you how to think not what to think. So get busy. Improve your behavioral health and life today.
Visit my website http://www.bobzima.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (178 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- KXASK RADIO STATION (0 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (0 chatters)