SORT BY Relevancy
The Weekend Recipe is celebrating it's 1 Year Anniversary!!!
In just 1 year we have interviewed and been seen with:
Russell Simmons, Cathy Hughes, Shaq, Musiq SoulChild, Wil Packer (Takers, Obsession, Think Like A Man), Harvin and Meyer (Big Rich Atlanta), NFL Falcon Dominique Franks, and MORE!!!
Tune in to hear the highlights and funniest moments of this past year.. And our crazy callers!
Welcome to the Grilliant Ideas Radio Network.
Stay tuned to see who's up next!!
This week Grilliant and A-A-Ron will be busy with a Great Line-Up of Guests! Tune In as we talk about Honey, Insanely Good Food, and Great Music.
Our first guest this week is Amy from Urban Delights! Can anyone say HONEY??? It's gonna be Sweeeet!
Our second guest is Chef Brett McKee from SC. It could possibly get "Insanely Good" on the show! We know it will!
www.chefbrettmckee.com & www.insanelygoodchefbrettmckee.com
Our third guest is crooner, pop, rapper, singer Louie Bello
Tune in as Louie will turn up the heat with music that all Foodies will like!
Thanks as always to our sponsor BIG GREEN EGG!
Go to their website, find a dealer near you..and get yourself a Big Green Egg Ceramic Grill!
Welcome to the Grilliant Ideas Radio Network.
Stay tuned to see who's up next!!
This week we will start off the show with our normal crowd of Grilliant, A-A-Ron (Paleo Man) and Laury The Food News Girl! We will be talking about what's new in the Food World. Commentary that we never know where its going!
Our first guest this week is Cassie LaCourse the Founder of Maya Bamboo LLC. Cassie will be joining us to talk about their unique Bamboo Charcoal product and their Kickstarter project. You can help them expand their sustainable Bamboo Charcoal product line. www.HotBambu.com
Our second guest is Colin Davis one of the Co-Founders of Shacksbury Cider. www.Shacksbury.com Colin will be joining us to talk about his company, their products and also share information about their "The Lost Apple Project" on Kickstarter. You can help preserve the original cider apples of America by supporting their project.
Our final Guest is Singer, Songwriter Rebecca Moreland This lady can sing!! Great music! We are honored that she is joing our show. www.rebeccamoreland.com Come listen to her tunes and her story!
Each Saturday is Filled with Fun, Friends, Food, and Music. Thanks for joining us each week.
Thank you also to our sponsor- Big Green Egg www.BigGreenEgg.com
25.8 million Americans have diabetes — 8.3 percent of the U.S. population. Of these, 7 million do not know they have the disease. In 2010, about 1.9 million people ages 20 or older were diagnosed with diabetes. The number of people diagnosed with diabetes has risen from 1.5 million in 1958 to 18.8 million in 2010, an increase of epidemic proportions. It is estimated that 79 million adults aged 20 and older have prediabetes. Prediabetes is a condition where blood glucose levels are higher than normal but not high enough to be called diabetes. Studies have shown that by losing weight and increasing physical activity people can prevent or delay prediabetes from progressing to diabetes. Let's get the facts right! Prevention and CURE!!! We will delve into this concerning issue today!
The Recipe Box Show is back on the air with a whole new format and mission.
Tune in to hear about what's been going on, our new non-profit, The Eden Project and the work we are doing in the local community.
I'll share about the episodes on food and entertaining that will be coming forth.
As always, I'm exciting to be online with you and hope you enjoy the new format!
RAISIN BREAD PUDDING Ingredients: 6 large eggs, beaten 1/2 c. sugar 4 c. milk 2 tsp. vanilla 1/2 tsp. salt 5 c. bread pieces 1-1/2 c. raisins 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
FUNNEL CAKES Ingredients: 3 eggs 2 c. milk 1/4 c. sugar 3 to 4 c. flour 1/2 tsp. salt 2 tsp. baking power
Every week is a Fun Filled show of Food, Laughter, News, Commentary, and Music..all rolled up on the Grill!
We will start off the broadcast with a few laughs and Food News stories with Grilliant, A-A-Ron aka Paleo Man, and Laury The Food News Joisey Style Girl. That's always fun and we never know what will happen!
Our first guest this week is Amanda from Laurie's Granola Creations http://www.LauriesGranolaCreations.com
Laurie’s Granola Creations “Happens to be Healthy” Granola is a delicious mixture of organic rolled oats, organic shredded coconut, natural raw almonds, organic coconut oil, organic coconut palm sugar, organic raw sunflower seeds, organic pumpkin seeds, organic sesame seeds, organic flax seeds, organic coconut nectar, and organic maple syrup. Our granola is a unique, crisp, and crunchy mixture of healthy ingredients to help promote optimum health and boost your immune system, while giving you LOTS of energy!
Our musical guest is Jessann of Jessann and the Lightning River Band. (Country Gospel) www.reverbnation.com/jessannandthelightningriverband
Thanks to Big Green Egg for sponsoring the show! www.BigGreenEgg.com Check fo
On this show, Chef Alex Cardinale will be bringing back his Recipe 101 show after a long Month. Our last recipe 101 show was my red velvet cake recipe. On this show, Alex is going to review his first recipe where he uses no recipe it's all based from his head. Alex is going to break down the Italian Classic Chicken Marsala on this show!!! Find out what exactly Alex puts in his Marsala, find out Alex's different Marsala dishes are, and so much more. Alex is also going to explain the process of deglazing and saueeting on this show! You will learn lot from this show! If you love Chicken Marsala like Alex does, then you will want to listen to this show! Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 with any cooking or baking questions or questions on Marsala. We will also do a Chicken Marsala Recipe show down in the near future. Enjoy the show!
Don't miss our 10 MONTH Anniversary show tomorrow night here on btr at 6:30 PM EST.
Happy Halloween 2013!!!
We are going into Fall and the body reacts to the shift in temperature, light, dark, weather, and time change. Your mind and body is struggling to adjust. Jossi will talk about how to keep physically and mentally healthy and transition without fatigue, depression, and illnesses.
Having a daily healthy habit is the most important thing in being healthy, happy and balanced. Jossi will go over some basic health practices.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (171 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (98 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (50 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (36 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- KDCL Media (21 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- dtm wicked (16 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (15 chatters)
- Omega Man (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- SSRN (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Current Trials and HLN (9 chatters)
- FRNARadio (8 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (7 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (7 chatters)
- Ask Your Sheriff (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (6 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (4 chatters)
- First Love Radio (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (3 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- CougarChat (2 chatters)
- 109 9 PEN Station (2 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- HIAC Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Divine Plan of the Ages Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Prophetess Alicia Lee (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (2 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (2 chatters)
- The Foundation Team Network (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Table Talk with Tanisha Simpki (1 chatters)
- rrekcity (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Inspired Words (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Daily Maintenance (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- Apostolic Teaching (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (1 chatters)