SORT BY Relevancy
STIMULATING, INTELLECTUAL & THOUGHT PROVOKING conversation tonight (8pm EST). Log on to www.blogtalkradio.com/hipolitix. We will talk to Dr. Ada Fisher (RNC National Committeewoman) about the GOP outreach to minorities. We will also have a conversation with F. Michael Higginbotham, the Wilson H. Elkins Professor of Law and the former Interim Dean at the University of Baltimore School of Law. He teaches courses on Constitutional Law and Race and the Law. He is the author of the book, "Ghosts of Jim Crow". We will discuss the resignation of Atty. General Eric Holder and ending racism in post-racial America.
Call in Line: 805-292-0337
Join our conversation tonight at 8pm as we gain perspective from our community leaders and mothers of young Black men on the recent decision in Ferguson. Log on to www.blogtalkradio.com/hipolitix or call 805-292-0337. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD! Now is not the time to be silent, complacent or apathetic. TAKE A STAND!!!!! Join me and others as we talk solutions and how we can aply these lessons in our community.
Intellectual & Stimulating Discussion! Don't miss Hipolitix tonight (8pm) at www.blogtalkradio.com/hipolitix with Democracy NC - Western NC Field Organizer, Robert Dawkins and Conservative Commentator Cherylyn Harley LeBron, former Sr. Counsel for the Senate Judiciary Committee. To join the conversation call 805-292-0337
Check out Hipolitix tonight at 8pm. Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/hipolitix. We will have a conversation with Dr. Darron T. Smith, an expert in how race impacts pop culture, religion, sports and politics. To join the conversation give us a call at 805-292-0337. See you tonight!
Check out our discussion on Domestic Violence with Suzanne Perry tonight at 8pm. To join the conversation log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/hipolitix or call 805-292-0337. Suzanne is a survivor of a 22-year sexually violent marriage, who went public. She founded Love Shouldn't Hurt TV, a medium to share experiences, empowerment, encouragement, healing practices, and studies relating to domestic violence. She is an inspirational speaker and mentors men and women coast to coast; and networks to unite around the world in an effort to understand, educate, prevent, and eradicate domestic violence and abuse.
Were the mid-term elections a referendum on race in America? Check out our discussion at 8pm www.blogtalkradio.com/hipolitix or call 805-292-0337. Our guest will be Chelsi P. Henry who was named an RNC Rising Star, writes a column for EBONY magazine, and is a policy advisor in Florida.
Join us tonight for a conversation with Attorney Andell Brown (Top 40 Under 40 Leaders of Today and Tomorrow). With the events that have taken place in Ferguson and Staten Island, we are putting the system on trial! Log on to www.blogtalkradio.com/hipolitix at 8pm EST or call 508-292-0337
Does God want you to be a Democrat or Republican? Join us tonight at 8pm (www.blogtalkradio.com/hipolitix) to discuss where Christians should stand when it comes to political parties. Our guest will be Lisa Sharon Harper, Sojourners’ senior director of mobilizing. She has written extensively on tax reform, comprehensive immigration reform, health-care reform, poverty, racial justice, and transformational civic engagement for publications and blogs including The National Civic Review, God’s Politics blog, The Huffington Post, Urban Faith, Prism, and Slant33. Her first book, Evangelical Does Not Equal Republican…or Democrat, offers a power-packed look at the roots of evangelical faith, how evangelicals strayed so far from those roots, and what is bringing them back.
Join us for a conversation with Dr. Alveda King, Author of King Rules and Director of African American Outreach with Priests for Life. The daughter of the late civil rights activist Rev. A.D. King and his wife Naomi Barber King, Alveda grew up in the civil rights movement led by her uncle, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. She is also a voice for the Silent No More Awareness Campaign, sharing her testimony of two abortions, God’s forgiveness, and healing.
Her family home in Birmingham, Alabama, was bombed, as was her father’s church office in Louisville, Kentucky. Alveda was jailed during the open housing movement. She sees the prolife movement as a continuation of the civil rights struggle. Dr. King is a former college professor and served in the Georgia State House of Representatives.
She is a recipient of the Life Prize Award (2011), the Cardinal John O’Connor Pro-Life Hall of Fame Award (2011) from the Legatus organization and the Civil Rights Award from Congress of Racial Equality (CORE) (2011). She is a bestselling author; among her books are King Rules: Ten Truths for You, Your Family, and Our Nation to Prosper, How Can the Dream Survive if we Murder the Children? and I Don’t Want Your Man, I Want My Own.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (32 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (6 chatters)
- PrismRadio (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (3 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)