SORT BY Relevancy
The Affordable Care Act has changed the health care system in a number of ways. One of the changes is the advent of the Accountable Care Organization. This edition of The Fischer Report will focus on Accountable Care Organizations and explain how the changes will affect your health care providers. We will also provide links to online resources to help further your understanding of this this complex system.
We have prepared an online companion to our show highlighting this weeks topic here.
Customer Service is something that I am always talking about. Working within the senior care industry I marvelled at how Customer Service took on many forms. I truly believe that my experiences with residents, family members and care professionals is what has shaped my view of Customer Care.
Today, I will be talking with Corey Poirier, author, speaker and radio host about creating A+ Customer Experiences. I also hope to ask him how being a musician and stand up comedian has helped him to hone his craft of speaking and how these 2 things have influenced how he approaches Customer Interactions.
Learn more about Corey Poirier.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Hurricane Marketing Enterprises
Private Duty Network
Thrive Assisted Living
Seniors Blue Book
Mystic Waters Media
Conversations In Care Welcomes Leslie Josel to the show to help us examine ADHD. Leslie will help us to understand what ADHD is and what we need to know in regard to living successfully with it.
Where words fail, music speaks - Hans Christian Anderson
Today on Conversations In Care we will be exploring the role of Music Thearpy in care and healing. This unique therapy is utilized in many different care settings with patients of all ages. Join us in conversation as we learn more about this unique modality.
Host Tami Neumann, sits down in conversation with Max Lerman, Music Therapist from Peace Hospice and Palliative Care in the Chicagoland area. Max, provides music therapy services for individuals with terminal illnesses.
Care Radio Network's Flagship Show Conversations In Care
Join host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Stem Cell Expert and Cardiologist Dr. Joshua Hare. They will talk about the use of stem cell therapy and repairing damaged hearts.
Dr. Hare is the founding director of the Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, chief of the Division of Cardiology, and Louis Lemberg professor of medicine and professor of molecular and cellular pharmacology.
Care Radio Network Welcomes The Fischer Report with Tony Fischer
The Fischer Report hosted by Tony Fischer a healthcare administrator, consultant and caregiver who hopes to use his unique viewpoint to bring patients and providers together with the goal of achieving better healthcare outcomes. By providing healthcare resources and caregiver support, each show will be a never ending referrence for caregivers and providers to access as often as they need help.
Tune in to learn more about Care Radio Network as he talks with Care Radio Network Founder and Host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann. Then hold on tight as Tami turns the tables on Tony so that you the listener can get to know Tony and his point of view a little bit better.
World Alzheimer's Month unites opinion leaders, people with dementia, their carers and family, medical professionals, researchers and the media from all around the world.
Having a globally coordinated awareness Month and Day sends a strong message to governments and policy makers alerting them of the fact that dementia is a serious health issue which will have serious implications on services and health systems around the world as the world's population grows older. In addition, by focusing on a different message each year, the month can be used to educate and challenge people's misconceptions about dementia.
In observance of World Alzheimer's month I have invited author, Karen Tyrell to talk about the importance of brain health, understanding the warning signs and her book, Cracking The Dementia Code - Creative Solutions to Cope with Changed Behaviours.
Join me as I sit down in conversation with Dr. Karin Hehenberger, about her personal experience with Type 1 Diabetes and Pancreas transplants.
Dr. Karin Hehenberger is a Type 1 diabetic and the founder of Lyfebulb, an educational and social platform dedicated to helping those with chronic illnesses lead better lives. Her research focused on diabetes and its complications, an area in which she has continued to focus throughout her career.
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Carolyn Anderson, Administrator and Co-Founder of Thrive Assisted Living. Carolyn will share with Tami the unique concept of Thrive Assisted Living and why, in regard to Memory Care, Great Things DO Come in Small Packages.
Learn more about Michigan based Thrive Assisted Living.
Host: Bill Black.
Minda Wilson discusses health care legislation and its effects on small businesses and their employees.
Audio library: www.ExitCoachRadio.com. Be Sure to Visit Our Advisor List!
Dental hygiene is about more than just brushing daily, oral health could have long lasting repercussions on other aspects of your wellness.
Open for Business® talks to Savannah’s Dr. Angela Canfield about why it’s so important to keep up with your dental care. Dr. Canfield also breaks down how she’s growing her own dental practice and expanding beyond the chair to the surrounding communities.
On October 22, at Noon, my guest will be Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik. Dr. Zeleznik is Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. From 1995 until 2004 she trained geriatric fellows, internal medicine and family medicine residents, and medical students at Montefiore Medical Center. She is published in the geriatric and palliative care literature on subjects including pressure ulcers, communication between doctors and health care proxies and aging physiology. Dr. Zeleznik established Comprehensive Geriatric Care in 2004 as an office-based solo medical practice with home visits to for those patients who because they became homebound could no longer travel for primary medical care in the office. Informed by the experience of being one of the many hands-on caregivers for her own home-bound mother who died at home of complications of Parkinson's disease and the challenges of obtaining care in the home, Dr. Zeleznik remade Comprehensive Geriatric Care as direct primary care practice which provides accessible and individualized primary and palliative care to those elderly who cannot leave their homes. Dr. Zeleznik is a co-founder of The CareGivers’ Project, a not for profit which is an on and off-line organization where caregivers for elderly can express and reflect about the complexities of being a caregiver through written and visual material and get-togethers.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (176 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (27 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (10 chatters)
- TRUradio (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (6 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (6 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (5 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (5 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Universal Energy (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (2 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Random Rants (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- TimBinnall (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (0 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (0 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (0 chatters)
- Foxfire Fringe Radio (0 chatters)