SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Life Coach Shawn Marie Cichowski and Wellness & Nutritional Coach Kim Chirico will have a coaching conversation about a new parenting decree- Beta Parent Manifesto. This apporach to parenting calls in to question your Helicopter style of parenting. Callers are welcome to share their opinions and insight as Shawn and Kim explore this topic and offer coaching tips to either apporach to parenthood/childhood.
PimpPreacher.com - Happy to be back - On Today's show we will cover the Bishop I.V. Hilliard Scandal - asking members to pay for new helicotper blades. As first reported on PimpPreacher.com Bishop I.V. Hillard sent out a newsletter asking members to sow a seed of $52 to replace the blades on his helicopter. We will also cover the "Sow A Seed" scam by asking callers to share their stories of sowing a seed and if it worked.
Filmed for ABC News "20/20," seen on MSNBC and featured in the Wall Street Journal, Elizabeth McCormick has empowered audiences all over America with her action-packed speaking.
As an Army Black Hawk Helicopter Pilot, Elizabeth flew missions such as Air Assault/Rappelling, Command & Control, VIP, and Military intelligence. She also supported UN peacekeeping operations in Kosovo as the S-4 Logistics Officer in Charge at the Battalion level and receiving the Meritorious Service Medal for her excellence in service. She retired from the military as a Chief Warrant Officer 2, after a career ending injury. Elizabeth was honored with the Congressional Veteran Commendation for her commitment to duty and community.
Elizabeth is a founding member of the John Maxwell Team of speakers, coaches and trainers, as well as an award-winning sales consultant. A dynamic entertainer, Elizabeth is a sought-after keynote speaker. She inspires audiences with her experiences and stories from her years as a Black Hawk Helicopter pilot and turns them into lessons that you can understand and use.
A No. 1 best-selling author, Elizabeth co-wrote Succeeding in Spite of Everything. She is currently writing her 4th book, and has more in development.
Elizabeth resides in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
(972) 861-0830 email@example.com www.yourinspirationalspeaker.com
A look at How We Got Here, and why the Almighty cares little about which neck-tie you wear. Hilarity ensues.
ALSO: the hypocrisy of whining about popular backing of a "lawless rancher", when the Administration of Choice ignores law at every turn.
Why being mad at the Utah mom is dumb.
VOW Talk Radio Founder, Patti Katter will be speaking with - Bill "Moon" Mullen who sits on the VHPA executive council. We will hear from Vietnam Helicopter Pilots who flew missions during Vietnam. This is a pre-recorded show; throw-back from when VOW Talk Radio first started in 2010. You may visit the VHPA website at http://www.vhpa.org/. Angela Caban from Home United Network also joins Patti to tell us about HUN’s incredible support for military families on the homefront. You can visit their website at http://www.homefrontunited.com.
Bill has been featured as a paranormal expert on over 30 television shows on the Discovery, SYFY, and Travel Channel as well as news programs on the Fox, CBS, and ABC networks. He has also been featured in over 30 periodicals and news publications, including the Rolling Stone Magazine (“Encounters of the Strange and Unexplained”), as well as several published books.
This show is dedicated to EXTORTION 17: On 6 August 2011, a U.S. Boeing CH-47 Chinook military helicopter, call sign Extortion 17, was shot down while transporting a quick reaction force attempting to reinforce an engaged unit of Army Rangers in Wardak province, west of Kabul, Afghanistan. The resulting crash killed all 38 people on board—25 American special operations personnel, five United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve crewmen, seven Afghan commandos, and one Afghan interpreter—as well as a U.S. military working dog.
