SORT BY Relevancy
Robin D. Laws is one of the most innovative game designers in the RPG field. His design work includes Feng Shui, the Gumshoe System, Dying Earth, Hero Wars, and many other influential games.
Laws is also the author of two must own books for any game master, Robin's Laws of Good Gamemastering and Hamlet's Hit Points.
Laws most recent game design is his Hillfolk roleplaying game. The game uses the DramaSystem as its mechanical basis, and like Robin's work on Gumshoe his DramaSystem looks like it will be talked about for years to come for its innovation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (11 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Life In The Vine Radio (2 chatters)
- NPE X Daily Bible READ (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Show Time Radio Time (1 chatters)
- Soul Sister GO Sister (1 chatters)
- Thrivecast (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD TheocentricBiz (1 chatters)
- Zach and Angela (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (0 chatters)