SORT BY Relevancy
Helping Entrepreneurs Eliminate Inner Blocks And Achieve Million Dollar Results!
Helen MacMillan is a business success coach, author and international speaker helping entrepreneurs awaken their greater personal and earning power. www.helenmacmillan.com
She is the Founder and CEO of Awaken & Soar, and creator of the program, ‘Shift into Your Million Dollar Zone’ which helps clients to identify and breakthrough conditioned mindsets to facilitate a quantum leap in their life and business.Using her strong intuitive abilities, find out more about Helen and her free download... read more on Helen MacMillan at www.pammccall.com
Join Helen Brahms and Molly Burke as we tackle some of the traveling chalenges out there to take you from a tourist to a traveler with confidence to help you get off the beaten path. Today we are going to look at Cultural Awareness when traveling. What things should you be aware of when traveling. What may be okay for you to do or say at home could be offensive in another country and land you with a hefty fine or jail time.
Ascension Center broadcasts on October 28, 2014 from 3 to 5 HST, 6 to 8 Pacific time with hosts Janet Kira Lessin and Theresa J. Morris and guest Nell Parks. The show is simulcast on www.blogtalkradio.com/aquarianradio & www.blogtalkradio.com/tjmorris.
Guest Helen Nell Meade Parks is an expert on the prophecies of Nostradamus and helps us connect the dots, decode and unravel revealing the Anunnaki connection with Nostradamu's work along with a who's who understanding of the characters in the quatrains.
Nell is a retired sheep farmer who started out as a copy-holder/proofreader - materials analyst and horse breeder and so on. Nell says, the "research" simply requires a very open mind, and common sense, but I suppose it helps to be aware of one's abduction experience/s, which I am not [aware] other than the implant in my thigh, and the event which is published in quatrain 2 44 Eagle Chased Off by Other Birds (which I photographed).
Irlen Syndrome (also referred to at times as Meares-Irlen Syndrome, Scotopic Sensitivity Syndrome, and Visual Stress) is a problem with the brain’s ability to process visual information. This problem tends to run in families and is not currently identified by other standardized educational or medical tests. This largely unknown and undiagnosed disorder affects approximately 15% of the general population, 50% of individuals with reading and learning difficulties, 30% of individuals with ADHD and autism, and a significant portion of individuals with brain injury, chronic headaches, and migraines. SIgns of Irlen Syndrome include light sensitivity (bright lights, sunlight, fluorescent lights); headaches or migraines; difficulty or discomfort when reading or doing other visually intensive activities; eye strain; or the print or environment looks different than it should.
Helen Irlen, MA, BCPC, LMFT is a pioneer and global leader in the area of visual processing problems and internationally recognized educator, researcher, and scholar. Ms. Irlen has been in the field of education for over 40 years. Her background includes School Psychologist, Licensed Child and Family Therapist, Educational Therapist, Board Certified Professional Counselor, founder and Director of the Adult Learning Disabilities Program at California State University/Long Beach. She is founder and Executive Director of the Irlen Institute, which has over 174 affiliated Irlen Centers worldwide, and over 7,000 educators have been trained to become certified Irlen screeners. Her method for treating visual processing deficits is used in 54 countries. She is the author of Reading By The Colors and The Irlen Revolution: A Guide to Changing Your Perception and Your Life; How a Simple Method Can Change the Lives of Children and Adults with LD, AD/HD, TBI, Dyslexia, Autism, Headaches, Medical Conditions, and Much More.
Domestic violence is a serious problem that needs to be stopped sooner than later. According DomesticViolenceStatistics.org, the statistics are:
* Every 9 seconds in the US a woman is assaulted or beaten.
* Around the world, at least 1 in every 3 women has been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family.
* Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women, more than car accidents, muggings, & rapes combined.
* Studies suggest that up to 10 million children witness some form of domestic violence annually.
* Nearly 1 in 5 teenage girls who have been in a relationship said a boyfriend threatened violence or self-harm if presented with a breakup.
* Everyday in the US, more than 3 women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.
* 92% of women surveyed listed reducing domestic violence & sexual assault as their top concern.
* Domestic violence victims lose nearly 8 million days of paid work per year in the US alone, equivalent of 32,000 full-time jobs.
* Based on reports from 10 countries, between 55% & 95% of women who had been physically abused by their partners had never contacted non-governmental organizations, shelters, or the police for help.
* The costs of intimate partner violence in the US alone exceed $5.8 billion per year: $4.1 billion are for direct medical & health care services, while productivity losses account for nearly $1.8 billion.
* Men who as children witnessed their parents’ domestic violence were twice as likely to abuse their own wives.
Our guests, Helen Tang Hooper and Marilyn Greaux, in support of Domestic Violence Education Month, have first-hand experience with the subject and have volunteered to speak about what a female can do to minimize the chances of becoming the next victim.
Helen Macmillan is the founder and CEO of Btrue2me Coaching, a company dedicated to helping women in creative and service professions uncover and resolve their obstacles to creating a life that matters to them. Our programs and services are designed to help you identify your unique passions and purpose, access and trust your internal guidance system, support you in creating powerful strategies and confidently taking the inspired actions that lead to YOUR Dream Come True Life!
Susan Doan graduated with a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in nutrition. I own nutrition and natural weight loss which specializes in weight loss and nutrition
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (48 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (30 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (9 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (2 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)