SORT BY Relevancy
We are going to go division by division over the next few weeks to make sure we cover all the teams before the start of August. There will be too much important stuff to talk about in August before you draft that we need to crank these divisions out. This week we will go through the AFC West, AFC South and AFC North. Let's get our AFC on!?
We are going to go division by division over the next few weeks to make sure we cover all the teams before the start of August. There will be too much important stuff to talk about in August before you draft that we need to crank these divisions out. Now that we are done with the AFC, it is time to start the NFC! Let the NFC South and NFC North discussions begin...?
Kimberly Robinson Green is a woman with a vision dedicated to making a difference; her love for people is very inspiring! She is the Owner and Director of the Christina’s Preschool Academy and the founder of Women with A Vision (WWAV), an organization for women that was created to inspire and motivate others!
Kimberly is married to her husband of 22 years, David Green Sr., and she is the mother of three sons, all of whom have inspired her to move forward in her visions and dreams. Kimberly’s mentor and inspiration is her mother, Mrs. Christine Robinson, an entrepreneur, businesswoman and visionary of many projects. Grateful to have a mother with so many attributes and qualities, Kimberly has patterned herself after her.
She found her love for writing, approximately four years ago and managed to write her debut novel, an inspirational book titled: Her Cry - Her Prayer - Her Praise: Looking Through Her Window of Life
About The Book
Her name is Thelma McKinney, from a small town in Arkansas. Raised in a God-fearing, conservative home, living a life that seemed to be close to perfect, Thelma was introduced to a life changing event. Being the eldest daughter of a preacher, Thelma is constantly under pressure to always do what is right. She discovers a letter that totally changes her life. It can make or break her future, causing her to search for her true identity. Knowing nothing but her family, having never been away from her sheltered home; the obstacles are placing her in a situation that seems unbearable. Her goal is to do everything right and to never bring shame to her father’s ministry.
We have decided that we are going to go Division by Division for one show each week during this preseason. And who shall we start with?... well the AFC East of course! How could we not with the deflategate drama. Let's get this breakdown started...?
We will go team by team and talk about our thoughts on the 2015 draft. Some parts were pretty predictable and others were a bit surprising but that is half the fun of the draft. Let's see what the new players will bring in terms of 2015 fantasy potential.?
Tonight we celebrate Father's Day with my daughter Kiera. We are going to dicuss "Phoebe and Her Unicorn" by Dana Simpson. This was the book that Kiera bought, with her own money, this past Free Comic Book Day at our local comic shop. What kind of adven
tures do you think a fourth grader and a talking Unicorn could get into. It is an adventure in discovery as Phoebe an Marigold Heavenly Nostrils enjoy the seasons throughout the book!
Also I'll be opening the phone lines after our discussion to those that would be interested in talking about their father figure and how comics if at all fit into their relationship. So feel free to call in and share with us!
In the past year I have challenged the master teachers of the Akasha to bring a message of hope and inspiration; to help us embrace our inner wisdom, to help me heal my wounds from the past, to help shift us into the new vibrational energy of Earth, and help us create an intimate connection to our true being, our Soul.
This year has been amazing. I have channeled many light beings. Some have had many lives here on Earth, some have never incarnated here, some are from a vibration that lives in the Akasha always. In this podcast, I share another new ascension in my ability to channel light beings. In this podcast, I will share a channel from Gaia.
Gaia is such a joyfull and joy filled being, I do hope you listen to her and feel her energetic vibration deep within your being.
Ties that Bind Us ~ Break Off the Chain~When a Person Stays Tied to an Unhealthy Relationship or Habit….
Many times when we hear of 'unhealthy relationships', we often think instantly about a romantic relationship which has gone south. The truth be told unhealthy relationships span from spousal, to boyfriend- girlfriend- family- friendships. When we talk about "ties which bind" we then have an even more broader spectrum to tackle. From spiritual, to soul ties, job ties, family ties.. In other words, ties to people, places and things…or ties to a particularly habit we refuse to give up.
Together, we can break the chains off dependency… let's explore what happens when someone stays tied to a situation, habit, relationship longer than necessary. It will wreak havoc and send that person on collision course to disaster, self sabotage, and bear fruits of chaos, desperation, and perpetual failure!
On today's episode, Princess Fumi & Her Southern Warrior Sister-Tribe will explore the following:
(1). How would you define what being tied to a person or a situation would look like?
(2). Can there be consequences of possibly ending a relationship too soon?
(3). What are the benefits of breaking free of a negative situation in particular a personal relationship?
(4). What do you think can happen to anyone who chooses to stay indefinitely in a situation that they feel they are bound to?
And lots more….
Sign Up for Our Blog: www.southernwarriorsistertribe.com
Intro to Info presents Remembering Phyllis .... a celebration of Phyllis Hyman on the 20th anniversary of her passing.... with Jason A. Michael, author of Strength Of A Woman: The Phyllis Hyman Story and special guests Terry Burrus (Phyllis's former musical director), Tymm Holloway (the man Phyllis called her son) and Ann Gore (Phyllis's friend and personal assistant). Special treat: Hear an unreleased Phyllis song written by Ann Gore and Bill Jolly.
Every year the three of us draft "draw" teams that we will cover for the year as well as what positions we will cover. It is that time of the year, so we will not only pick teams for the 2015 season but we will also send off our teams from 2014 into the sunset. ?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (105 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (28 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (6 chatters)
- Papa Lou (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- E3 Radio (4 chatters)
- Euphoric Network Media (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Mecca James Show (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (0 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (0 chatters)