SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Where did you learn about the process of heartache? When I was growing up I heard pearls of wisdom like, "Time heals all wounds," "Don't talk about your troubles; no one wants to hear about them," or "Just get over it!"
If you are like me you probably learned these, and many others, from your parents. Your parents learned from their parents, and inaccurate or incomplete information is passed from generation to generation; family patterns are set.
Learn more effective ways to resolve heartache or any other upset, you may be experiencing. It is possible to resolve and let go of your past and live a free and happy live. Listen in and find out how!
Bill and Irene are transformational life coaches and hold master’s degrees in spiritual psychology from the University of Santa Monica. For over a decade, they have worked with individuals moving through life transitions in their private practice and have facilitated workshops across the country. As powerful motivators and inspirational public speakers, they have appeared on public radio and television. They live in southern California
in Self Help
Bill and Irene Stafford experienced some of the greatest heartaches you could imagine and found themselves trapped in the tornado of life. Searching for meaning and purpose in their lives, they embarked on a spiritual path and discovered a new way of being in the world.
Bill and Irene have created a program for resolving heartache and living life to the fullest. By integrating a spiritual philosophy and healing approach, their book, “From Heartache to Happiness,” shows how you can build a foundation for living a more joyful, loving life.
Business partners, best friends and married for over 25 years, Bill and Irene will take you on a spiritual journey of the heart, sharing tools and techniques you can use to upgrade your personal toolbox for a more successful way of living.
in Self Help
Far too often women (and men) are holding on to guilt and shame of some sexual abuse that happened twenty years or more ago. Why is it that the victims of sexual abuse are the ones that carry the guilt and shame in our society?
Finally it's time to take these experiences that have been locked-up in the darkest recesses of the heart and bring them to light to be healed once and for all.
Today I have the privilege to interview Irene Stafford. She will share her healing journey through rape, molestation, guilt and shame and how she was finally able to fully release the love in her heart.
Writing is a beneficial practice and wonderful gift that can be used for healing, health and hope. Join motivational speaker and workshop presenter, Alice J. Wisler, in this segnment of Writing the Heartache, Writing as a Spiritual Journey. Alice will share ways to use your journal as a place of discover, lament and safety. Draw near to a God who reaches out to His people when they go through the journeys of heartache.
Matt-Man and Jayman have had more than their share of heartache in life and they feel it's time to share it with you. Also, there are people out there that Matt and Jay would like to give some heartache to and they might just do that this week. On top of that we will wallow in the heartache of other people like John Boehner and Lance Armstrong and anyone else we can think of. So join us and let's make it all better together.
Do you ever feel stuck in a rut or down in the dumps? What is holding you back from living a totally free and loving life?
All too often we holding onto the negative energy of past relationships and circumstances. Even if you are aware of your past losses they still may be sabotaging your future.
Todays guest is Irene Stafford, co-author of, "From Heartache to Happiness," relationship expert and creator of, "Women's Weekend Makeover," seminars.
On our show this week, we welcome speaker, blogger and full time wife and mother, Nanette Vallejos.
Almost two and a half years ago Nanette left the business world as a Public Relations professional to take on her most important role yet. She made the shift from planning events for more than 2,000 people to using those same skills to lead the daily grind of domestic duties as a stay-at-home mom and supportive wife.
In Summer of 2013, she decided to answer the call of using her voice by starting a blog to help others from all stages of life walk through their own struggles. Using the tools she’s learned in her journey of being a cycle-breaker and overcomer, she helps others maintain joy and peace in the midst of obstacles and heartache, while waiting on the Lord.
Nanette is discovering daily what it means to be the woman God has called her to be and through her blog and public speaking strives to help others do the same.
Shawon Watson author of "Kissing Your Heartache Goodbye" joins us to discuss his book.
A lot of us are holding on to hurt from past relationships. We have been used, abused, manipulated hurt, and just mistreated. We hold on to this baggage and it affects our lives and holds us back from endless possibilities romantically & professionally. It's time for HEALING. It's time to get back the heart ache and move towards a great future. Shawon will be joining your favorite Candi Ladies and helping us understand how to learn from the past, get over it, and move towards happiness.
The holidays are coming and we might not be ready for them. During this segment of Writing the Heartache, bereaved mom and author, Alice J. Wisler, will talk about how we can use writing to help us deal with Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Have you experienced the devastation of losing a loved one? Writing through your pain has many benefits for health and healing. Learn the value of keeping a journal as well as tips on writing poetry. Alice J. Wisler, Wriitng the Heartache instructor of twelve years, will show you how writing can make a difference in your life.
We have, author, speaker and special guest Shawon Watson on the SMCC show today! Talking about his book, 'Kissing Your Heartache Goodbye'. Kissing Your Heartache Goodbye is a relationship guide book that is helping people rebound from unhealthy and toxic relationships. In this book addresses the most difficult stages. Stage 1 forgiveness, Stage 2 self worth, Stage 3 trusting again and Stage 4 figuring out what you want.
The biggest question after a heartbreak is what's next? Your journey to deliverance can start today. Tune in!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (86 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Rifleman (8 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (4 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- School Of Thought By Rabbi (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (0 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (0 chatters)