SORT BY Relevancy
On this weeks show we will review the top football games of the week including the NCAA plus, we will be covering National topics in sports. The guru's welcome Rashad Haylock (CBS Sports) ., and JACK DAVIS CEO of Calihisports.com one of the leading highschool sports web site in the world. Plus a call-in from one of the most explosive players in all of southern Cali, Mike Davison (Crespi High #1) as he talks recruiting and their upcoming game vs the Dominguez Dons on fri. anothe
CAN GOD USE PEOPLE THAT HARDLY HAVE A HIGHSCHOOL EDUCATION? TAKE A LISTEN TO HEAR ABOUT HEALINGS, VISIONS, SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCES WITH ANGELS, AND MORE, REVELATIONS! GOD HAS FULLFILLED THE SCRIPTURES IN THESE LAST DAYS AND HAS BEEN MANIFESTED IN A GREAT MAN THAT WAS AS HUMBLE AS HE WAS GREAT.ANY QUESTIONS, MAIL TO INFO@GOSPELDRIP.COM, ALSO VISIT WWW.GOSPELDRIP.COM.
It’s Throwback Thursday!
Join R.A. and Cal, with Izzy as they reminisce life in High school. Complete NOSTALGIC randomness! Journey down the High school memory lane starts at 22:00 MNL (GMT +8.00).
Randomites, send in your questions, reactions, and suggestions via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, or send it via E-mail. Be sure to include your name so that they can greet you LIVE On-Air!
TO JOIN: 1) Install Skype on your desktop or personal computer and make sure the call-in feature is enabled. 2) Log on to your account on blog talk radio 5 to 10 minutes before the scheduled cast. 3) The Skype icon would appear right beside the Dial-in number and right after the host has logged in. Click on the Skype icon and follow the instructions.
Yeppers...he is back...I cannot wait...
BenOfficial the Great is a Poet from Northern California. Born in Oakland California, raised in Sacramento. He started writing back in highschool and began performing locally in Sac in 1999 then in 2002 when he became a dad and took a 5 year break from writing and performing. In 2007 BenOfficial became inspired to write and started perfoming early that year. Since then he has polished his craft and after numerous requests over the last year from his fans he started on his first album entitled "MIND EMANCIPATION." His travels have taken him all over the state of California and as far east as NY spreading his righteous thoughts and beliefs through his art. BenOfficial the Great is a Father, Son, Poet and Abolitionist by his own definition and through his art he strives to enlighten and educate those who want to free their minds. He is a humble down to earth brotha who loves to meet new and interesting people, cause inspiration can be found in anyone and anything we associate with in our lives
Ric Nero a Chicago native is the newly published author of Revealing Revelations, a five star reviewed hit for the new author. Raised on the sothern side of Chicagos poverty stricken inner city Ric Nero is the youngest of three brothers raised in a single parented house hold where his mother did her best to keep provide and raise the only men in her life. First of the three to graduate highschool he moved on to sedving three years in the U.S. Army in various stations and served fifteen months in Iraq. After exiting the military he pursued his drem of becoming a published author with one thing in mind that he tells himself daily.
Looking at him and speaking to him you would NEVER know that this man was incarcerated and did federal time for over 12 years for selling crack cocaine. In 1989 as the introduction of crack cocaine entered the Black community Kamau Sankofa then known as Kelcey Kendrick while in Highschool was drawn to the lifestyle of husting and selling drugs. He sold marijuana and crack in housing projects and street corners throughout his home town of Chattanooga Tennessee. He and 13 others became targets of a federal investigation and at the age of 21 In December 1994, all fourteen were indicted on conspiracy drug (cocaine/crack cocaine) distribution and weapons charges in federal court. Kamau was sentenced to 15 years in federal prison. While in Prison he wrote bi-weekly articles voluntarily for the Chattanooga News Chronicle. Upon his release in January 2008, Kamau hit the ground running & has no plans on slowing down. He enrolled as a full time University student the day after he was released while working a full time job and writing for the local newspaper. He's appeared on local public television, participated in various marches and rallies around the issueof police brutality and works with the youth and individuals who feel trapped living a fast life in the streets. Kamau Sankofa received his Bachelors of Science in Political Science with a concentration in Legal Studies and a minor in English Writing from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in May 2012 and has plans on attending Georgia State University School of Law in Atlanta.
WARNING! We experienced some technical difficulties during this show. Please stay with it for the full 60 minutes. You don't want to miss the last segment. It'll be well worth your while!
I am 25 and manage a fitness facility in Palmdale. I was born in Lanacaster Ca, and lived here most of my childhood. When I was about 8 years old my parents divorced and I kind of grew up fast. I was at the time the oldest of 3 boys which after my parents each remarried I became the oldest of 7 boys. So living between households and my mother living in Vegas my childhood was hectic. I got in my fair amount of trouble as a kid and up into my 20s. 16 days after my 17th birthday I swore into the USMC and left for bootcamp a couple weeks after highschool graduation. I was a radio operator in the corps and deployed to Iraq in 2006-2007 I served as lead communications for my convoys throughout Iraq and even got hit by lightning. When I returned from Iraq I had my share of problems with life and had to learn to cope... I turned to tons of different things but have come to just believe in Karma. I try everyday to do goodthings so selfishly good things happen to me. Haha. But this is true. I came back from the USMC had a few odd and end jobs that taught me how to be a civilian. Pizza delivery and window cleaning. Than I became a service rep in a fitness facility where I currently manage. I also have started my own window cleaning business and just try to stay busy! Live everyday to the fullest and see where I can do my part.
Pschotherapist Tom Stevens will talk about everything parents need to know in making the transition back to school. Call (347)838-9737 and listen from your cell phone. Special guests, from each educational level, will be on to talk about the start of school and ways every parent can stay sane in the process. Whether your child is going into preschool, elementary, middle school, or highschool, this is your chance to ask questions of the experts and get prepared for the new school year. Don't miss this back to school special!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (171 chatters)
- Omega News (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- Yada (41 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (32 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Omega Man (23 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (12 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (11 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (10 chatters)
- BITEradio me (9 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Kawakab (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (4 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Billy D Online (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (1 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)