SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Aug, 25th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “How Philadelphia Made African American History Mandatory for Graduation”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A new municipal judge in Ferguson, MO on Monday ordered sweeping changes to court practices in response to the DOJ report. He ordered that all Arrest Warrants issued before Dec. 31st 2014 be withdrawn. 2) Students In Philadelphia Can’t Graduate Without Taking African-American History. This needs to be nationwide. 3) A juror in the Johnathan Ferrell shooting death says it was Ferrell who was actually on trial. 4) Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee shows his ignorance about Black Lives Matter and Dr. King. 5) This date in African American History – Althea Gipson and The Red Summer Riots of 1919.
Tune in tonight to get the truth about The Great Migration, and find out what really caused Blacks to make their journey from the southern part of the country to the north. Was the north the New Promised Land?
Long Story Short is a weekly show focusing on African American history, current issues in the black community and the future of people of African descent around the world. For the month of February, Dr. Hardy is dedicating the show to Black History Month where he will share some untold, as well as some familiar stories of the history and souls of Black folks. Tune in as Dr. Hardy makes the long, rich stories of the African Diaspora short, sweet and unforgettable.
Listen to what we're doing...what we're offering and why you and your children should join us!
Our lessons are about American History, but will also include some geography, a little language lesson and information about some key people in our history.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. June, 24th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) The debate over the Confederate Flag continues as States and Retailers come out against it. We’ll deal with some of “The History of the Confederate Flag” and some little known facts about it. 2) Details about the Freddie Gray autopsy have been released and gives more insight into his injuries. 3) Is President Obama snubbing African American Newspapers? 4) This date in African American History.
Help Support The African History Network Crowdfunding Campaign. We are trying to raise $200 today to reach our daily goal. If 200 people donate at least $1 we will reach today’s goal. Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on the “Donate” button.
On this episode of Remnant X Radio we will be joined by The Warrior Queen Tish Bowling who discuss the History Of Labor Day! Have you ever wondered why we celeberate it? Well tune in and get informed! Please check out our website @Remnantxraio.com, follow us on twitter and send me a friend request on facebook!
Miscarriage Matters, Inc. proudly offers Miscarriage Matters Radio. Miscarriage Matters, Inc. is a 501(c)3 public charity offering free one-on-one mentoring programs to mothers and fathers devastated by Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Early Infant Loss. www.MyMiscarriageMatters.org
Our hope, with Miscarriage Matters Radio, is that it will encourage dialogue around pregnancy and early infant loss, while also increasing awareness. It is so important to give loss survivors the ability to empower themselves by speaking their truth. We encourage you to call in, and be active with us. Gone are the days of feeling alone, and hiding in the shadows. You are NOT alone. Your baby matters, and you matter. Call in and join the discussion.
JOIN SOUL SALVATION MINISTRY EVERY SUNDAY MORNING @6am cst 7est ON BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/SSMRADIO FOR EARLY MORNING RHEMA WITH APOSTLE RANDY DIXON AS HE BRING A POWERFUL RHEMA WORD FROM GOD WE BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD SHOULD NOT ONLY BE TEACH BUT IT SHOULD BE DEMONSTRATED THE CALL IN NUMBER IS (929)477-4089 OR CLICK ON THE LINKBLOGTALKRADIO.COM/SSMRADIO AND REMEMBER GOD GOT A BLESSING WITH YOUR NAME ON IT GOD DO BE KNOWING
Join us at 5 p.m. Central for day two of the Migration of America's Deadly Sins to SNN.BZ, and the 2nd half of the Bruce story.
So much magnificent truth of the Gospel Expectation was well known by the murdered early church, all but entirely forgotten among supposed "churches" of today. To discern this truth, believe YAH! Know that ALL, yes ALL the institutions of man extant after today's status"matrix quo" are ALL fallen short of the glory giving HONOR unto the ONE MOST HIGH!
WHAT is the LAW by which ALL may conform in agreement in the WILL of the ONE MOST HIGH who is unchanging, from the Beginning Eternal, and wiser than all men? It is NOT the LAW of the ONE MOST HIGH that shall be ABOLISHED unto PEACE in this earth! It is the CONTENTIOUS MISRULING STANDARDS of MEN that divide the masses and must be OVERCOME for CONVERSION unto the WILL of the ONE! If not subject under DIVINE LAW, whose FLAW ie. FALSE LAW are you under?
Luke 21:12 "But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you to persecute you, to deliver you to the synagogues and prisons, bringing you before kings and governors for My name's sake. 13 "It will lead to an opportunity for your testimony. 14 "So make up your minds not to prepare beforehand to defend yourselves. 15 for I will give you utterance and wisdom which none of your opponents will be able to resist or refute. 16 "But you will be delivered up even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death, 17 and you will be hated by all on account of My name. 18 "Yet not a hair of your head will perish. 19 "By your perseverance you will gain your lives.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, June, 29th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/
1) Did you see President Obama’s eulogy for Rev. Clementa Pinckney on Friday? What did you think about it? 2) An activist on Saturday today down the Confederate Battle Flag at the South Carolina State Capitol. Why? What about the American Flag? 3) Legendary Educator Marva Collins has died at age 78. 4) There have been 6 Black churches in the South that have been set on fire. What’s going on? 5) This date in African American History – Muhammad Ali wins his case against the U.S. for refusing to be drafted in the U.S. Army, June 28th, 1971.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Sept., 1st, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “10 Years Later: Children Traumatized by Katrina Are Still Struggling in School”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) August 29th, was the 10 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. 10 years later school children who were traumatized by Katrina are still struggling in school. 2) Fleece Johnson is known as “The Booty Warrior” and was featured on MSNBCs “Lockup”. He is scheduled to get out of prison soon. Pull Your Pants Up. 3) Did you see the MTV VMAs on Sunday? It has some viewers outraged over Racial and Cultural Insenstitivity. 4) A new study shows how people are quicker to shoot at African American targets with a gun as opposed to White targets with a gun. 5) This date in African American History – Dr. George Washington Carver.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Jennice Jackson (3 chatters)
- Kelli at DivaTalkRadio (3 chatters)
- Maya Akai Presents (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (2 chatters)
- TheBWord (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- OSU South Centers X Knowledge (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- Call Me Mom (0 chatters)