SORT BY Relevancy
An employer's ability to get maximum performance from their staff is directly related to the employee's motivation level for doing what's expected. Where does this motivation come from and whose responsible for keeping it at a level sufficient to drive performance? Today's episode delves deep into this area of running a successful business. Employees can be one fo the most expensive resources any business uses to run a stable, profitable company. Join co-hosts, Ste
The Future of Business is in the new Participation Age. Don't be left behind. Companies large and small, old and new, are changing their business practices and culture to increase revenue, reduce management expenses, and attract and retain the best talent in the world, by turning their employees into Stakeholders. Chuck Blakeman has started and grown eight companies on four continents in five industries. He also authored, "Making Money Is Killing Your Business", named
Today's 5 Minute Business Strategy with business expert, Howard Lewinter, talks about: Your Employees May Be Listening But Are They Hearing You?
Howard Lewinter advises CEOs, presidents, founders and business owners throughout the United States to more success and greater profit with practical advice and creative solutions to help business flow.
Take 5 and listen as Howard shares business tips, strategies, ideas and business thought leadership that will help improve and grow your business.
Got a business question for Howard that you'd like him to address on the show? Tweet it to him! @HowardLewinter on Twitter.
How to Effectively Communicate with your Employees to Boost Productivity and Profits.
Let's face it, some times when you cross the 6 figure barrier and start hiring people, communication can be the thing keeping you from getting the Profits you deserve.
Our guest, Mare-Claire Ross is the author of the highly acclaimed book Transform Your Safety Communication and the Workplace Communicator Blog that’s read by more than 5000 people per month. As the CEO of Digicast, she works with BRW Top 500 companies to make safety communication more meaningful in the workplace. She has also been featured in BRW magazine and on “Technology Behind Business” for Sky Business News
My guests will be Nancy Miller, the Executive Director and CEO of VISIONS/Services for the Bling and Visually Implaired, and Janice Rimler, the CEO/Interpreter and Speech-to-Text Representative at All Hands in Motion, Professional Sign Language Interpreters, LLC. We will be discussing the advantages and challenges of hiring blind, visually impaired, deaf and hard of hearing employees. Nancy has worked with people of all ages who are blind, visually impaired and multidisabled
Northwestern NLRB board buled that Northwestern football players are employees. This is a huge decision that could have major ramifications. Do you like this decision? Dislike? There's a lot to break down here. Feel free to call in with your thoughts on this issue. As usual, we'll discuss other sports topics that are trending online and in the national media. Of course, we'll also have Seattle-related topics since we're broadcasting from Washington!
Text 347-980-8764 at any time with your thoughts on the show!
Follow Marty on Facebook
Follow Marty on Twitter
Follow Chris on Twitter
Follow Chris's blog
Northwestern ruling: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20140327/ncaa-athletes-union-ruling-northwestern/
Special Guest: Shelley McIvor from Global Action
With help from Global Action Plan, O2 have determined the financial benefits of their Think Big program. For every £1 O2 invest in engaging our people in Think Big - to deliver sustainability benefits, they deliver £1.40 back to the business.
Increased productivity, reduced absenteeism and decreased employee turnover deliver financial benefits for O2. In addition, participation in the Think Big programme represents a significant development opportunity for employees. This perception was reported by both the participants and their managers, both agreeing that Think Big offers a better development opportunity than traditional training options.
We know this is just the first step, we’ve used the best data available and applied conservative assumptions. TO improve our model we want to extend this research to other organisations. Developing the knowledge is the first step to improving the way that organisations engage with both their employees and sustainability.
Read more in our website Ideas & Tools section as well.
Host: Jo Moffat
With the large number of new startups emerging and looking for talent, a trend has been to offer mostly equity instead of salary. We are joined by Chris Madeira of Equitylancer.com. Chris and I discuss: Why equity opportunities may be attractive to senior and junior level employees/partners What are the pitfalls of hiring people to work for equity What are the pitfalls of working for equity How to find people willing to work for equity Personal experiences
Employees committed to a business can make a HUGE difference to the bottom line. Today on The Hut, Hosts Pat Shore & Jodi Livengood, share the various levels of employee engagement, and how this affects your company. Discover what you can do about it, as the boss, to make positive changes to your workforce.
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- BeverlyD (15 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (13 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (10 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- AskROTObaseball Livecast (4 chatters)
- Amateur Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dance Chat (2 chatters)
- Angels Guides and Holly (2 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Sistahs On Lit (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- SUCCESS FOR YOU RADIO (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- OSU freeXchoice learning (1 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (1 chatters)
- 63705 (0 chatters)
- Godney (0 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (0 chatters)
- Diversity Rules LIVE Radio (0 chatters)
- prophetrodney (0 chatters)