SORT BY Relevancy
TODAY ON LIVING LARGE:
P.K. Spearman will be chatting with registered Pharmacist and Author of the book entitled, What Did You Say?, Monique Hammond. She will be discussing her unexpectant walk into the world of hearling loss.
Monique Hammond is a registered pharmacist. She graduated with high distinction from the University of Minnesota, College of Pharmacy. She has worked in health care in Europe, the United States and Australia. Monique entered the world of hearing loss in the fall of 2005 when she suffered a Sudden Hearing Loss. She went deaf in her left ear in a matter of four hours and deals to this day with hearing challenges, balance issues and other consequences of the incident. She shares with the reader what happened, how it affected and what she learned from the experience in her book: What Did You Say? An unexpected Journey into the World of Hearing Loss. Out of the story of trauma, change, intense study and hope evolved a new life mission and passion. Monique does public speaking, advocates, blogs and Tweets all for the purpose of raising awareness of the importance of hearing loss prevention and hearing preservation. It is after all a matter of quality of life. So for more information on Monique Hammond, please visit: www.What-Did-You-Say.net
Contact P.K. Spearman:
Contact Monique Hammond:
Doctors identify hearing loss but do they tell you what tools to use. Today we have Shirley Proppe, Area Resource Coordinator with the American Council of the Blind & Visually Impaired of Colorado to educate us on types of diseases and techniques to use.
Don't miss it1
I’m excited for you to hear this episode about hearing hygiene and how noise is dangerous to more than just hearing.
I’ll talk to you about the physical effects that it has on our bodies and the effects of noise on the learning environment. I’ll give you some examples of different sounds levels for various types of noise sources and signs that tell you when an environment is too loud.
I’ll give you some tips on how to protect you and your children from noise, including some examples of what a healthy hearing environment looks (or sounds) like, and some handy resources for more information like the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association (www.asha.org)
I hope you find it helpful.
Doctors of the USA welcomes Monique Hammond, RPh, author of the book “What Did You Say? An Unexpected Journey into The World of Hearing Loss”, to talk about our ears, ear disorders, hearing loss and balance issues. Listen in as she shares basic yet needed information to people who deal with ear-related problems of their own, those who want to understand the challenges that loved ones with hearing issues face, and those who are simply curious.
Monique Hammond graduated with a B.S. in Pharmacy from the University of Minnesota with high distinction. She has worked in health care in Europe, the United States, and Australia. Hammond was appointed by the governor to the MCDHH, the Commission Serving Deaf, Deaf-blind and Hard-of-Hearing Minnesotans where she served as Vice-Chair. She has also served as president of the Hearing Loss Association of America, local chapter. She currently resides with her husband in Minneapolis, MN.
Visit her website.
Follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Visit our Doctors of the USA website.
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
Marquette will be interviewing Monique Hammond today! Monique is a registered pharmacist. She graduated with high distinction from the University of Minnesota, College of Pharmacy. She has worked in health care in Europe, the United States and Australia. Monique entered the world of hearing loss in the fall of 2005 when she went totally deaf in her left ear in a matter of 4 hours. She tells her story and what she learned from the experience in her book: "What Did You Say? An unexpected Journey into the World of Hearing Loss." She is currently President of the Twin Cities’ Chapter of the Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA TC). http://what-did-you-say.net/
in Weight Loss
In today's episode, host Jerome Armstrong finishes up on Weight Training and talks about cardiovascular training for fat loss.
Don't forget to sign up for our weekly newsletter at FiveSevenTraining.com to get your two free eBooks "The top 10 diet/exercise mistakes YOU are making" and "top 10 things your fitness "guru" ISN'T telling you"
The Social Security Administration is denying close to 75% of initial disability applications. That means almost 8 out of 10 applications are denied. In every state you can appeal these decisions and in most states, your appeal is heard by a Federal Administrative Law Judge at a hearing. But what takes place? What information is sought by the Judge? Who are the players in a hearing? What does the room look like? Answers to all of these questions and more will be given by New York disability lawyers Brian Mittman and Scott Daniels. They will give you invaluable insight into the disability hearing and what happens for "your day in court."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (19 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (13 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (12 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (8 chatters)
- Jose Navy (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- The Stack Off (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (0 chatters)