SORT BY Relevancy
Aaron Leitch has been a scholar and spiritual seeker for nearly three decades. He is a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, the Gentlemen of Jupiter and the academic Societas Magica. His writings cover such varied fields as ancient Middle Eastern religion and mythology, Solomonic mysticism, shamanism,Neoplatonism, Hermeticism and Alchemy, Traditional Wicca and Neopaganism, The Golden Dawn Tradition, Thelema, Angelology, Qabalah, Enochiana, African Diaspora Religions, Hexcraft and Hoodoo folk traditions, Psychology and Consciousness Expansion, Cyberspace and Virtual Reality and modern social commentary. He is the author of Secrets of the Magickal Grimoires, The Angelical Language: Vols. I and II and The Essential Enochian Grimoire.
Stephen Lewis, analytic astrologer joins forces with Steven Frampton, astrologer and psychic medium, to analyze current events in the Middle East, Europe, Asia and beyond. Join this fascinating foray into metaphysics and get a leg up on America's strategies and secrets, as shown by the stars. Topics for this installment of Metaphysical Media include: Israel's Operation Protective Edge, the most recent BRIC summit, developments in Ukraine separatism and a whole lot more.
The Five Percent is the only show we know of on the Web talking in depth each about subjects avoided by polite society: occult subjects such as Hermeticism, Gnosticism, Caballah, Alchemy, Magick and Magickal thinking, and perhaps most importantly for some, Charlatanism. This week your host Tye has the phones open, as usual, but if you are as shy as he is listen to him rap about recent history in an occult context. What does that mean, occult context? Keep listening, brothers and sisters.
The Five Percent starts at 7:30 each Sunday.
Join us as we use hermetic and medieval astrology to analyze the character and outlook of a small-but-influential nation: modern Israel. Why is this tiny patch of rock and desert so hotly contested and loved by billions worldwide? Why is the conflict between the Arabs and the Jews so intractable and impossible to resolve? How do the fortunes and Israel -- and by extension the rest of the world -- wax and wane with the movements of planetary cycles? Which side has the moral upper hand? Who should America support? Discover all this and a whole lot more as Stephen and Steve probe the modern history and pending future of the Holy Land.
The Five Percent: The only show on the Web talking in depth about subjects avoided by polite society: Hermeticism, Gnosticism, Caballah, , alchemy, Tarot, Gnosticism, magick and magickal thinking, and perhaps most importantly for some, charlatanism.
This week, we will talk about the relationship between occult practices and both the use of substances and abstinence from them. Cult figures such as AA co-founders Bill W. , Dr. Bob; and psychonauts Aldous Huxley and Timothy Leary, and what they all have in common, will be discussed. What do these pro-abstinence tosspots and psychedelic proponents have in common? Find out.
Join us as we use hermetic and medieval astrology techniques to explore the national horoscope of The Democratic People's Republic of North Korea. Stephen & Steve will discuss the nation's military defense, dynastic character, financial habits and much, much more. Listen and discover how North Korea's issues could factor into huge problems for the West.
THE FIVE PERCENT, every Sunday at 7:30: A forum for those who wish to think outside of the box without losing their minds. Here we discuss the occult topics in a larger context and cultural topics in an occult context. We aim each week we play intellectual truth or dare over subjects rarely discussed seriously in any media.
This week we sum up ouir talks about a prescription for living as proposed by Joseph Campbell. Possible subjects for discussion will be American transcendentalism the illuminati and neo-paganism in its best and worst forms. And we'll be taking on all callers.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (14 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- reactionariez (13 chatters)
- drkate (12 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (10 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (6 chatters)
- The Seika Network (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (5 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Justice Lab (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Raw Sex (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Forecast Radio (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)