SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Give hope. Get hope. All in 30 seconds! What if we could do just that and start spreading hope around the world? We at Life Vest Inside and The Adversity 2 Advocacy Alliance believe we CAN, and we're thrilled to be partnering to offer you this unique and powerful opportunity. Through Project Hope Exchange, we are collecting, aggregating and sharing 30-second audio messages from individuals who have survived some kind of adversity to others who are currently facing that same adversity. And at the heart of our exchange are real human voices. We hope you'll add yours! How it Works?
To leave a 30-second Message of Hope, simply call our Hope Line (855-975-HOPE (4673)) or visit projecthopeexchange.com. To hear an adversity-specific Message of Hope be sure to visit our Get Hope page on our website! www.projecthopeexchange.com
Join Dr. Carol Francis with Jeff Bell and Orly Wahba and Robert Villaneuva to explore how you helping others helps you in return.
Jeff Bell is an author, health advocate, and radio news anchor. His two books, Rewind, Replay, Repeat and When in Doubt, Make Belief. In 2011, he co-founded the nonprofit A2A Alliance(www.A2Aalliance.org), aiming to showcase and foster the power of turning adversity into advocacy. Orly Wahba is the Founder of Life Vest Inside and Co-creator of Project Help.
Dr. Carol Francis, Clinical Psychologist, Marriage, Family & Child Therapist and Clinical Hypnotherapist and authored over 12 books to assist individuals, families, children, couples in Los Angles area 310-543-1824.
Thank you for tuning into this episode of The Help Desk with Kim Nelson-Ingram. Nobody wants to eat bland food—so why would you want to be in a bland relationship? If you are hoping to find and keep your “Spicy Wifey” this is an episode of The Help Desk you’ll want to check out. The Spicy Wifey Brand is the brainchild of professional makeup artist & licensed cosmetologist Quin Patterson. The mission is to inspire and encourage married women and women on the p
in Self Help
Sonny Ball, a victim of bullying, is here to help. She will guide you through anything that comes at you. Call in, and tell a Bullying story, or asking how to help a friend, or to tell someone you are there for them, or to talk about someone who did or did not make it through with anything.
Seeking Help, especially mental health professional help is one way to show how much you love yourself as well as the people in your life. Sometimes it is not clear to us or we choose to deny we might be severely out of focus, but this is one why seeking help is so important. Sure you could inquire with your friends and family as to whether you might be out of balance, but often times they do not look at you with detached balanced eyes. Essentially they are not professionally trained and their feelings for you may get in the way of giving you a clear answer. Our loved ones are usually too invested in how they want us to be instead of what is best for us; usually they operate from what they believe is best for us and that may not always match what is truly best.
As psychologists or mental health professionals, our investment in clients should always be for what is best for a better quality of life, not necessarily what is convenient for our loved ones. The other thing to consider is that seeking therapeutic help does not make one "crazy" or "insane." In fact people who seek mental health assistance are often the most healthy thinking individuals, because they realize that at times they just need to release troubling thoughts and feelings. People that keep all that bottled up inside are like to become so pressured that they may end up harming themselves or someone they love, or complete strangers.
Listen, everyone needs to talk things out without judgement or compromise, including therapists. Someday the benefits of therapeutic release will be valued and we'll all have low cost to free access to a therapist at least 6-8 sessions a year. At least that is my hope for the future as a budding mental health professional
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (57 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- GodKiller (15 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (11 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (2 chatters)
- Nate Kaleigh (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Comic Booked (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- The Fantanstic Voyage (2 chatters)
- Women Business and Numerology (2 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- SEG13 MasterVibe Series (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Under My Skin (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- Guitarbage The Dirt on Guitars (0 chatters)