SORT BY Relevancy
Today's guests will be Dr. Robin Zasio Psy. D., LCSW and Cory Chalmers, both from A&E’s popular and Prime Time Emmy Nominated series, HOARDERS.
According to the Mayo Clinic, Hoarding is defined as “The excessive collection of items, along with the inability to discard them. Hoarding often creates such cramped living conditions that homes may be filled to capacity, with only narrow pathways winding through stacks of clutter. Some people also collect animals, keeping dozens or hundreds of pets often in unsanitary conditions. People who hoard often don't see it as a problem, making treatment challenging. But intensive treatment can help people who hoard understand their compulsions and live safer, more enjoyable lives.
To better understand hoarding, the causes and those who suffer from this disorder, Dr. Robin Zasio and Cory Chalmers will be joining Bridgette to talk about the show HOARDERS and to shed light on this often misunderstood disorder.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (46 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (12 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (11 chatters)
- Empowered Whole Being Radio (4 chatters)
- Cinema Files Radio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Bizarro UK (3 chatters)
- BurningCandleStick (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (2 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Awakened Athlete (1 chatters)
- The War Room (0 chatters)