SORT BY Relevancy
Writing is a beneficial practice and wonderful gift that can be used for healing, health and hope. Join motivational speaker and workshop presenter, Alice J. Wisler, in this segnment of Writing the Heartache, Writing as a Spiritual Journey. Alice will share ways to use your journal as a place of discover, lament and safety. Draw near to a God who reaches out to His people when they go through the journeys of heartache.
On our show this week, we welcome speaker, blogger and full time wife and mother, Nanette Vallejos.
Almost two and a half years ago Nanette left the business world as a Public Relations professional to take on her most important role yet. She made the shift from planning events for more than 2,000 people to using those same skills to lead the daily grind of domestic duties as a stay-at-home mom and supportive wife.
In Summer of 2013, she decided to answer the call of using her voice by starting a blog to help others from all stages of life walk through their own struggles. Using the tools she’s learned in her journey of being a cycle-breaker and overcomer, she helps others maintain joy and peace in the midst of obstacles and heartache, while waiting on the Lord.
Nanette is discovering daily what it means to be the woman God has called her to be and through her blog and public speaking strives to help others do the same.
Do you ever feel stuck in a rut or down in the dumps? What is holding you back from living a totally free and loving life?
All too often we holding onto the negative energy of past relationships and circumstances. Even if you are aware of your past losses they still may be sabotaging your future.
Todays guest is Irene Stafford, co-author of, "From Heartache to Happiness," relationship expert and creator of, "Women's Weekend Makeover," seminars.
Matt-Man and Jayman have had more than their share of heartache in life and they feel it's time to share it with you. Also, there are people out there that Matt and Jay would like to give some heartache to and they might just do that this week. On top of that we will wallow in the heartache of other people like John Boehner and Lance Armstrong and anyone else we can think of. So join us and let's make it all better together.
Shawon Watson author of "Kissing Your Heartache Goodbye" joins us to discuss his book.
A lot of us are holding on to hurt from past relationships. We have been used, abused, manipulated hurt, and just mistreated. We hold on to this baggage and it affects our lives and holds us back from endless possibilities romantically & professionally. It's time for HEALING. It's time to get back the heart ache and move towards a great future. Shawon will be joining your favorite Candi Ladies and helping us understand how to learn from the past, get over it, and move towards happiness.
Many women have tried to go into new relationships without being healed, still carrying deep wounds from previous relationships. Often these women become discouraged when subsequent relationships do not work out. We interview author Shawon Watson about his new book Kissing Your Heartache Goodbye, a step-by-step plan for healing past wounds and reconditioning yourself for new relationships using biblical and psychological principles to teach forgiveness.
Shawon will share how to let go of even the most devastating betrayals, rediscover your self-worth, raise your own awareness of habits standing in the way of fulfilling relationships, clarify what you want out of relationship, choose prospective mates by understanding the different types of men on the dating market, and more! Talk radio host managing editor of NEWD Magazine Tiffani Knowles and Soul Movement Crew's General Manager Creigy D gab for an hour about trends, music, faith and much more. Every week we interview a super cool guest appealing to a faith-filled, urban twentysomething market.
We have, author, speaker and special guest Shawon Watson on the SMCC show today! Talking about his book, 'Kissing Your Heartache Goodbye'. Kissing Your Heartache Goodbye is a relationship guide book that is helping people rebound from unhealthy and toxic relationships. In this book addresses the most difficult stages. Stage 1 forgiveness, Stage 2 self worth, Stage 3 trusting again and Stage 4 figuring out what you want.
The biggest question after a heartbreak is what's next? Your journey to deliverance can start today. Tune in!
Have you experienced the devastation of losing a loved one? Writing through your pain has many benefits for health and healing. Learn the value of keeping a journal as well as tips on writing poetry. Alice J. Wisler, Wriitng the Heartache instructor of twelve years, will show you how writing can make a difference in your life.
The holidays are coming and we might not be ready for them. During this segment of Writing the Heartache, bereaved mom and author, Alice J. Wisler, will talk about how we can use writing to help us deal with Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Join us Sunday at 6:30 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) along with our special guest Shawon Watson, author and relationship coach, as we discuss:
“Kissing Your Heartache Goodbye: What Women Need to Do Before Beginning Another Relationship”
Together we will explore the questions: Do men and women have the same difficulty with forgiveness, what are the types of betrayal that women have the most trouble forgiving, what are some tips that women can use when it comes to healthy dating”?
Shawon is a young man who has experienced heartache and the brokenness that can result from not being connected to and acknowledging God as your source. He states that “success is when you turn the worst thing that happened into the best”. In his book he talks to women and gives a guide to understanding men (from a man’s perspective). He also provides insights and wisdom nuggets to women about how to prepare for the type of man they want in their lives.
Come with us as we explore the topic “Kissing Your Heartache Goodbye”.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (110 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (25 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (14 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)