CW4 David R. Carter, CW2 Bryan J. Nichols, SPC Alexander J. Bennett, SGT Patrick D. Hamburger, SPC Spencer C. Duncan
USN ST6: PO1 Darrik C. Benson, CPO Brian R. Bill, PO1 Christopher G. Campbell, MA1 John Douangdara, ST6 K-9 killed, CPO John W. Faas, PO1 Kevin A. Houston, LCDR Jonas B. Kelsall, MCPO Louis J. Langlais, CPO Matthew D. Mason, CPO Stephen M. Mills, PO1 Jesse D. Pittman, SCPO Thomas A. Ratzlaff, CPO Robert J. Reeves, CPO Heath M. Robinson, PO2 Nicholas P. Spehar, PO1 Jon T. Tumilson, PO1 Aaron C. Vaughn, PO1 Jason R. Workman
USN: PO1 Jared W. Day, CPO Nicholas H. Null, PO1 Michael J. Strange, SCPO Kraig M. Vickers
USAF: TSGT John W. Brown, SSGT Andrew W. Harvell, TSGT Daniel L. Zerbe
Defending the Republic with Annie "The Radio Chick" and "Cool" Mike is an ongoing discussion of recent events, issues and the upcoming elections.
Special Guest: L. Todd Wood, Special Operations Helicopter Pilot, Air Force Captain, investment banker and best selling author, joins us to discuss issues of the day.
It's a battle of Conservative values and principles in defense of our Republic!
You never know what we'll talk about: conservative, constitution, freedom, liberty, obama, tea party, gun control, republican, libertarian, stop white guilt, word
PHRASES like “tiger mom” and “helicopter parent” . But does overparenting hurt, or help?While parents who are clearly and embarrassingly inappropriate come in for ridicule, many of us find ourselves drawn to the idea that with just a bit more parental elbow grease, we might turn out children with great talents and assured futures. Is there really anything wrong with a kind of “overparenting lite”?
Decades of studies, many of them by Diana Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist at the University of California, Berkeley, have found that the optimal parent is one who is involved and responsive, who sets high expectations but respects her child’s autonomy. These “authoritative parents” appear to hit the sweet spot of parental involvement and generally raise children who do better academically, psychologically and socially than children whose parents are either permissive and less involved, or controlling and more involved. Why is this particular parenting style so successful, and what does it tell us about overparenting?
For one thing, authoritative parents actually help cultivate motivation in their children. Carol Dweck, a social and developmental psychologist at Stanford University, has done research that indicates why authoritative parents raise more motivated, and thus more successful, children.In a typical experiment, Dr. Dweck takes young children into a room and asks them to solve a simple puzzle. Most do so with little difficulty. But then Dr. Dweck tells some, but not all, of the kids how very bright and capable they are. . They also exhibit higher levels of confidence and show greater overall progress in puzzle-solving.http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/05/opinion/sunday/raising-successful-children.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Hour one: Ever dream of building your own awesome PC? With the help of Author Mike Riley and his book, now you can! Custom-build your own dream PC, have fun doing it, and save yourself a lot of money in the process. Build an Awesome PC, 2014 Edition will give you the confidence to buy the best-of-class components and assemble them with clear, step-by-step instructions. You'll build your own PC capable of effortlessly running the most graphic and CPU-intensive games, graphics software, and programming compilers available today. And because it's a PC that you built yourself, you'll be able to keep it up to date with the latest hardware innovations.
Hour two: Dick DeBartolo, the GizWiz and Mad Magazine's maddest writer unveils the latest gizmos for your edification! Tonight we will see power strips that blend into your wooden floor, the Skywriter UFO Remote Control Helicopter, the LeapBand and so much more!
Kevin Randle is an author and UFO researcher. He has written many books on UFOs and his latest is called The Government UFO Files: The Conspiracy of Cover-Up. We caught up with Kevin this week to talk about government disinformation, fascinating government UFO files, and cover-up.
Kevin is a retired lieutenant colonel who served in Vietnam as a helicopter pilot and in Iraq as a battalion intelligence officer. He began writing for UFO magazines and eventually moved onto books. He has appeared on countless radio and television programs in the mid-1990s hosted his own show on KTSM Radio in El Paso, Texas. He has written books about UFOs, science fiction, action adventure and even a vampire novel called, cleverly, VAMPYR. His blog can be found at www.KevinRandle.blogspot.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (178 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- KXASK RADIO STATION (0 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (0 chatters)