SORT BY Relevancy
Michaela Musilova is a Crew Scientist for the MarsCrew134, a team of highly trained scientist, researchers and filmmaker who will embark on a Mars simulation at the Mars Desert Research Station in Utah, USA.
Her primary interest is in extremophiles, organisms that live in extreme environments. Similar life could potentially be found on other planetary bodies, such as Mars and Jupiter’s moon Europa. Thus, they are very important for astrobiology - the study of life in the Universe. Michaela first came across extremophiles at University College London (UCL), where shencompleted an MSci Planetary Science degree with First Class Honours.
Fueled by her interest for these extraordinary creatures, she wrote a proposal for her master’s project on this subject and received several scholarships from the university to complete it. Michaela was also able to study a wide variety of extreme organisms while studying at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) on a scholarship, as a competitively selected exchange student.
Pursuing the engaging topic of extremophiles and its implications for life on Mars, she applied for and was awarded the Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL).
Furthermore, to better understand the habitats of extremophiles, she prepared a project aiming to simulate lunar and planetary surfaces. Michaela received a Nuffield Foundation grant for this study and it was made part of a joint NASA/ESA MoonLite project collaboration.
Michaela is currently working as a PhD research student at the University of Bristol.
Post Broadcast commentary; We apologize for the derogatory terminology uttered by Mr. Rizz, These do not reflect the views of D.J No Request, Kung Fu Jane and official lumps radio. In todays episode, we will have an intervention. We will have a live interview with Roofus Dunbar, a professional crack head. We will hear the inner workings of how a crackhead can survive in todays economy. Just say no. Post broadcast commentary; We apologize for the deragatory terminology uttered by Mr. Rizz, these do not reflect the views of Kung-Fu Jane, D.J No Request and Official Lumps Radio in general..
Scarlett Monroe is 4 feet 9 inches and a blonde who has beautiful 34DD's weighing only a petite 95 Lbs Scarlett considers herself an adult actress and exotic dancer and has been a Bunny Ranch girl at the moonlite bunny ranch in Carson city Nevada. Scarlett currently lives in Houston and plans on moving to Vegas after she goes to the AVN's to continue being a dancer and use the money from that to fund her trips to LA to do adult videos.Catch her live tonight on the show, and guys you can call in to ask question or just to show some love.
In todays episode, we will help the good people figure out if they qualify to be considered a loser. With todays economy in a shambles and people pinchng pennies, how can we compete with the lifestyles our culture represents??? So we will help the people identify their positions and help them stay in their lane. tune iin
Join Host Live Chats
- The Psychic Viewpoint (19 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (8 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (6 chatters)
- belovenow (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- III Patriot Podcast (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Boxing comebacktoboxing (1 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)