SORT BY Relevancy
Live on nubiahoodradio.com | Live on Blogtalk Radio | Live on YouTube
Stress Management with Herbs
On this week's show we will discuss:
Intro and updates
Side note: We manifest our own reality!
Herbal Remedies for Daily Use
Herbal Remedies for Choronic Stress
Herbal Remedies for Immediate Use
If we have time, we will start on herbs used in Aromatherapy.
Have chronic stress or other health concerns? Sign up for a FREE health consultation!
“I am pure at a place of passage. I have destroyed my defects, I have made an end of my wickedness. I have annihilated the faults which belong to me. I myself am pure. I am mighty.”
Listen 24/7 on the new Android app or on TuneIN
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Eve Agee.
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Rex Jones will be discussing diet and cleansing with a focus on Garden of Life products: RAW Fit, Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox Cleanse Kit, Fucothin Green.
Rex Jones has been an educator with Garden of Life for more than 4 years and brings with him a lifelong passion for the natural foods industry and a strong knowledge of herbal medicine. For more than 10 years he worked in a natural foods retail setting as a nutrition manager and herbalist. He led classes, co-hosted a radio show, managed web content and lectured on health topics. He is excited to share the Garden of Life mission: Empowering Extraordinary Health®.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Laura Shannon. Laura Shannon is one of the grandmothers of the worldwide Sacred / Circle Dance movement. She trained in Intercultural Studies and Dance Movement Therapy, and has been researching and teaching traditional women's ritual dances for nearly thirty years. In Balkan, Greek and Armenian villages, Laura searches out women's songs, dances, rituals and textile patterns which embody an age-old worldview of sustainability, community, and reverence for the earth. Laura gives workshops all over the world and her articles have been published in many languages. Her essay on Women's Ritual Dances appeared in Dancing on the Earth and is available from www.laurashannon.net.
Folks, just running a test run for the time clock for connecting to blog talk radio.
Join us on Thursdays at 11:30am, CST time zone, weekly!
Mary K. Hukill, Author and Radio Show Host
"Community Garden Revolution" can be purchased at AMAZON.com or Order at your Favorite Bookstore.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• Susun tells a story of developing a cough after her fathers death- she asks how is this cough serving you? what do you need to cough up?
• menopause, thyroid, hysterectomy..
• hysterectomy with removal of the ovaries is castration..
• palpitations and anxiety- motherwort and daily meditation practice..
• algins in seaweed bind to radioactive isotopes in the body to help remove them..
• story medicine- have you asked you wise healer within for a story?
• multiple cavities in children- get them filled!
• how much herb for infusion for a year?
• red clover infusion, fertility and progesterone..
• linden infusion and making a second brew..
• oat straw is the herb of desire and brings back libido..
• what do you mean by sex? intercourse and real personal satisfaction..
• motherhood and feeling trapped- we are prisoners of our own thoughts..
• mullein flower oil for ear infections...
• inflammatory reaction to bug bites? try eliminating pepper from the diet..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Jeanne Segal. Jeanne Segal, Ph.D., Editorial Director, has been helping individuals and families for over 40 years as an innovator within the fields of emotional intelligence, holistic health, attachment, stress reduction and relationships. She coordinated a series of conferences linking brain development to the emotional relationship between infants and their caretakers. She has written five books, which have been published in 13 languages.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• endometrial cancer, chemo and metal taste- slippery elm balls to neutralize poisons..
• radiation and eating carotene rich foods such as baked sweet potato and carrot juice- after radiation wakame and kombu in soup or infusion..
• medicated abortion- any time a pregnancy ends we give birth and releasing the spirit from the womb..
• improving sperm count over time with pumpkin seeds, astragalus, oatstraw infusions, zinc rich foods, avocados, limiting heat exposure and more..
• vivid dreaming and pillow with artemisia vulgaris..
• nourishing the thyroid with fucus and changes in thinking..
