SORT BY Relevancy
Hey everyone as you know that famous holiday is coming called, “Thanksgiving”
Awwww can’t you just smell those wonderful aromas??
Well YOU are in for a treat as I talk to Chef Tre’ who will share some succulent healthy recipes for Thanksgiving. Just because you opt to cook healthier doesn’t mean that your food has to be tasteless. So join us Wednesday November 12th at 5:30pm est. time and hear how you can make an amazing healthy and tasty Thanksgiving meal.
Meet Chef Tre’
Chef Trè Joyner is a mother of a teenage daughter, is a Private Chef, has a product line, and resides in Birmingham, AL by way of Pass Christian, MS. Chef TrèJ has been in the food industry in some form for 20 years. She has also worked in the medical field for 8 years. Her passion for cooking and medical has meshed together and has taken her to new levels. After losing 80 pounds from her highest weight she is still on the journey and would like to share how to make new healthy traditions. Chef TrèJ believes in making food very delicious and healthy.
Please join me as I share some healthy holiday recipe's for your thanksgiving day feast. I will be sharing recipes on my fanpage. Follow me at www.facebook.com/blogtalkfitnessmajor.
Thank you for joining the Claim your success movement. Subscribe, like, comment, shar
How To Make a Healthier Thanksgiving Meal
Let us help you learn a healthier way to cook your favorite foods.
What are the ingredients in your Thanksgiving Foods?
Join us to find out 'How' to cook a Healthier ,and 'Tasty,'Thanksgiving Meal
November 18, 2014
4:00 pm Pacific Time 7:00 pm Eastern
Call in to ask questions 347-826- 7513
In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, I am going to discuss the meaning of Thanksgiving. So many people know the story of the pilgrims, but most people forget why they are celebrating. This is a time to be thankful and recognize all the stuff we take for granted are blessings. I challenge you all to make a list of 5 things you are thankful for and share them with your friends and family.
This month brings a reminder to us to be thankful for the bountiful blessings that the Lord has bestowed on us. We are thankful for life, health, strength, employment, shelter, food, and a vehicle to drive. We are thankful for our family, friends, colleagues, and those that the Lord allows us to encounter to bring enrichment to our lives. We are thankful for a loving God and patient Father who extends mercy to us daily and for grace everflowing. We have so much to be thankful for! This show will share scripture and prayers as we celebrate God's goodness and offer praise and thanksgiving as we thank God for all of the many ways the Lord has been good! We will talk with you then!
Tools for working on self: How to create a healthy self-esteem.
Welcome to Our Own Voices Live with your hosts: Angela Thomas & Rodney Smith
Our Topic(s) today: “Happy Thanksgiving and the President's Visit”
If you have a question, comment or just want to listen, give us a call: (347) 826-9600
Our Own Voices Live is a radio show featuring people and stories from our community in Las Vegas, the surrounding area and some place near you. America is the greatest country on earth due to its cultural diversity and not in spite of it. Our mission is to help bridge the cultural and ethnic divide in America by working together to build the greatest bridge in history to unite us
Thanksgiving, one of America's most celebrated holiday. It's a day where families gather together to be thankful for everything especially God's presence. While people are celebrating in their homes, we will be celebrating on the show as well and do what we do best, give the Lord praises with my guest, Minister Dayo Akinyemi.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (209 chatters)
- Yada (35 chatters)
- John Baptist (27 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (0 chatters)