SORT BY Relevancy
Join me for "A Cup of Joe" as The Human Solution International grows at warp speed! People are coming in droves to see what they can do to help our mission to end cannabis prohibition and ensure civil and basic human rights...
This week: New United Coalition of Cannabis Activists International Members "A Cup of Joe" with Shona Banda
Join us this week as we talk with a few of the International United Coalition of Cannabis Activists. Listen in and learn more about UCCA.
This week's brew is Bold and delicious and plenty to go around. So please join us Friday Night 8:00 PM Eastern/5:00 PM Pacific on "A Cup of Joe" with Shona Banda on Coffee Party USA Radio.
Not sure how all of this will fit into a two hour show but we're always pulling miracles out of our .... "Cup of Joe"
Cannabis and civil-rights defendants are always welcome to join the show to share details about their cases and teach the community what WE can do to be the solution!
Join ' Missing Pges Of History' today, November 14, 2015 at 1 PM EST. MPH will give an overveiw of the 'History of Policing in the U.S - Part II.' This will be final segerment of this topic. Join us today by dialing in at 818-337-0016 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/misssing-pages-of-history-inc
Your are invited to join "Missing Pages Of History' on Sat., October 17, 2015, starting 2:00 PM EST, as we will give a summary of the III part series of 'The History of Policing in the U.S.' You may call in at (818) 337-0016 or join us online at blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-in
Police corruption and LEAP- Law Enforcement Against Prohibition on “A Cup of Joe” with Shona Banda
The pot is full of a dark roasted strong brew this week as we continue our discussion of legalization and ending prohibition entirely. Retired LAPD Deputy Chief of Police Officer Stephen Downing of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (L.E.A.P) joins us to talk about the ongoing corruption and abuse of power inside the Long Beach Police Department. The same department that spend over 4 million tax dollars to bury our host “Joe Grumbine” between 2009 and 2014. Be sure to join us for a very “Eye Opening” “Cup of Joe” Friday Night 8:00 Eastern/5:00 Pacific on Coffee Party USA Radio.
The Perception Decetion Show. Tune in, Join In, Get Heard, Not Done.
Join Us on at 9PM EST for a 2 Hour conversation on the future of Cannabis in Michigan.
Guest Call In Line:
Tune In, Join In, Get Heard, Not Done!
This isn't your controlled talking points Cannabis Minded Radio Show.
This is a show to discuss the unthinkable, Actual Repeal of Prohibition in Michigan.
You can keep up to date with upcoming shows, guests, and
other show informaiton including Archived shows at
The views and opinions expressed on the MichICAN Nightly Radio Show are those of the
hosts, and guests, authors or organizations, and are not necessarily those
of this station, it’s management or other Hosts or advertisers. The shows found on
the BlogTalkRadio can promote any lifestyle, belief, religion, political affiliation
or other personal practice. These shows are for entertainment purposes only and are
not intended to offer legal advice, or to treat, diagnose and/or claim any cure of
disease or condition. Although the Host of this show have made every reasonable
effort to be factually accurate, no responsibility is assumed for editorial or clerical
errors or error occasioned by honest mistake. All information contained on this Website
is subject to change.
Join 'Missing Pages of History" today, Sat., October 31, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. as we give an overiew ot 'the History of Policing in the U.S. You may listen in at 818-337-0016 or join us online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc
Join "Missing Pages Of History" today, October 3, 2015 at 1:00 PM EST. We will be discussing "The History of Policing in the U.S.'; this will be the Part III of a 4 Part series. Join us by dialing in at (818) 337-0016 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Sept., 29th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “Part 1: 11 Acts of White Affirmative Action created by The U.S. Government throughout History”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A Trial has been set for the 1st of 6 Officers involved in the death of Freddie Gray. 2) 11 Acts of White Affirmative Action created by The U.S. Government throughout History. 3) Rep. Corrine Brown of Florida is under attack and Republicans are trying to remove her through redistricting. 4) Elizabeth Warren Goes All In On Black Lives Matter. 5) This date in African American History.
Join 'Missing Pages Of History' today, Satl, September 19, 2015 at 1:00 PM EST. We will discuss the following topic: 'The History of Policing in the United States - Part 2' Join us by dialilng in at (818) 337-0016 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc
Join 'Missing Pages Of History' today (Sat., Sept. 5, 2015) at 1 PM EST. Today's theme will be: 'The History of Policing in the United States.' Join Us! You may listen in by dialing (818) 337-0016, or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc
The BCS Experience: History-Arts-Culture-Politics in Review and Discussion." Actor, writer, producer and history enthusiast Byron C. Saunders takes you on a unique journey through obscure events in American history and the people who changed the world.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Aug, 25th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “How Philadelphia Made African American History Mandatory for Graduation”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A new municipal judge in Ferguson, MO on Monday ordered sweeping changes to court practices in response to the DOJ report. He ordered that all Arrest Warrants issued before Dec. 31st 2014 be withdrawn. 2) Students In Philadelphia Can’t Graduate Without Taking African-American History. This needs to be nationwide. 3) A juror in the Johnathan Ferrell shooting death says it was Ferrell who was actually on trial. 4) Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee shows his ignorance about Black Lives Matter and Dr. King. 5) This date in African American History – Althea Gipson and The Red Summer Riots of 1919.
Join Host Live Chats
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- BeverlyD (19 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (10 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (9 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (7 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Bikers of America (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (3 chatters)
- Speaking to the Heart Network (2 chatters)
- Next To Blow Radio (2 chatters)
- RHeart Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- HoneySoul (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- BlockStar Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Spit Cha Barz (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (0 chatters)