• acid reflux, fruit and dietary changes..
• oatstraw bath for comforting the grieving spirit..
• vaginal fluids and yeast infection..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Beyond Addiction author. Dr. Carrie Wilkens is the co-founder and clinical director of the Center or Motivation and Change. Dr. Wilkens specializes in motivational treatments and group psychotherapy, and has worked with traumatized populations in both individual and group modalities. She is most recently a co-author on the new book Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change, a compassionate and science-based family guide for navigating the addiction treatment world, understanding motivation, and training in the use of CRAFT (Community Reinforcement and Family Training) skills. Dr. Wilkens’ expertise is regularly sought by the CBS Early Show; Fox News; Newsweek; O, The Oprah Magazine; and Psychology +Today.
in Self Help
Meet our guest for next week's a Chat in the Garden.... Keisha Pexton, Director of Apprentice Athletics. You don't want to miss talking about this unique Institution- the Student-Athletes are indeed "Employees". Ask your questions live at www.chatinthegarden.com and 347-989-8385 Tuesday at 11:30 am est.
Bio- A former Lady Builder basketball standout who played two years of professional basketball, Keisha Pexton enters her seventh year as the Athletic Director at The Apprentice School. She is entering her third year as Manager Strategic Projects in addition to her role as Athletic Director.
Pexton worked for two years as an Electrical Planner on CVN 76 Ronald Reagan before becoming a Craft Instructor at the school for Production Planner Apprenticeship Program in 2005. She stayed with the Lady Builders as an assistant coach until the start of the 2005-06 season where she moved into the role of Academic Coordinator for both basketball teams. Her duties for the Apprentice School changed again in 2007 when she became a Craft Instructor for the Modeling and Simulation and Nuclear Test Technician Apprenticeship Programs and she was supervising three of the advanced programs until she took over as Athletic Director in March of 2008.
A native of Virginia Beach and a Salem High School graduate, Pexton earned her undergraduate degree in Organizational Leadership and Management in May of 2004 from Regent University and her master’s degree in Human Resource Development at George Washington University in December of 2006. Currently, she is pursuing her Doctorate in Strategic Leadership from Regent University.
Pexton has one son, Andrew (9).
Superfood, Stinging Nettle!
The Herbal Prepper Live
on American Preppers Radio!
Sundays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
If there were one plant that survivalists, preppers, homesteaders, and bushcrafters were to want to have easy access to, it would have to be Stinging Nettle, (Urtica dioica). In this episode, you will learn all about this incredible plant, how to prepare it both as an herbal remedy and as a meal, and which parts of the plants are harvested for what use, and even how to make your own herbal multivitamin.
Read More HERE
Visit The Herbal Prepper HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, The Herbal Prepper, Health Care
in Self Help
Tune in via website www.chatinthegarden.com or call in 347-989-8385. Tuesday, August 19th at 11:30 am est. meet and chat with Portia Hoeg, Director of Athletics and Recreation at Allegheny College in the Garden with Monique A.J. Smith where Significance Blooms.
Portia Hoeg was named director of athletics and recreation at Allegheny College on December 8, 2011. Prior to her appointment as Allegheny AD, Hoeg served as the associate director of athletics at Lake Forest College, which is a member of the highly competitive Midwest Conference. Hoeg recently served as vice chair of the NCAA Division-III Management Council, while she is also a member of the National Association of Collegiate Women Athletic Administrators (NACWAA) and the National Association of Division-III Athletic Administrators (NADIIIAA).
Her record of service in administration was honored in December 2008, as she was the inaugural recipient of the NADIIIAA Emerging Athletic Administrator award for exemplary achievement and service as an emerging athletic administrator and leader in Division III intercollegiate athletics.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (456 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (68 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (33 chatters)
- Ms Blue (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (22 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Astrology Tarot Show (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Sex Energy Goddess13 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- The Marques Show (0 chatters)