SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of G220 Radio I will be joined by Andrew Rappaport of Striving for Eternity Ministries to talk about Messianic Christians and the Hebrew Roots Movement.
Who said Black people can’t trace their roots? Dr. Wayne Davidson dispelled that myth with a remarkable journey that took him through Europe, Africa and the shores of Virginia. Using DNA testing, genealogical resources and painstaking research Davidson details the journey of his last name and how it became one of the cornerstones of America, one generation at a time.
Come along on this journey and use this book as a guide to explore the inner passages of your own family tree. Davidson’s new book, When Clans Collide, can certainly serve as a template for your own family historical research no matter what your ethnicity happens to be. This is the program for anyone curious about your historical past.
Join us for my interview of Roger Roots the Libertarian candidate for the MT U.S. Senate.
Roger will discuss the race, his campaign, and the "two-party" system in current American politics. He will also discuss First Amendment issues relating to the efforts by Montana's two current U.S. Senators, John Walsh and Jon Tester, to amend the Constitution to overturn a 2010 decision by the Supreme Court. Roots has called these efforts a national disgrace, and will discuss the 2010 Citizens United decision and current controversies involving campaign finance laws."
Get ready with your questions, comments and suggestions.
Contact Wolf email@example.com
America, it looks like yall done went over to Hollywood and Forgot Your Roots! Doesn't satan run Hollyweird, think about it, Lie, cheat, steal, kill, destroy, same characteristics. America, have you No Heart anymore? Where is your Love America? You forgot that, THE GOD, THE ALLMIGHTY shed HIS GRACE on thee! You use to be close to GOD at one time, or maybe you were just naming HIM! JESUS said we will know HIS Disciples by THE LOVE that they show.
America, Why do you Embrace the thief of all thieves, instead of THE KING OF Kings...THE LORD!!!
GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES ON DECK!!!
"The Synagogue in Christian Society: 2000 Years"
Since the days of Christ and the apostles, church-vs-synagogue relations have been anything but good. What started as a movement within Judaism became a separate movement all its own. The hostility was compounded by the synagogue's reaction to what it regarded as a heretical sect. The church responded with an over-reaction all its own. The rancor increased over centuries, and as the church became mainstream in formerly pagan society, the Old Testament "People of the Book" were increasingly marginalized and persecuted. In the midst of all this, and DESPITE it all, many Jewish people came to believe that Jesus of Nazareth was indeed the promised Messiah of Scripture. This Thursday we look at it all more closely in the first of a 5-part series. Tune in and take notes! Your host, Rev. Rick Anderson on "Jewish Roots", each Thursday at 9:30 pm EDT. Listen LIVE at www.blogtalkradio.com/fougcrew or through Twitter, LinkedIn, GooglePlus and facebook.com/fougcrew. To call with a comment or question: 347-324-5750.
Who: The Roots
What: ...And Then You Shoot Your Cousin
When: May 19, 2014
Where: Def Jam
Theme From The Middle Of The Night (performed by Nina Simone)
Never (featuring Patty Crash)
When The People Cheer (featuring Greg )
The Devil (performed Mary Lou Williams)
Black Rock (featuring Dice Raw)
Understand (featuring Dice Raw & Greg )
Dies Irae (performed by Michel Chion)
The Coming (featuring Mercedes Martinez)
The Dark (Trinity) (featuring Dice Raw and Greg )
The Unraveling (featuring Raheem DeVaughn)
Tomorrow (featuring Raheem DeVaughn)
Connect to your roots. The Alchemy of Food and Culture of Cooking and Dining. Engage with simple ways to interact with food, develop a new relationship with how and what you eat. Discover new ways to nourish self, soil and society. This segment we talk about the Dandelions. (R31514)
Exploring their intended use, the medicine and finding moderation within the indulgence and the celebration.
