SORT BY Relevancy
Join us Tuesday night May 27, 2014 at 9pm eastern as we invite Alex Hearn to the show! Alex is the founder of The Arizona Cryptozoological Research Organization (AZCRO). In recent news, Alex is in possession of a toenail allegedly from bigfoot and is in the process of trying to collect funding for the DNA analysis. They have, through the Sasquatch Genome Project, completed mtDNA testing, but the nDNA testing for the Toenail of Bigfoot was never completed. They have an offer from a very fine DNA Lab to get that ever so important testing completed. They are less than $1300 from their goal to get that testing completed. Tune in so that you can get the background story behind the toenail and hear Alex's side of the story.
MY GUEST TUESDAY NIGHT JUNE 17 TH @ 7-9PM EST WILL BE PSYCHIC/ MEDIUM AND ANGEL CARD READER AND MORE... DIANNE HEARN ON MY RADIO SHOW @"SIGNS OUR LOVE ONES SEND US"@BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/PEGGYSIMMANESI..CALL IN TO HEAR OUR SHOW OR JUST LISTEN @ 1-347-838-9201...WE WILL BE DOING READINGS ON THE SHOW
The Chad Report brings you the latest in news, sports and entertainment, mixed with a wide variety of music! On this episode, Chad and Jeff interview the Minnesota Twins newly drafted LHP, Taylor Hearn, we will discuss the latest news regarding Saturday's deadly limo crash in New Jersey that badly injured actor and comedian, Tracy Morgan, the latest update involving Sunday's deadly ambush that left two Las Vegas police officers dead, horse racing's California Chrome owner apologizes after controversial comments regarding Saturday's loss in the Belmont Stakes, an update on the NBA Finals, Country music King, George Strait, and his record-breaking farewell concert, the latest box-office results and much, much more!
The Total Tutor will interview former New York Met star Ed Hearn. He will discuss his experiences being on the 1986 New York Mets Team.
Also, The Total Tutor will interview Pittsburgh Steeler author Dale Grdnic. He will discuss his book Tales From The Pittsburgh Steelers Sideline.
Listen to the Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT) Blog Talk Radio Show on Friday, November 8th at 2 p.m. (EST) for a LIVE interview with Christian author, Dionna Latimer-Hearn.
Dionna Latimer-Hearn is the author of Unexpected Places. A native of Philadelphia, PA, Dionna grew up in Middletown, OH. She received her BS degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders with a minor in French Studies from Northwestern University. She worked at the French Embassy as an English Language Assistant in Montargis, France. Upon her return to the United States, Dionna completed a MA degree in Speech-Language Pathology at George Washington University. She is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Instructional Leadership for Changing Populations at Notre Dame of Maryland University.
Listen online to this LIVE interview at www.blogtalkradio.com/christianauthorsontour and call (858) 357-8408 to ask questions of the guest author. Plan to meet Dionna in Baltimore, MD on December 14th at the 2013 Christian Writer's Literary Festival.
Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT)
2013 Christian Writer's Literary Festival
Hearn played in ten games and started six in 2012. In 2012, Hearn had career high in receptions (42), and receiving yards (628) that included him missing two games due to injury. Hearn saved his best for last catching eight balls for 201 yards in the 2012 finale. Leaves UAB with 110 receptions, sixth highest in Blazer history and had 1,551 receiving yards, that rank in the top ten (7). Bringing the next generation of tommorrows NFL stars to you today on the College2Pro.com Players Platform Show. For more exclusive interviews featuring 2013 NFL Draft Prospects head to College2Pro.com
Hosted by Bo Marchionte
THIS WEEK! On, "TheMusicBox" meet Journalist, Sarah Hearn!
She brings sunshine to every photo she takes and article she writes [from my mouth to your ears! lol!] and this talented writer/reporter/photographer is one of Washington D.C.'s own!
Her published interviews include CeCe Winans, and Fred Hammond to name a few! Sarah also leads the International Missions Team at her church-- having traveled to Haiti, Nicaragua and Kenya.
I can't WAIT to chit chat with her, and I hope you'll join meee as we get to know the woman behind the camera and the recorder--- none other, than Ms. Sarah Hearn!
-Tanya, Stellar Nominated Recording Artist/Talk Radio Host
Join David Duenez and Gabriel Montoya each Thursday at 5 PM PST as they break down each week's matches, discuss the week's top stories and take your calls. To interact with the show, call in at 347-215-7598 or send questions on twitter to @LIITRBoxing or @Gabriel_Montoya. Listen on your mobile device way by downloading our "LIITR Boxing app on itunes or the Google store.
This week, Dave and Gabriel welcome guests IBF welterweight champion Shawn Porter and his trainer/father Ken And we look back at the Top Rank Macao card featuring Guillermo Rigondeaux and Zou Shiming, preview the HBO card featuring the WBA middleweight title match Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Daniel Geale.
Plus, news, notes and your calls.
Tweet questions live or call-in at (347) 215-7598.
To best hear and interact with the show, download the mobile app on itunes or the Google app store under "LIITR Boxing".
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (162 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (90 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (15 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- ParaNation (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)