SORT BY Relevancy
Hello World my name is Miyah Sundermeyer and I would like to welcome you to my blob radio show. At this present time I use this talk about what it is like for me to live with Autism.
1. Giving my two cents on autism and the media
2. Covering topics that I am passionate about
I also do a series of blogs on youtube so pleasde be sure to check them out.
Hello World my name is Miyah Sundermeyer and I would like to welcome you to my radio blogs. There are three main purposes.
1. Sharing my experiences on living with Autism
2. Giving my two cents on what is going on with Autism and the Media from my own perspective
3. Covering topics that I am passionate about
In this episode I talk about how I was able to learn how to break through a set of barriers and how you can do it too.
Next to this radio show I also have a series of vlogs on youtube. Please be sure to check out "Hello World with Miyah Sundermeyer for more information
Hello World: This is Miyah Sundermeyer and I would like to welcome you to the latest episode of my blogged radio show. This is where I cover three areas
1. Share my experiences of living with Autism
2. Giving my two cents on what is going on with Autism and the media from my very own perspective
3. Cover topics that I am passionate about that have nothing to do with Autism
Living on the Autism Spectrum I have dealt with societal barriers in every angle of my life. One barrier that I am currently wanting to break through is the employment one. I constantly keep getting told to find myself a job coach. I have had job coaches before and I would like to share my opinion on the job coach approach.
I also did a blog on youtube about job coaches http://youtu.be/rezKJD94KRo
Hello and welcome to Blog Talk Raido as your host JDL.
Guest Call In # (516) 387-1763
Link page to my blog talk radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/josephdeluca
When calling in please be patient for me to answer your calls, introduce yourself & basic information of what you do or anything you like to share.
Keep in mind I am unable to see whom you are when your calling in. In other words there is no name that comes up, just your number. You may call in from with in the platfrom from the link I send out to view my page and chat with me, which has Skype included, or there platform phone you can use, or to keep it simple just call from your cell phone, there is also a chat session as well this is used for others that come in and the room might be full of active callers, and is used the same way instant messagers work.
Chase and Zach do a run down of the first LM Note of the year, as well as decide which picks were the biggest steals in the Hello Nasty Draft.
cant sleep? join me and others in this 2hr long weekend special of the hello loca online talk radio show were you can call in with your question regarding love life friends etc for a one on one talk with me, ms krazie. too shy to call in? thats cool too, tune in and listen to other peoples dramas. you never know, someone with a similar issue may call in and help you out.
Hello World my name is Miyah Sundermeyer and I would like to welcome you to my latest blog series. For most people who live on the Autism spectrum making friends is a really big challenge. Most people in our society appear to be friendly with us but often refuse to join in on our social activities. Like adults, children and adolescents on the spectrum, a neurotypical will often use hints and inferences when they are not interested.
This is Miyah Sundermeyer and I wanted to do another show today in response to barriers, stereotypes, as well as being judged by other people. This is based on stigmas and biases that our society has put out about other people about someone like me.
For more information please be sure to visit my youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvee5Vz_h9bsFTwXbU3_GdA
Hello World with Miyah Sundermeyer and I would like to welcome you to my blogs. This blog is all about my video vlog work that I have on Youtube. I had wanted to a little bit more about what I have on the blogs and what you can expect
If you are interested please be sure to click on the link below
A potpourri of events in the past week in America (and news from around the world you may have missed). Join Dave & Lori as they take your calls and speak about the latest in American & International politics (and pop culture) affecting every day life. You don't want to miss this episode friends. Thanks for spreading the word by liking, sharing. Don't forget to click the REMIND & FOLLOW buttons as well.
1. Always be polite. When acknowledged, please say your first name and where you are calling from?
2. Be brief and don't drag out your point. Keep it short and sweet as possible.
3. LIKE & SHARE EVERYWHERE! (Not just on Facebook)
4. Relax and have fun by speaking your mind! (We don't bite...hard!)
KITCHEN POLITICS 123 RADIO SHOW with DAVE & LORI
"We're Not Anti-Social, Just Anti-Stupid...LET'S GET COOKIN'!"
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- Mark J Kohler (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (13 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (10 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (8 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (6 chatters)
- Angel Healing House (4 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- cjspeaks (1 chatters)
- cres oneal (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)