SORT BY Relevancy
THE CANDY SHOP Is Back Again! Don't Miss The Entire Team As We Kick Off Year 3 Of The Hottest Internet Radio Show On-Air. Don't Miss The Exciting Return Of Fashion Talk w/ Benji Vanderpump, SportsChat w/ DJ & the Entertainment Rundown w/ J-Write.
Get Your Sweet Fix Here.
Please join me Tuesday August 4th at 9:30 am as I continue to discuss the Garden Of Eden . That what happened there still happens today. What did the seducer appeal to? The lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh , and the pride of life. Convincing them God was witholding wisdom and knowledge. When, in fact He made man in His image and likeness. It's all about the theft of our divine identity.We are partakers of His divine nature
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord; (2 Peter 1:2)
seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. (2 Peter 1:3)
For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust. (2 Peter 1:4)
WWE Monday Night Raw Review 8-3-15: Tribute to Rowdy Roddy Piper
1. Trophy Hunting in Africa: Shut the Fuck Up
2. These People Have Been to the Moon? Get the Fuck Out of Here
3. Parents Naming Their Children More Than Three Names: Cut That Shit Out
4. Should We Force Contact With The North Sentinel Island People?
5. You'll Never Believe How Wal Mart Makes Most of Their Money
SHARING THE STORY
Why is it so important for trauma and domestic violence victims to tell their stories? Are they just sharing cautionary tales, or does the telling make a difference?
It turns out that telling a trauma narrative does help with recovery for victims. Research also shows that sharing the story can also help minimize psychological effects that can follow. At least one organization recognizes this and has helped survivors with the telling in at least one special project.
Brian Pinero is the chief programs officer at the National Domestic Violence Hotline and its youth-focused program, loveisrespect. He’s going to talk with us about a project designed to facilitate survivors’ stories and the results of that project. Prior to joining The Hotline, he supervised youth shelter services, was an investigator at Child Protective Services and worked as a juvenile probation officer. Brian is a member of the National Advisory Board for Crisis Text Line and holds a master’s degree in social work from the University of Texas.
Join us Saturday as we explore the importance of telling the story and how we can do that effectively. Call-in to share how your story or that of others has helped you deal with life experiences. (646) 378-0430.
Live at 11 am Pacific time, or go to the website and listen to all our archived programs whenever you like at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/3women3ways
Get caught up on the latest news from around the pulp and paper world in our weekly program, including updates from Georgia-Pacific, International Paper, Catalyst, Resolute, Irving, Rayonier, Mondi, Fibria, Stora Enso and more.
Nips is a weekly show of contemporary information related to the pulp and paper industry worldwide. Hosted by Jim Thompson, the voice of the worldwide pulp and paper industry.
Listen live at 7 a.m. EDT on Monday, 3 August 2015, or anytime afterward!
Enhance your experience if listening live to this episode ... go to simultweet.com for live tweets with more information during the broadcast.
careful structuring of my presentations that lead people to want to buy without having to resort to the high-pressure, cheesy sales tactics employed by so many platform salespeople.
(Don’t make the mistake of thinking what I’m going to share with you is just about platform selling. It applies to virtually all types of sales situations.)
Step #1: Preconditioning through commitment
You’ve probably been subjected to a platform salesperson asking you the most insane questions to elicit a positive response. For example, he jumps on stage and says, “How many of you want to make a lot of money?!!!”
Step #2: Setting up desire.
I want to sell people what they want. It’s a heck of a lot easier than trying to convince them they need something. The cool thing is you can create desire in your prospects in very subtle ways.
Step #3: The “recall” close
When I got to the part of the bootcamp where I made the actual product offering, I use the “commitments” the audience made in step #1 and the desire for the product I created in “step 2″ to compel many of the audience members to invest.
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs, career coaches
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (330 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (55 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (42 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Father Teresa (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- GGT183 (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- americas voice radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)