SORT BY Relevancy
Join Cynthia of MoonMaid Botanicals, Vesna Plakanis of A Walk in the Woods and Elaine Miller who has a long history with the National Park Service, as they discuss the benefits of getting out in the woods. All are avid hikers and know a lot about the Smoky Mountains. This area is very diverse and world renowned for it's plant diversity. From wildflowers famous in the Spring, to the wide array of disiduous trees, traditional medicinal species, and wild herbs, the Smoky Mountains is a wonderland of plants of all kinds. Cynthia's land, MoonMaid's Medicinal Botanical Sanctuary, is a 5 acre gem dedicated to preserving, protecting and propagating native medicinal species, many of which are endangered. A member of United Plant Savers Native Plant Sanctuary network, the land is in the planning stages of expansion to include hiking trails, programs for children and building an Herb Cottage to further our teaching capabilities.
Brian will be hiking the AT for about 9 months. He is planning on leaving TOMORROW! Join us for one last look at the preparations including, health, some of the kids would love to go 9 months without having to bath, will he??? Then there are safety issues like protection from the wildlife, lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Asking questions about survival on a day-to-day basis and a last look at the journey pre-Appalacian Trail will set us up to stay with him throughout the hike.
Your Host BadGirl PollyAnna welcomes Ethan Jenkins. He is about to start his journey hiking the Appalachian Trail to bring awareness to Alzheimer's.IN LOVING MEMORY OF HIS GRANDMOTHER DOTTIE. One man's journey fueled by love & awareness for Alzheimers.
Tonight 8pm Pdt/10Cdt/11Est
CALL IN: (646) 716-6137 LET'S TALK!
Krystal and Janella have been following the journey of a man on a mission to hike the entire Appallachain Trail in memory of his beloved grammy, Dottie, whom he lost to Alzhiemer's. He decided hiking the famous trail would be a great way to raise awareness for the disease and he was right. Ethan raised $10,000 for the cause!!!! We're honored to call him friend, humbled by his perseverance, and absolutely proud to introduce to our fans, ETHAN JENKINS @hikingfordottie
We're taking all calls! 347-857-3663
With just over a week to go we catch up with Brian Caskey in Tennessee as he prepares for his hike across the Appalachian Trail. 187 Miles to Springer Mountain he's hoping for warmer weather by the time he arrives for the March 2 departure date.
After hitting the trail on Marh 1st, it's been just over 2 months since Brian has been on the Appalachian Trail. Between spotty cell connection and weather it looks like we'll finally be talking to Brian Caskey and seeing what his journey has been like after covering @700 miles.
Now approaching the northernmost area of Virginia, the journey of self-discovery has led Brian to meet many wonderful individuals and learn more about himself. Join us as we check in and see what's been happening.
While you're listening be sure to check out the pictures and see the evidence of spring arriving along the trail.
Join Hiking4Wellness as we talk about the never ending holiday goodies and how you can burn off those unwanted calories by enjoying hiking trails around LA. And yes, in one of the most traffic congested areas of our nation there are plenty of places to get away!
Moreover, Hiking4Wellness gives you an opportunity to raise the global awareness of how traumas affect our lives and the peace of mind attained through reconnecting with the outdoors.
The goal of Hiking4Wellness is to raise the awareness of childhood traumas which can lead to PTSD and addictions in our adult lives when left unprocessed. We address the awareness in several ways: (1) by finding healthy ways to live life. Including: improved diets and exercise, (2) by education people how how our bodies have the ability to heal itself, (3) by helping people find natural supplements, plants, and essential oils to meet their bodies needs, and (4) by raising money to offset the out of pocket expense for individuals who need to attend Wellness Center to overcome PTSD, trauma, and addiction by having pledge drives when we hike the major hiking trails if the US.
Guest host Amy Theriault interviews www.groovyoutdoors.us host Kevin Lee McIver on hiking and camping in the Last Frontier. Over the course of the last year, Amy and Kevin have trekked throughout the Juneau area and have some great stories to tell about the realities of recreating in southeast Alaska. Call in and join the discussion.
Steve Kopelman has ideas for leadership teams and outdoor adventures. So where's the money in this?
Join host Richard Jordan on The Christian Sportsman Radio Show with Guest Larry Randall who leads an outdoors men's ministry at Birchman Church in Ft. Worth, Texas. On the heels of their recent Sportsmen's Banquest, Larry relates exciting men relevant outdoors events and projects that have built a group of core men over seven years to become a solid outreach to their local church community. Learn about effective wild game events, pronghorn hunts, quail hunts, Alaska missions trips and even hosting an annual area wide Dallas/Ft.Worth Sportsmen's Prayer Breakfast in conjunction with the Dallas Safari Club. Their pastor, Bob Pearle, is also an avid sportsman who encourages Larry and the other men of the church to think outside the box to impact the next generation of sportsmen for Jesus Christ.
Join Daniel Scranton and his featured guests as they discuss such topics as The Shift, ETs, global events, channeling, energy work, toning and sound healing, manifestation, and all things metaphysical. Each show will open the phone lines to callers, generating high frequency discussions on anything and everything related to living on planet Earth…and beyond!
Daniel Scranton is a channel, Reiki Master, and sound healer. He lives in Ojai, CA with his beautiful wife Lana. Daniel has been working with a group of beings known as The Creators since the Fall of 2010. He also channels Ophelia (a faerie), and The Hathors. Daniel also teaches channeling, holds regular teleclasses, and provides daily channeled messages for free to his email subscribers, Facebook friends, and on youtube. Daniel pursues his interests in hiking, raw food, and science fiction with as much passion as he channels.
website ~ http://danielscranton.com/
Donate ~ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3VUH4ZGM7ZQ4C
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Little Show (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)