SORT BY Relevancy
In this episone I will talk about ways and provide you with tools you can use to can achieve your highest potential in atleticism and day-to-day life.
"In order to reach your highest potential you must understand this concept... In exercising and pretty much in everything you do, you don't create energy, you host energy. You're not the producer, you are the facilitator." Leo Frincu
How having a High Performance Mentality can help you with your Goal setting process. We're going to take a closer look inside the foundation of your GOALS: your HABITS. Goals Vs Habits coming Wednesday featuring Ronda Rousey, Strikeforce Champion.
In this episode I will talk about the latest events in my life: UFC Championship battle between Ronda Rousey and Carmouche, the release of my first book "Choosing Freedom", the story of how I moved to the United States and what it took to achieve my Ultimate Goal, and what is High Performance Mentality. Lots of great stuff. See you soon.
Creating Business Harmoney with Mike Calderwood and his guest George Athan & Mark Kyte.
George Ahan is a strategy consultant, keynote speaker, and expert sales trainer who helps business owners and CEO's aggressively grow their organizations through four key performance areas of Strategy, Innovation, Marketing, & Sales. He's helped companies see double and triple digit rates of growth and has consulted for a wide range of industries, such as cosmetics, software, nutrition and supplements, lighting & bulb manufacturing, commercial & residential real estate, financial services, fitness & health, and many more. www.Mind-Storm.com
Mark Kyte is an inspiring and humorous speaker who has won a number of speech contests and received several awards recognising his contribution for helping others advance their public speaking and presentation skills. He has been teaching Public Speaking for over ten years. In that time he has helped students lift their confidence and communication levels, enabling them to increase their earnings and achieve new levels of success.http://www.publicspeakingskillsuniversity.com/
We will be discussing how to cope when you are dealing with sickness in your body. You will learn how to go from "What am I going to do" mentality to "Lord you are my healer and I'm going to make it" mentality. You will be able to transform to a Survivor Mentality through Prayer and Faith. We will be discussing how to live through Breast Cancer. You will hear an awesome testimony of triumph from Fear to Faith, you don't want to miss this show!
Want better performance in business and life? ALWAYS COMPETE! And your greatest competition is that awesome person looking back at you in the mirror. Listen in as JT gives you 7 steps to creating HEALTHY competition and raising the bar every day.
Fly High, Fly Fast, Fly Far!
in Self Help
In this podcast I will teach the art of communication; how you can achieve your goals by improving your communication skills. How you can get your answer before asking the question. You don't want to miss this one. See you then. Thank you.
Offering info on vibrations and its affect on the body, mind and spirit. We discuss topics ranging from hip-hop, culture, fashion, the foods we eat, people we allow around us and everyday life! We encourage our listeners to challenge themselves to think from a Higher Vibrational perspective on different topics that can add or hinder ones spiritual and physical growth.
The topic and focus of this epsiode of HIGH VIBRATIONS is about looking at Pleasure from a High Vibrational aspect. Pleasure is synonymous with Happiness, and Pain is synonymous to UnHappiness. Today we will provide different ways to achieve high vibrations of pleasure and how to maintain that feeling. We will have Mami Chi w/ Standing On the Square, Lady D with Numerology Unscripted, Orb AkB w/ Health is your Wealth and Orb Sharif w/ When Maxims PopOff!!! We Welcome you to join us on this journey of High Vibrations!
Eric Balkman and Dave Gerczak discuss whether Dwayne Bowe is a must start this week for Fantasy Football Players Championship (FFPC) teams and whether you can trust Andre Ellington or Alshon Jeffery in your lineup for Week 2. Dave and Balky are also joined by Rick Schwartz who is leading the Footballguys Players Championship (FPC) with a team he drafted during a hurricane warning. Plus, the guys answer your calls, emails, tweets and more all on The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour!
One of the most common areas of frustration in the workplace is lack of performance feedback. Employees want to know how they're doing on the job but managers aren't giving feedback because they don't know where to start so they delay, avoid, or just don't do it. Too many leaders are making this way more difficult than it needs to be. It doesn't need to be difficult when you follow a simple model.
Top 5 reasons you need to listen to this episode:
You can develop your leadership skills in just 15 minutes
Giving feedback isn't difficult when you know where to start
The better you get at giving feedback the more valuable you become
Employee engagement increases when employees know how they're doing
The #1 Reason... what you learn will make your job so much easier!
Find out how to bring this topic to your organization as a training workshop or keynote presentation. Submit inquiries to www.coachandmentor.net/contact
On this episode of The Hut with Hosts Patrick Shore & Jodi Livengood discover why setting smart goals that are outcome based is vital to a thriving and growing company as is tracking its progress and knowing what areas need improvement.
Pat and Jodi will also tackle the dreaded employee performance review. Learn how to conduct them so that they're surprise free.
Patrick Shore is President, and CEO of Intellithink, LLC Intentional Innovation, bringing more than twenty-five years of experience in defining, designing and implementing fresh ideas with results.
for more information visit http://intelli-think.com/our-team/
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, September 3, 2014, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT). The #TChat radio portion runs the first 30 minutes from 7-7:30 pm ET, followed by the #TChat Twitter chat from 7:30-8 pm ET.
Last week we talked about why HR pros need to support each other and help each other thrive, and this week we’re going to talk about people, performance and building legendary teams.
In two months’ time, we’ll be cheering for our favorite players and teams during the baseball Fall Classic, these will be legendary teams that have been performance focused to drive winning outcomes.
In business, the same is true. Focusing on people and their performance is what drives better outcomes for business.
When your people win, they feel more capable and confident, translating into happy people. They are then more likely to be candid in communicating and advancing the business and driving innovation.
Businesses that excel focus on their employee-customers first. Allowing employees to reach their potential as they drive results for any and all shareholders, and of course, their paying customers.
Join TalentCulture #TChat Shows co-creators and co-hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about people, performance and building legendary teams with this week’s guest: Patrick Antrim, an author, speaker, entrepreneur, leadership coach and CEO. Patrick is also a pro baseball mentor and a former New York Yankee, and his leadership & coaching firm, LegendaryTeams.com, is focused on winning in life and business.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: RIVS, GreatRated! of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, Dice, SAP/SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent, Red Branch Media and HRmarketer Insight.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (133 chatters)
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (58 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (42 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (29 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (26 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- AlimBey (15 chatters)
- canadianglen (15 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- DDP Radio (11 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (3 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Political T and T (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- The Vent Man (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Coach Annette Brent (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (0 chatters)
- NDB Media (0 chatters)