SORT BY Relevancy
On this very first edition of Middletown Historical Society Radio, host Andrew Morris welcomes Cam Petrocy Hammond to the broadcast to introduce you, our listener and neighbor, to the show. We will be discussing what you can expect from this new radio show and talking about the upcoming Historical Society Annual Dinner.
Visit the Middletown Historical Society on Facebook and give it a like.
Visit us on the web at www.middletownhistoricalsociety.com
in Self Help
In this 30 minute podcast Madelaine Standing, Author of the upcoming book, Heal Your Trauma Drama, shares the basis of her work as well as this free online show. There are keys to take with you and principles to follow whenever embarking on a healing journey.
These string of free talks in 2014 are no different from any other adventure that you may go on and require a certain mindset in order to be successful when working through your trauma and its resulting dramas.
Learn more about the Heal Your Trauma Drama Program here.
Read about The Viva Standing Foundation here.
in Self Help
How many times do we find ourselves dealing with and sometimes creating drama for ourselves and others, only to blame the situation as the core reason we're unable to move onto or live our best life?
During this broadcast certified coaches Tamarra Causley Robinson, Claudette Cheavers, and Danica Trebel will talk about how to identify when drama is present or near and how to set the stage towards a drama FREE life.
Tamarra Causley Robinson, Certified Life and Career Transitions Coach, is a game changer in her life and in the lives of others. She coaches clients through known and unknown change events, moving them from fear, doubt and confusion to a life of bold new beginnings and authentic steps forward with courage, confidence and power... ONE DARE AT A TIME! For more on Tamarra, visit www.dare2doitnow.com
Claudette Chenevert also known as "The Stepmom’s Coach" provides advice, support and guidance to women who find themselves becoming instant moms to their spouse’s kids and are trying to navigate their roles as stepmom, wife and career woman. She is the author of a very popular minibuk called “Words of Hope, Inspiration and Wisdom for Stepmoms.” For more on how to transition from Surviving to THRIVING, one STEP at a time, go to www.stepmomcoach.com
Danica Trebel (www.danicatrebel.com) is a professional writer and Family Dynamics and Life Coach. She specializes in helping bridge the communication gap between parents and their teens, empowering each generation to live in their purpose and their authenticity.
join for some juicy shade on the stars cast and live callers from the site.
in Self Help
Do you movies add to being addicted to drama in relationships? It's the tenth anniversary of The Notebook which has the topic of drama, romance and love on our minds. People tend to misinterpret peak experience, especially in romance, but really in all areas of life. It's like they think if there isn't drama of some sort there isn't passion. It really does turn into a drama addiction. The brain gets super hooked on the adrenaline, and then people create drama and things to get worked up over.
"Movies have really made it hard to be satisfied with the regular every day love and life that doesn't peak and valley that way." Lisa M. Hayes, Relationship Coach.
On today's show Lisa M Hayes, Relationship Coach and Cassie Parks, Lifeologist are going to talk about drama addiction. What happens in your brain that creates the addiction. How can you change it? Can you have a peak experience in a relationship and have it turn into a real realationship? How do you create drama free relationships?
We'll also talk about what it looks like to live a life that is fullfilling and drama free.
Episode 7 of PWHS will be LIVE tonight at 10pm Central/ 8pm West Coast! Hosted by Greg Skelley, Jimmy Wheeler, and Terry Kent, combined they hold knowledge of over 150 years of the sport that we all know and love. Nat Fleischer put together a book by the name of "From Milo to Londos", well, they may very well just do that and then keep on going right through Hulkamania and beyond. When you mix that with special guests and listener interaction, you never know exactly what decade or even century will be the topic of choice when the Professional Wrestling Historical Society takes over the airwaves on Pipebomb Radio!
TONIGHT at 8PM Western/11PM Eastern USA time, the Professional Wrestling Historical Society goes LIVE with their fifth episode on Pipebomb Radio! This week Greg Skelley, Terry Kent and Jimmy MadDepth Wheeler will be joined by Barry Rose as they talk about the luxurious history of Championship Wrestling from Florida during the first hour of the show. In the second hour, Greg, Jimmy and Terry will delve into history, bringing it to life as they take a look at some of the legitimately strong men in wrestling and more
Get ready for some drama! Finally, a talk show about girl drama with actual guests who have been in the middle of it. No matter how old your daughter is, chances are you have witnessed the drama that goes with being in a group of girls. Teasing, bullying, boyfriend stealing, rejection, and so many more things happen when the drama goes too far, and we are here to help you know how to deal with it. Elementary, Middle, and High School drama will be addressed, along with solutions so your daughter doesn’t have to suffer through the misery of “girl drama”. Call in to (347)838-9737 and listen from your cell phone as Tom Stevens, LPC-S, RPT-S gets to the bottom of “Girl Drama”.
Are you in a relationship with baby mamma / baby father drama !? How do you deal with dating someone with a child !? What are some things that you can do in order to keep the peace ? Has the drama ruined your relationship ? Do you feel like they use their title to their advantage , overstepping boundaries? Are you against dating someone with kids ? What challenges do you face as a parent , when your baby mamma or baby father gets into a relationship ?
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (15 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (14 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (12 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (11 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Famosity (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (4 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (4 chatters)
- angelicar (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Connecting to God (2 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (2 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- 1870 Biblestudy (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (0 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (0 chatters)