SORT BY Relevancy
Once upon a time, there was a man who worked very hard just to keep food on the table for his family. This particular year a few days before Christmas, he punished his little five-year-old daughter after learning that she had used up the family's only roll of expensive gold wrapping paper. As money was tight, he became even more upset when on Christmas Eve he saw that the child had used all of the expensive gold paper to decorate one shoebox she had put under the Christmas tree. He also was concerned about where she had gotten money to buy what was in the shoebox.
Nevertheless, the next morning the little girl, filled with excitement, brought the gift box to her father and said, "This is for you, Daddy!" As he opened the box, the father was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, now regretting how he had punished her. But when he opened the shoebox, he found it was empty and again his anger flared. "Don't you know, young lady," he said harshly, "when you give someone a present, there's supposed to be something inside the package!" The little girl looked up at him with sad tears rolling from her eyes and whispered: "Daddy, it's not empty. I blew kisses into it until it was all full." The father was crushed. He fell on his knees and put his arms around his precious little girl. He begged her to forgive him for his unnecessary anger.
In a very real sense, each of us has been given an invisible golden box filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, family, friends and God. There is no more precious possession anyone could hold.
On this wonderful Christmas Day in 2014, let us remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas. Christ. Family. Friends. May you and yours have the best Christmas ever from your friends and family at American White Hostory Month and Prepare To Take America Back!
Join ' Missing Pges Of History' today, November 14, 2015 at 1 PM EST. MPH will give an overveiw of the 'History of Policing in the U.S - Part II.' This will be final segerment of this topic. Join us today by dialing in at 818-337-0016 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/misssing-pages-of-history-inc
Your are invited to join "Missing Pages Of History' on Sat., October 17, 2015, starting 2:00 PM EST, as we will give a summary of the III part series of 'The History of Policing in the U.S.' You may call in at (818) 337-0016 or join us online at blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-in
Join "Missing Pages Of History" today, October 3, 2015 at 1:00 PM EST. We will be discussing "The History of Policing in the U.S.'; this will be the Part III of a 4 Part series. Join us by dialing in at (818) 337-0016 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc
Join 'Missing Pages of History" today, Sat., October 31, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. as we give an overiew ot 'the History of Policing in the U.S. You may listen in at 818-337-0016 or join us online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc
The Technical difficulties that we experienced LIVE have been fixed. Enjoy the broadcast and this DVD Lecture is on Sale at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Item #743. You can also email us at TheAHNShow@gmail.com for a copy of our DVD catalog which lists over 150 titles.
This is a Special Broadcast of a LIVE lecture given by host Michael Imhotep.
"SHOULD AFRICAN-AMERICANS CELEBRATE EUROPEAN HOLIDAYS: THE HISTORY OF CHRISTMAS”, Presentation & Discussion by Michael Imhotep of The African History Network Show. Saturday, Dec. 8th, 2012.
This multi-media presentation will deal with the historical origins of Christmas. We’ll deal with the influence from various cultures, mythology and religion. Do you really know what you are celebrating? Please forward to your Friends.
Listen to "Part 2: The History of Christmas" on The African History Network Show, Sunday, Dec. 9th, 8pm-11pm EST @ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2012/12/10/the-african-history-network-show-8pm-est.
If you would like to make a donation to The African History Network you can email donations through PayPal to TheAHNShow@gmail.com.
For a donation of only $5.00 you will receive a Video Download recording of this lecture. Item #744.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Sept., 29th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “Part 1: 11 Acts of White Affirmative Action created by The U.S. Government throughout History”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A Trial has been set for the 1st of 6 Officers involved in the death of Freddie Gray. 2) 11 Acts of White Affirmative Action created by The U.S. Government throughout History. 3) Rep. Corrine Brown of Florida is under attack and Republicans are trying to remove her through redistricting. 4) Elizabeth Warren Goes All In On Black Lives Matter. 5) This date in African American History.
Join 'Missing Pages Of History' today (Sat., Sept. 5, 2015) at 1 PM EST. Today's theme will be: 'The History of Policing in the United States.' Join Us! You may listen in by dialing (818) 337-0016, or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Aug, 25th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “How Philadelphia Made African American History Mandatory for Graduation”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A new municipal judge in Ferguson, MO on Monday ordered sweeping changes to court practices in response to the DOJ report. He ordered that all Arrest Warrants issued before Dec. 31st 2014 be withdrawn. 2) Students In Philadelphia Can’t Graduate Without Taking African-American History. This needs to be nationwide. 3) A juror in the Johnathan Ferrell shooting death says it was Ferrell who was actually on trial. 4) Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee shows his ignorance about Black Lives Matter and Dr. King. 5) This date in African American History – Althea Gipson and The Red Summer Riots of 1919.
Join 'Missing Pages Of History' today, Satl, September 19, 2015 at 1:00 PM EST. We will discuss the following topic: 'The History of Policing in the United States - Part 2' Join us by dialilng in at (818) 337-0016 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc
WACR: BlogTalkRadio: The History and Tradition of Christmas Trees.When, where and who began the tradition of the beautifully decorated trees in our homes and what is its significance. How many of you know? Listen to Nick and Eva on Wednesday, December 10th, at 7:30 PM (EST). Call TOLL-FREE (323) 792 2931 to listen or comment. We look forward to hearing from you. This show is sponsored by A Few Good Books Publishing.
Listen to what we're doing...what we're offering and why you and your children should join us!
Our lessons are about American History, but will also include some geography, a little language lesson and information about some key people in our history.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (34 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (14 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (13 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- The Full Fledged Reality Show (8 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (7 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- RHeart Network (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- HoneySoul (4 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Hornets Nest (3 chatters)
- Next To Blow Radio (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- BUBBLE SHAKE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- HRN (1 chatters)
- MikeX Henderson (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)