SORT BY Relevancy
Robin D. Laws is one of the most innovative game designers in the RPG field. His design work includes Feng Shui, the Gumshoe System, Dying Earth, Hero Wars, and many other influential games.
Laws is also the author of two must own books for any game master, Robin's Laws of Good Gamemastering and Hamlet's Hit Points.
Laws most recent game design is his Hillfolk roleplaying game. The game uses the DramaSystem as its mechanical basis, and like Robin's work on Gumshoe his DramaSystem looks like it will be talked about for years to come for its innovation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mind Right Radio (20 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- churchfolk (9 chatters)
- Bumming With Bobcat (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (1 chatters)
- The Fortress (1 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- Purposed 4 Godliness (1 chatters)