Shining a light on Dandelion Chocolate
Where to learn more
Healing with Whole Food by Paul Pitchford
Food Alchemy with 'She'
"A Prophesy of Jesus in a Jewish Book"
Years ago, I talked with a rabbi about Isaiah chapter 53, when I mentioned that that chapter seemed to be speaking of Jesus of Nazareth prophetically. I remember the rabbi's response: "After 2000 years, what difference does it really make?" At the time, I had had no response, but what I THOUGHT of saying was "Well, for one thing, it means we've been WRONG for 2000 years about the messiah." But being raised Jewish, I wouldn't have talked back to a rabbi like that. This Thursday, we'll review the Book of Isaiah, especially chapter 53, and answer that question "What difference DOES it really make?", especially to the Jewish community, which still considers Isaiah as their prophet. Tune in and take notes! Your host: Rev. Rick Anderson, on "Jewish Roots" a live Internet podcast on blogtalkradio.com/fougcrew, each Thursday at 9:30 PM, EDT. To call in with a question or comment: 347-324-5759.
The Book of Isaiah is one of the longest books in the Hebrew canon of Scripture - all 66 chapters of it. Though the Synagogue has denied for nearly 2000 years, that Jesus of Nazareth is mentioned or even remotely referred to in this or in any section of the Hebrew Scriptures, that claim can be challenged, specifically from the 52nd and 53rd chapters. Why does it matter?
Join Prof. Boileau as he continues his musings about the roots of existential resentment that become perpetrated violence.
The Handwriting On the Wall
Talk to 5 people on the street and ask them what the phrase "The Handwriting On the Wall" means. They'll have some idea because it's become part of American colloquialism. But ask them where its from or what the original context was, and they won't be able to tell you. This Thursday, we'll deal with what the phrase really means, and it's historic context when first spoken: when the prophet Daniel was summoned before the last Babylonian emperor Beshazzar, who was so frightened by what he saw that his knees knocked together convulsively. Tune in and take notes! Your host, Rev. Rick Anderson on Jewish Roots, each Thursday night 9:30 pm, at www.blogtalkradio.com/fougcrew. To call in with a question on comment: 347-324-5759.
Join in and harvest the richness of connecting into the Divine expressions that is right here, right now.
Cultivate a way of being that allows you to transcend beyond the human eye understanding.
Embrace and relish what you have always known and felt within your heart and soul.
Shamanism is an ancient beautiful practice of holding an inner sight and knowing into the unseen. Experience and live in congruency with your divine imprint, the way you see children, animals, water, flowers, wind, rain live in theirs. We will connect plant life, animal life in unique ways and create sacred ritual to enter into these realms for the purpose of living a life aligned and integrity in today’s world.
We will step into the ancient wisdom of this sacred practice while being fully present within the knowledge that exist here on Mother Earth.
You’ll be provided the opportunity to:
Explore the of world shamanic traditions, understanding energy patterns, life is sacred, clarity into the unseen
Shifting away from the paradigms of guilt, fear, trauma that holds us back in life
Explore the different realms traveled by a Shamanic practitioner
Create understands of different life forms
Establish helping Spirit Guides
How to apply innate wisdom in everyday life moments
An expanded and generous heart
Deeper reverence for life in all it’s expressions
The power of instant energy shifts
Connect into super consciousness
5-Week Program starting Wednesday, April 23rd at 4PM Pacific Time
Yours for $97.00 at http://drumbeatoflife.net/shamanic-roots/
Muddy Roots Spring Weekender 2014
May 16&17, 2014
Valley Branch Retreat
12:00:00 Midnight Acoustic Jam
10:00:00 Dr. Ralph Stanley & His Clinch Mt. Boys
7:00:00 Pine Hill Haints
6:00:00 Shawn James & The Shapeshifters
5:30:00 Banquet Hall Dinner w/ Joseph Huber & Friends (Reservation On Ticket Link)
5:00:00 Calamity Cubes
4:00:00 Dad Horse Experience
3:00:00 Fifth On The Floor
1:30:00 Black Jake & The Carnies
12:00:00 The Whistle Pigs
11:00:00 Spring Weekender Fiddle/Banjo workshop.
12:00:00 Midnight Acoustic Jam
10:30:00 Jayke Orvis & The Broken Band
9:00:00 The Good Luck Thrift Store Outfit
7:30:00 The Tillers
6:00:00 Megan Jean & The KFB
4:30:00 Carrie Nation & The Speakeasy
3:30:00 Owen Mays
2:00:00 James Hunnicutt
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (34 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (12 chatters)
- The Portal (10 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Conservative Report (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (5 chatters)
- Table of Truth (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Undead Randy (3 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- L A STEEL SHOW (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)